Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115385 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
you Sound Stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by fredie107(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Even some dstv channels are in SD. And language barrier cannot stop many from watching a live match
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by dollarnaira: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.

PUBLIC NOTICE

Pls disregard this man he escaped from a psychiatric hospital in Yaba over the fear of tstv taking over dstv.He had missed his injections days after days.

29 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by edupedia: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
folamsimper:
This TSTV is looking more and more like a scam. Someone came here showing us the picture quality of the system without proving that it actually came from TSTV.

Prior to the launch of TSTV on October 1st, there has been so much hype. And here we are six solid days after its inauguration, not a single living person in Nigeria has honestly come up with anything concrete.

Anything Yeeboe man presents to you, just watch out guys.

���

...the same noise and same reaction when HITV came...why are we always mumu about. things promising us heaven and earth in naija?....everytin na rush am rush am....we never comot one IPOB MMM ...not even one year sef.. come see us dey enter another IPOB-instigated one chance wayo...I don park well well with popcorn and chinchin...no be Nairaland we dey?...kontinui

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by richeeyo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
ghettowriter:
That guy 2 steps above me is on some strong narcotics.
I swear Bro, I de try figure out the ish he said

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by osazsky(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
edupedia:

...the same noise and same reaction when HITV came...why are we always mumu about. things promising us heaven and earth in naija?..we never comot one IPOB MMM ...not even one year sef come see us dey enter another IPOB-instigated one chance wayo...I don park well with popcorn and chinchin...no be Nairaland we dey?...
but its just 5k, DAT shouldn't be a problem to Nigerians considering d amount of bear parlour in Nigeria. is it ur money. leaves us let us enjoy it even if it is for 2 years or one self

5 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Dam5reey(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Here we go... Another channel wink
The op just did this... Funny Mod moved to Front page kiss

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by oribi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
lloyds:
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.

best app ever.........only say na data b d wahala

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by osazsky(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dam5reey:
Here we go... Another channel wink
The op just did this... Funny Mod moved to Front page kiss
oboy this tin na die o pls how much is d ditch
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by edeXede: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mo ti pada,
mo ti pada sodo re o
Tstv lo n pe mi pe ki ma bo
Mo ti pada sodo re oo..

Thunder faya dstv and those who brought it to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by vicostyles(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
"Gorodom" grin grin
RSVP:
Ok Sir.

We don see ur TV oya show us your decoder too make we see maybe na d gorodom one or flat one u get....

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by owenseddies: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
kheart:
Abeg make dem come Kaduna , our dstv sub will expire on 9, d 6300 wey I suppose do another sub pesin 4 buy dis tstv
.me too no wan pay for my Startimes sup again o
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Acidosis(m): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
TSTV is a scam.

How can someone upload pictures of Bein tv channel without a picture of the said decoder?

You don't need tstv to see Bein tv, any big dish can produce the same image.

Whoever believes the image came from tstv has serious mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by dollarnaira: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Acidosis:
TSTV is a scam.

How can someone upload pictures of Bein tv channel without a picture of the said decoder?

You don't need tstv to see Bein tv, any big dish can produce the same image.

Whoever believes the image came from tstv has serious mental issues.

U no see tstv for there?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by josh005(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.
Broh you dont understand, even if the BEIN SPORTS commentary is EFIK, IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA. Am sure picking up this TSTV.
Even if their decoder be as BIG as microwave I'll go & build a new cabinet for it. Stop Hatingźź

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by josh005(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
waley007:
pls how do u watch it free
Thanks Bro. Thats the question.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Noblesoul123: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2017
ghettowriter:
That guy 2 steps above me is on some strong narcotics.

Nah!

Just expired weed + bicycle solution.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Acidosis(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2017
dollarnaira:

U no see tstv for there?
You mean the sticker on the wall?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by talk2percy(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2017
We will finally get there....na small small. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day...This guy don give DSTV a big technical knockout. E still dey do them like dream, meanwhile them been dey take us for fools for a long time now...i hear say their General GM don get stroke! Lol!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Opinionated: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria’s Pay-TV sector: Can TSTV Walk the Talk?

http://www.opinions.ng/nigerias-pay-tv-sector-can-tstv-walk-talk/
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by soloqy: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2017
waley007:
pls how do u watch it free

You need fast 4g Internet access to watch it.

It is an android app.

So it is not free. One full live match can set you back 2GB plus.

One episode of Game of Thrones, can set you back 500mb

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!
The ting goes, grraahhh, pot, pot, cot, cot, cot, scat- Micheal dappah
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Demmzy15(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold
Please how do you get the flat one?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Bimffo(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Thank you TSTV from delivering us from the shackles of DSTV.

We don't care about the language. Thank you for uniting Nigerians once again.

DSTV are really stealing from us in Nigeria.

Once again, thank you, TSTV.

I will wait patiently for your decoders and dish to circulate.

Take your time, TSTV. And give us a good service, then improve on it.

I am so happy for Nigerians now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Demmzy15(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lagos wan carry last?

Make I check their sales outlet in Lagos. Will be storming their tomorrow with my dstv decoder to dash them after I buy tstv decorder. The dish outside will be used to cover my gen set for now.
I will use my own to pick beans

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by val4o: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2017
DTOBS:
Make dem start to dey sell this thing for Osun nah.. .

My DSTV sub don finish and I don't plan on doing any other sub.. .going for tiwa n tiwa

Me myself in lagos my DSTV expired since last week and have been patiently waiting for TSTV

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Sixaxis: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

Give that Igbo boy a....

Banana!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by soloqy: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Watching football with commentary in Arabic on Bein sports is no joke o.

Was at Enugu a while back and some matches all you will be hearing is

'Mubarak ' They are about to score o :' Aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '. Throw in o. ' aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '

Mubarak every damn kick of the ball.

13 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Eeroh95(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2017
godwinony:

Most people including me don't care even if the commentary is in Chinese as long as we can see the footballing/sports action live it is sufficient smiley
Ogbeni Chinese bawo? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by zanjorrg(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2017
There are things to learn from you guys. When people are against u, they are against you. There is nothing one can say about TSTV, people hav already made their mind to go for it. It either u support them or keep silent. Viewing this section is an avenue to forget my sorrow. I can't stop laughing with comments and replies. There are things to learn from you guys. When people are against u, they are against you. There is nothing one can say about TSTV, people hav already made their mind to go for it. It either u support them or keep silent. Viewing this section is an avenue to forget my sorrow. I can't stop laughing with comments and replies.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by chuks34(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2017
toluxa1:
Picture wasn't taken by OP, he didn't buy any TSTV. It was taken at TSTV Office. Good update but you didn't have to deceive people to go about it. undecided. Sales have not begun.

Bro ur eyes sharp o grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by thunderbabs: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

This one no be tongue speaking, children of God. Dz is a language for the gods.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.