Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike (30400 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
The same way these idiots defended Babachir Lawal before he was suspended thus making them look very silly is playing out again.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by barrydee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
bettercreature:
Foooolish governor decieving his useles colleagues,they are talking about contracts awarded without due process not about money

You are the very foolish one here. when contracts are awarded without due process what is it called? CORRUPTION...
The last time I checked, people don't steal government money by robbing CBN @ gun point. It's through awarding of fictitious contracts.

what a waste of education on some people sha....
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by barrydee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
wawale:

That is y it's always difficult for pple in dat region to lead the country:They go to school yet they never learn.Contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process

Mumu! people don't steal government money by robbing CBN @ gun point but by awarding fictitious contracts.

you are not well educated.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

Zombie, what useless laws of the land are you quoting. You think everyone is as fraudulent and shameless like you lots.

Nonsense.

Fool, am referring to the NNPC act. Read it up and focus more on the duties and responsibilities of NNPC tenders board.
Come back and kiss my foot as soon as u are enlightened. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:

Fool, am referring to the NNPC act. Read it up and focus more on the duties and responsibilities of NNPC tenders board.
Come back and kiss my foot as soon as u are enlightened. grin

As usual the zombie fails to earn his pay.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
barrydee:

You are the very foolish one here. when contracts are awarded without due process what is it called? CORRUPTION...
The last time I checked, people don't steal government money by robbing CBN @ gun point. It's through awarding of fictitious contracts.

what a waste of education on some people sha....

You dey mind them. They will defend anything provided it concerns the fraud from Dara.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

As usual the zombie fails to earn his pay.

Fool, Av u read the act? So quick? Oya, tell us what it says. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by misano(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Spare me further stupidity and go straight to point. Which money is missing?

Ok let me talk with U. An excerpt from the letter reads:

START
The legal and procedural requirements are that all contracts above $20m would need to be reviewed and approved by the Board of NNPC. Mr. President over one year of Dr. Baru’s tenure, no contract has been run through the Board....

Kachikwu went on to say:

The following major contracts were never reviewed by or discussed with me Board of NNPC:

The Crude Term contracts- value at over $10bn

The DSDP contracts- value over $5bn

The AKK pipeline contract- value approximately $3bn

Various financing allocation funding contracts with the NOCs – value over $3bn

Various NPDC production service contracts – value at over $3bn--$4bn

END

Now listen dump follower moneys not going through the legal procedure and has been signed out, as far as accounting is concerned, as far as Kachikwu is concerned is missing.

As far as the contracts didn't go through Kachikwu that contract doesn't exist.

If I work for U and I use 10 naira from ur money to buy akara for myself without telling U, as far as U are concerned that money is missing.

you here now.... dumby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by aweade(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one is bore hole of corruption not pit
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Awoleesu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
What's that Cameron guy's remark again? ...#fantastically______ (dare complete it)!
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by thunderandfire47(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
May God deliver Nigeria
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Sirheny007(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Elegant stewpidity is the inability to disguish between the award of contract and actual embezzlement of funds.

Explain how he got more likes than you..
Are 277 people that stupid?? shocked
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sammiejokes:
Seriously alot of people are brainless in the zoo. From all the memo leaked its an allegation of nepotism and not stealing or missing funds. Kachukwu is just a figure head and his fighting back. For does children with comprehension problem No 26billion is missing, the contract did not pass through the figure head.

which pass through the figure head

these are contracts that have already been awarded without due process, probably meaning agreements have been made and mobilisation fees have been paid. i grant you not the whole 26 billion is gone but maybe about 6 should have already been signed off.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by EagleEyes001(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
We have to protest, if is in Brazil by now we will all be on all roads and street demanding the provision of that $26 billion, is not a small money oooo. Fearful and speechless Nigerians wake up!
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Naruto87(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
alowonle02:

You need to consult ur doctor.
bro its too late for him....even his name shows his hate smiley
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
ninetiethcrown7:

which pass through the figure head

these are contracts that have already been awarded without due process, probably meaning agreements have been made and mobilisation fees have been paid. i grant you not the whole 26 billion is gone but maybe about 6 should have already been signed off.
I understand you bro but we need to answer the following ?s
Was there a contract? Yes
Is the Company existing? Yes
Are they doing the job as set out in the project? Yes a friend in NNPC confirmed this
Is Kachwuku a mere figure head? Yes
Who appointed Baru? The petroleum Minister
Who is the petroleum Minister?
Kachwuku does not need to be told he is not needed again. He goofed when he opposed buhari's view of revamping the old refineries. He believed in outright privatization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Geezholla: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chain.... 26b scam

Probably awarded to some ghost or even spiritual workers. APC! APC !

Wetn una get to say abt this one
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Dee60: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.

Kachikwu played into their hands. I think he has dug a hole for himself. He forgot that he was a minister of state. It is very possible that PMB has been avoiding him because there are loads of allegations on him sitting on PMB's table. He went on complaining how the board has not been carried along. Even in the private corporate settings this happens a bit! Its Corporate Politics 101!

Now Baru has kept mute, leaving everyone to guess. That is how come northerners are more politically savvy! The pile of pressure is not on him really but on PMB and you never judge a case on the basis of what one party said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chngebeginwthme: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
gentlepraise:
shocked 9 trillion?

APC govt embezzled a whole of 9 trillion and they are borrowing money up and down.

