Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115376 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by thunderbabs: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Dstv go don dey cry, doin one-corner for one syd nw cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Rolly22(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2017
folamsimper:
This TSTV is looking more and more like a scam. Someone came here showing us the picture quality of the system without proving that it actually came from TSTV.

Prior to the launch of TSTV on October 1st, there has been so much hype. And here we are six solid days after its inauguration, not a single living person in Nigeria has honestly come up with anything concrete.

Anything Yeeboe man presents to you, just watch out guys.

���

SHUT YOUR DIRTY TRAP YOU FILTHY THING WHAT HAS TRIBE GOT TO DO WITH THIS??

20 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold
N dey both cost the same amount and come with the dish?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by deen406(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2017
they should come to MINNA
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Fididiguy:
Don't they-bein sport have English channels? Tho language barrier don't really matter in watching live matches.
Lwkm am telling you. Even if dey like speak Indian we'll still watch d match like dat

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Sike(m): 1:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one TsTv
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 07, 2017
ghettowriter:
That guy 2 steps above me is on some strong narcotics.

Is he? Guess over 300 of people are also on narcotics for feeling him and clicking like

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Rolly22:

Guy you be IBO? grin....on the serious note sha we should appreciate the great effort being put into this.. And what he is trying to achieve .instead we castigate efforts and link it to tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Wallace2107: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2017
grin
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

grin
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Wallace2107: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Rolly22:

no mind am.. Idiot person grin.make I prepare to piss on am.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Mod biko ban dz OP with the intent to deceive us the general public. Dz Stoke City match dah was played since 30th September.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by bigabbey: 1:43am On Oct 07, 2017
EPL is no more a luxury. 3k a month! Dstv how market?

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by czaratwork: 1:46am On Oct 07, 2017
The Igbo man is just fronting for one middle east group. trust my people. They can sell you for a plate of porridge. btw where is etisalat?[b][/b]
folamsimper:
This TSTV is looking more and more like a scam. Someone came here showing us the picture quality of the system without proving that it actually came from TSTV.

Prior to the launch of TSTV on October 1st, there has been so much hype. And here we are six solid days after its inauguration, not a single living person in Nigeria has honestly come up with anything concrete.

Anything Yeeboe man presents to you, just watch out guys.

���
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by copiescopy(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=elyte89 post=61175654][/quote]

BOB NA WA OO ... YOU DEY HEAR HINDI ?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Kingswayonyii(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Show us the two types of decoders
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by rummmy: 2:17am On Oct 07, 2017
DSTV should re-strategies..people are very angry with their exploitation..imaging you subscribing for stations you don't even know they exist...they best they can do now is Pay as you Go per station,Me I will watch for 2 hours and save my data....I hope flashing no go they this one shaaaaa,i trust Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by jejemanito: 2:30am On Oct 07, 2017
xynerise:
Can I use my Dstv dish to connect the TSTV decoder?

I want make e pain DSTV well well grin
Oh lawd grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by nobleblood: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2017
For 3k...make I watch all the premiership...?

Let the commentary be in Ibibio mbok!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by nobleblood: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone using the WiFi functions yet? How far?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by omoiyalayi(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:

Wia in abuja did u bought it pls?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TheKabal: 2:58am On Oct 07, 2017
The thing dey bring internet.

La la la illah.

I have dead. How much for unlimited.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by iluvpomo(m): 3:05am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!
grin grin

I had to search to find out what the heck you just typed .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXWueqxDw0k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by AleAirHub(m): 3:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Badth Guy Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
MaziOmenuko:
Lagos wan carry last?

Make I check their sales outlet in Lagos. Will be storming their tomorrow with my dstv decoder to dash them after I buy tstv decorder. The dish outside will be used to cover my gen set for now.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:
Watching football with commentary in Arabic on Bein sports is no joke o.

Was at Enugu a while back and some matches all you will be hearing is

'Mubarak ' They are about to score o :' Aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '. Throw in o. ' aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '

Mubarak every damn kick of the ball.

u r correct! surprising Arabic commentary.
u will b hearing Osama osaaammma ooooo
barraaaack barrack baaaaaaaa o o
osama barrack Obama bin laaaaaaaaaaaaa

but its OK for us if one so keen for the commentary one can tune to BRILA FM.

after all most Naija singers sing gibberish nd ppl still dance to their songs

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by HzRF(m): 4:40am On Oct 07, 2017
lloyds:
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.
not only u

But data u will need to stream in HD for a month will at least quadruple 3k

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by jimmysho(m): 5:01am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.

You this bogeyman of DSTV kontinu. You created a profile just to discredit TSTV. I have analysed your posts since you joined nairaland and over 70% is all about the assumed ills of the new bride (TSTV) of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by alen4smith(m): 5:11am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

we go manage like that!Bleep DSTV!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2017
You don't watch them free. Didn't you buy data to stream?

lloyds:
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by silentdomain(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't care about de language. If them like, they shud speak with idoma n benin language
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by majekky: 5:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Has anyone noticed That All Dstv Premier Leagues Aren't Broadcast Live, because all their Matches Are Always 15s behind all the Likes of Beinsport, skysport and other sport tvs and Yet they wan kill us 4 here.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Sanchez01: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2017
soloqy:
Watching football with commentary in Arabic on Bein sports is no joke o.

Was at Enugu a while back and some matches all you will be hearing is

'Mubarak ' They are about to score o :' Aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '. Throw in o. ' aaaa Mubarak Mubarak '

Mubarak every damn kick of the ball.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can relate perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.