Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike (30401 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

No he did not know about until now..

My question.. Is any money missing? Did they release any money for the contracts? Maybe you need to ask about the contract and them i will explain how it's beneficial to Nigeria is we don't spend kobo instead adding $26billion for us..

Thanks
With this your assertion, can anyone be convicted for corruption in Nigeria?
Do you think governments steal money by driving multitude of bullion vans to CBN?

Even Omojuwa, a well known, well paid BMC member on twitter has been quiet on it for days...hes been discussing only super eagles for the past two days.Then it's you,that I don't know if you are paid with your 165mb brain they sent to come an protect the biggest corruption case in d history of Nigeria.

Truth is nothing will happen for now..it would be swept under but don't come here with half smartness.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chngebeginwthme: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

You just accepted that Buhari gave consent.

Summary (the one u never wanted to accept) is: Bubu was caught in d pot of corruption for giving consent without due process.

And I hope you don't think Deziani committed any crime? Or do you?

And what results are you talking of?..funny you

asking them to maintain sanity meaning he ask them to forget about the rift since the contract is still in our favor..

What yeye due process? The one they follow due process the money later ebd up in the pocket of the Minister of Petroleum (Diezani)..

Yes Diezani commited crime for not remmiting money into Govt cover..

The result is the contract is for oil companies being giving access to buy oil for one year..

Now if they buy the oil won't they pay us? isn't that good result?

Bro it's being like that since the discovery of oil and Kachikwu did same when he was GMD of NNPC..

This is case of someone who did something and don't want someone else to do same..

The contract is a booster to Baru CV..
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chngebeginwthme: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

Thanks
With this your assertion, can anyone be convicted for corruption in Nigeria?
Do you think governments steal money by driving multitude of bullion vans to CBN?

You still don't understand the situation i guess..

The contract mean giving some oil companies access to buy oil from Nigeria through NNPC..

You guys think Baru awarded contracts and gave money to contractors right? The Answer is NO..
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You still don't understand the situation i guess..

The contract mean giving some oil companies access to buy oil from Nigeria through NNPC..

You guys think Baru awarded contracts and gave money to contractors right? The Answer is NO..

If it was for good why not attend to Kachikwu's letter since August?

Why not put Kachikwu in order since August?
Why did it become an emergency when the letter leaked?

But if you insist on understanding upside down(for the gain of the nation),ill leave you to bask in your sea of ignorance, deciet....etc
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chngebeginwthme: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

If it was for good why not attend to Kachikwu's letter since August?

Why not put Kachikwu in order since August?
Why did it become an emergency when the letter leaked?

But if you insist on understanding upside down(for the gain of the nation),ill leave you to bask in your sea of ignorance, deciet....etc

Did you read a Senator stand on it? He said Kachikwu should have called him and interogate him, But instead Kachikwu wrote to the President direct and that's where he messed up..

If Kachikwu call Baru and they both talkd better on it, it might not get to this level..

You know what.. Kachikwu just made Baru more popular and boosting his CV as President will see Baru as someone who want better for Nigeria unlike in the past where they will just loot money..
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by patrickmuf(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

If the letter didn't leak, would we have known?

why didn't they call Kachikwu to order since August?

Or you just choose to be stewpid?
Sorry I can't help you...
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
When a group of illiterate elect a thug to lead them thats the crude interpretation he gives to a memo written in simple English. Where in the memo did it say $26b was stolen?
Does it mean that Wike's level of reasoning doesn't know the difference between stolen funds and contract sum, damn!!
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

$26 Bn gone just like that.

Deziani is a learner where these set of Bubu and 40thieves are.
Pighting kworopshun indeed

Did you read Kachikwu's memo or you did but the usual low IQ interpretation wont let you put it straight.

3 Likes

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:
When a group of illiterate elect a thug to lead them thats the crude interpretation he gives to a memo written in simple English. Where in the memo did it say $26b was stolen?
Does it mean that Wike's level of reasoning doesn't know the difference between stolen funds and contract sum, damn!!