MY VOTER'S CARD, MY STRENGTH COME 2019.

Most of you read without comprehension reason the likes of FFK, Fayose, Wike etc fool you guys, Is there anywhere in the Kachikwu letter that says money is missing? He only complain of insubordinate which mean they did not let him know before awarding the contract..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chngebeginwthme: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Elegant stewpidity is the inability to disguish between the award of contract and actual embezzlement of funds.

No mind them brother, Most of them are dead brain reason the likes of FFK, Fayose , Wike etc use grammar to fool them..

They don't understand the meaninf of insubordinate..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Tecno66: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Paperwhite:
The worst is yet to come as far as APC's corruption is concerned.A den of criminal saints.
Dasuki own na 2.8 billion dollars and dey lock am up and na d matter we dey for more than 2 years na. This one na 26 billion dollars. I think the first thing na to hand d petroleum minister's petition to EFCC. Anything short of that is unacceptable.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by billyG(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
kirajustice:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has accused the APC Federal Government of plunging the nation into its worst depth of corruption since Independence.

Governor Wike said that the mind-blogging $26billion monumental corruption unveiled in the leaked memo of the Minister of State for Petroleum brings to the fore the high-level sleaze amongst top officials of the APC Federal Government through the NNPC.

He spoke at the Government House, Umuahia on Friday during a state visit to Abia where he commissioned construction equipment and also held a meeting with the Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

Wike said: "When they said judges were accused of corruption, they were told to step aside. They have not told anyone to step aside so that they can conclude investigation. When you are in office, investigation will be compromised.

It is for Nigerians to see. Are we fighting corruption? The corruption they are fighting is against some people who are their opponents. All of us are victims. I have never seen this kind of scandal in all my political career. We have never heard of it like this.

What about this $26billion (N9trillion) contract scam and nobody is talking. Everywhere is quiet."

He said the anti-corruption fight is simply aimed at brow-beating the opposition because the APC has metamorphosed into a monumental failure.

"So many promises were made, but none has been fulfilled. Everyday, what they have to say is corruption, corruption, no other statement. Corruption from day one and corruption till the day they will leave office. What have they achieved? No roads, no infrastructure. I could not come to Abia by road. It is not possible ", he said.

The Rivers State Governor said that PDP is ready to rescue Nigerians from the failure and under-development foisted on them by APC.

He said: "They are working to see that there is disunity amongst the governors. But we have realised that we must work together because of the country. We will do everything possible to make PDP stronger.

It is not by propaganda. No amount of blackmail will make the governors to shy away from taking Nigeria to the level Nigerians want it. We are going to work together to ensure that PDP emerges victorious in 2019".

He said that PDP is the solution to the nation's challenges, pointing out that all PDP states are working.

Earlier while commissioning the construction equipment procured by the Abia State Government, Governor Wike commended the Abia State Governor for his commitment to rural infrastructure.

He urged the Abia people to continue to support Governor Ikpeazu for greater achievements.

He announced that the Rivers State Government will work with the Abia State Government to reconstruct the Oyigbo to Aba Federal Highway.

Wike said that the APC Federal Government is in a state of confusion because it has been cursed for meddling in the politics of Rivers State. He said until they confess, they will wallow in confusion.

In his remarks, Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu said that the construction equipment commissioned by Governor Wike will be used to revolutionise infrastructure in the state.

He said that the earth moving equipment will serve the rural communities of the state.

He said his administration has lifted Abia State above her peers in terms of development.

He praised Governor Wike for his commitment to development and good governance.

"I count Governor Wike as a special blessing, not only to our people but to humankind. I thank God for the kind of courage that he has blessed Wike with. Today, he has come here. I pray that the blessing of Rivers State will follow Abia ", Dr Ikpeazu said.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/06/missing-26-billion-apc-plunged-nigeria-worst-pit-corruption-wike/
wike is a fooool!who told hiim $26bn was missing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I beg make we hear word. No be through fraudulent award of contracts dem take dey embezzlement funds?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Tecno66:
Dasuki own na 2.8 billion dollars and dey lock am up and na d matter we dey for more than 2 years na. This one na 26 billion dollars. I think the first thing na to hand d petroleum minister's petition to EFCC. Anything short of that is unacceptable.

That is why apc needs to be voted out so they can be probed. I believe the amount is way more than $26 billion. Enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Most of you read without comprehension reason the likes of FFK, Fayose, Wike etc fool you guys, Is there anywhere in the Kachikwu letter that says money is missing? He only complain of insubordinate which mean they did not let him know before awarding the contract..

Awarding contracts to the tune of $26 billion without following due process is corruption. Why award the contracts under the table if there were no kickbacks? Enough of this blind support, buhari is running a very corrupt administration period.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

If the socalled contracts were genuine, why boycott due process as stipulated by the law?

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2017
EagleEyes001:
We have to protest, if is in Brazil by now we will all be on all roads and street demanding the provision of that $26 billion, is not a small money oooo. Fearful and speechless Nigerians wake up!

Na for this recession some bastards dey use $26 billion play kalokalo? 2019 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2017
Sirheny007:

Explain how he got more likes than you..
Are 277 people that stupid?? shocked

Don't mind the fool. He wan use technicalities take deceive himself not well meaning nigerians.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

How do you think people steal?They do it by not following due processs

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Buhari is a big fraud.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Xda59:
Buhari is a big fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.