BMC aka Soulja..jeffphilips

We know you.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
meforkene:

As simple as that right?"without due process"..

Why wasn't Kachikwu 's letter addressed since August?
You get sense at all?

Since you have sense, what is the due process that was not followed? Where was the president in the last 4months? Please stop talking about sense, you have no clue how it feels to have one.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:

Did you read Kachikwu's memo or you did but the usual low IQ interpretation wont let you put it straight.

No need for the low IQ talk.Im not angry

So I still ask.Why wasn't he called to order?

it's a secret contract and it's theft.

If the contract has been approved, do you think there's another big event for disbursements?

So what was the initial plan?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:

Since you have sense, what is the due process that was not followed? Where was the president in the last 4months? Please stop talking about sense, you have no clue how it feels to have one.

Past 4months you said.

I said August...31st August.

Keep running around.
Why wasn't he put to order since August 31st?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by meforkene(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:

The substantive Minister for Petroleum got report on on awarded contracts from Baru
Or if he didn't, he definitely got the petition on the awarded contracts (not proposals o) from Kachikwu
And he did nothing about them...until the letter leaked.

Bubu is fantastically corrupt!
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jayzico1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's good table manners. When you are eating pls don't talk
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by EagleEyes001(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Xda59:

Na for this recession some bastards dey use $26 billion play kalokalo? 2019 is around the corner.
Y do you have to wait to 2019 before you can do something that can better this nation? When 2019 comes a liar will come promising the impossibility to be made possible. We all have to come together to stand up against corrupt leaders. if continue to do nothing, the future of our children will continue to wash away
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2017
meforkene:

BMC aka Soulja..jeffphilips

We know you.

Guy is a fraud. Lol

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Babacele: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2017
jpphilips:
No Sir, Wike 's IQ is very high when it comes to deceit ,plundering and lies. After feeding his political dogs especially most pro PDP supporters with the " I m giving the FG Ultamatum or sue them" nonsense which turned out to be another hallucination, he needs to concort another putrid mess to feed his dogs to keep them in line and outta sense. The Thugnor keeps the fools busy to prevent an audit of his perfidious stewardship . But we are waiting.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Babacele:
No Sir, Wike 's IQ is very high when it comes to deceit ,plundering and lies. After feeding his political dogs especially most pro PDP supporters with the " I m giving the FG Ultamatum or sue them" nonsense which turned out to be another hallucination, he needs to concort another putrid mess to feed his dogs to keep them in line and outta sense. The Thugnor keeps the fools busy to prevent an audit of his perfidious stewardship . But we are waiting.

I can't disagree

2 Likes

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
meforkene:

The substantive Minister for Petroleum got report on on awarded contracts from Baru
Or if he didn't, he definitely got the petition on the awarded contracts (not proposals o) from Kachikwu
And he did nothing about them...until the letter leaked.

Bubu is fantastically corrupt!

You obviously didn't understand anything in that letter, why don't you read it again this time very slowly.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
meforkene:

Past 4months you said.

I said August...31st August.

Keep running around.
Why wasn't he put to order since August 31st?

When did your president leave for medical vac and when did he return?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by jpphilips(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
meforkene:

No need for the low IQ talk.Im not angry

So I still ask.Why wasn't he called to order?

it's a secret contract and it's theft.

If the contract has been approved, do you think there's another big event for disbursements?

So what was the initial plan?

What makes you think its a secret contract? It is not fun talking in public when you are poorly appraised of a situation, one of the contracts DSDP was packaged by Kachikwu when he was the GMD of NNPC, what qualifies it a secret contract?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by ipoblogic: 4:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Habyz:

A terrorist that successfully made our nations military stronger and a democrat that successfully allowed freedom loot the nation dry.

Forget media hype, the looting under Buhari has no equal. The media is just silent.
Stronger Arny?

I hope you are not referring the terrorists celebrating "victory" over unarmed civilians?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Habyz(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

Forget media hype, the looting under Buhari has no equal. The media is just silent.
Stronger Arny?

I hope you are not referring the terrorists celebrating "victory" over unarmed civilians?

Media hype you say. Perhaps you don't know that in the media bad news sell better.
Unarmed civilians mounting road blocks thereby constituting nuisance. There's still no proof of the 'invasion' by the army and they never celebrated any thing, I challenge you to provide one.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by veraponpo(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.

I thought I was reading another news. Missing how?

Kachickwu said Baru did not come through him( Kachikwu) who happens to be the Minister and Chairman of the Board of NNPC.

He also complained of insurbodination.

No where did he say MISSING.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
meforkene:

Did Diezani disobey the laws of the land?

And how?

Are u ok? Wait till she comes back to town. One thing is certain though, she flouted the laws of the countries she is currently undergoing trial.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
meforkene:

Why wasn't Kachikwu 's letter addressed since August?

Because it's Obvious to all now that it lacks substance.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
misano:

Ok let me talk with U. An excerpt from the letter reads:

START
The legal and procedural requirements are that all contracts above $20m would need to be reviewed and approved by the Board of NNPC. Mr. President over one year of Dr. Baru’s tenure, no contract has been run through the Board....

Kachikwu went on to say:

The following major contracts were never reviewed by or discussed with me Board of NNPC:

The Crude Term contracts- value at over $10bn

The DSDP contracts- value over $5bn

The AKK pipeline contract- value approximately $3bn

Various financing allocation funding contracts with the NOCs – value over $3bn

Various NPDC production service contracts – value at over $3bn--$4bn

END

Now listen dump follower moneys not going through the legal procedure and has been signed out, as far as accounting is concerned, as far as Kachikwu is concerned is missing.

As far as the contracts didn't go through Kachikwu that contract doesn't exist.

If I work for U and I use 10 naira from ur money to buy akara for myself without telling U, as far as U are concerned that money is missing.

you here now.... dumby
[/s]

Fool this Crap of urs is nonsense. The board has nothing to do with procurement processes.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by misano(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Fool this Crap of urs is nonsense. The board has nothing to do with procurement processes.

You would have told me you can't comprehend. I wouldn't have wasted my time quoting Kachikwu's letter. How old are U. Now U have bought data please use it wisely.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
misano:

You would have told me you can't comprehend. I wouldn't have wasted my time quoting Kachikwu's letter. How old are U. Now U have bought data please use it wisely.

That u qouted something doesn't mean u can decipher what u qouted. That's a gift ediots don't have. Fool, so u expect me to constantly camp here to address ur eediocy right?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by misano(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toketimt:

That u qouted something doesn't mean u can decipher what u qouted. That's a gift ediots don't have. Fool, so u expect me to constantly camp here to address ur eediocy right?

For the fact that you called me a fool, I will not talk or exchange words with U. Calling me a fool shows that you don't have anything reasonable to say, rather you keep typing fool and idiot for me to read.... Get lost already....
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
misano:

For the fact that you called me a fool, I will not talk or exchange words with U. Calling me a fool shows that you don't have anything reasonable to say, rather you keep typing fool and idiot for me to read.... Get lost already....

Eediota one of basic lessons in life is u don't throw stones when u live in a glass house. U can't throw jabs at me and expect me to keep quiet. Anyway, it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what u presented.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by misano(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Toketimt:

Eediota one of basic lessons in life is u don't throw stones when u live in a glass house. U can't throw jabs at me and expect me to keep quiet. Anyway, it still doesn't change the fact that u didn't understand what u presented.

Listen. Money is missing. There is corruption in NNPC. Kiss the truth...

Buhari is eating the same food the APC prepared for GEJ. GEJ's administration was seriously corrupt and that same corruption is still in this government. Speak the truth for once.

For ur information, I voted Buhari & when I see his administration f***king up I speak out in my on little way. I don't go around licking Buhari's anus like U. Buhari is not perfect, stop thinking he is god. You are the kind of person that Buhari will insult and all U will say is 'yes sir'.

If U can't see anything wrong in his government after 2 years then U are simply a biased, blind, untruthful, useless, worthless and unreasonable follower.

Wait a minute, I thought I asked U 'to go hell'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.