Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike (30407 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by bahaushe1: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
I thought the allegation was about award of contracts worth 26b NGN without following due process. The money is not missing yet. Waiting for NNPC for their own version of the story.

But one would have expected PMB to have sorted this out even before the memo was leaked.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by GODISGREAT123: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Elegant stewpidity is the inability to disguish between the award of contract and actual embezzlement of funds.

All missing or stolen money from the days of IBB do so in a garb of contract awards, don't you think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by ezyk(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Nigerians and gullibility are like 5&6.
That the worth of contract for over 36 companies that would last over 5 yrs. Its even good that the contract is signed so that our oil company that are at home can go back to work. And you people are saying DAT $26 billion is missing. Money that they not started paying. That would take the nnpc almost five yes to pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by akanbiaa(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
yanshDoctor:
the current state of Nigeria is too bad. the condition and standard of living is very bad. the corruption level is so bad that its has eating deep to almost every soul you can find there. nothing is working over there and nothing has ever worked. the hardship and criminality has reflected in the lives of an average Nigerians over the years. i am not saying Nigeria shouldn't have had independence but there should have been other resolution or walking ways. the leadership are bad and very wicked. everything is so bad over there.
The worst is not paying pension and gratuity for years https://www.nairaland.com/4100628/taraba-governor-please-pay-gratuity and also stealing of Internally displaced people food and medical items, so wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by BLSYNG: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
michoim:
Shut up. You know nothing. What is missing $26bn? The monies involved have not been disbursed. This is a proposed contract. Majority of the components of the contracts have not actually being awarded. No much money has actually being disbursed. Kachikwu was merely saying that due process has not been followed. So you can't authoritatively say there is any missing US $26,when no money has being disbursed and it is just contract on paper.
Is this how Nigeria is going to be better? With this line of reasoning?
What was the intention of bypassing the due process. Would we have known if Kachikwu had not written that letter? The contract is ill-intentioned and the money when disbursed will eventually get missing.
Would you have preached these lines if it were Diezani's and GEJ's time?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by ubergold(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
wawale:

That is y it's always difficult for pple in dat region to lead the country:They go to school yet they never learn.Contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process

You mean with all your education you still needed Kachukwu to spell it out that funds have been and still being diverted? How do you think the ones APC are claiming Deziani stole left the system? NNPC was said to be riddled with curruption because it doesn't follow due process and yet this administration is still maintaining it only this time they are doing it in monumental proportion even when the economy has nose-dived. This is beyond APC and PDP, THINK!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by diegwu01: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.
Its PDP and their typical politics, They know majority of their followers are illiterates and so they feed them with garb regularly

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Naruto87(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
condemnation from everywhere as if you guys are saints..don't forget that all those leaders where once like you and also that corruption is root level.
change yourself and stop blaming them for your choices.
some peeps here are the ones that help their corrupt bosses put cash in their account or buy assets on their behalf and even help them rig elections.
so STOP COMPLAINING!! and change yourself.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Seriously alot of people are brainless in the zoo. From all the memo leaked its an allegation of nepotism and not stealing or missing funds. Kachukwu is just a figure head and his fighting back. For does children with comprehension problem No 26billion is missing, the contract did not pass through the figure head.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
APC FOREVER.. BUHARI FOR 2039 Igbos MUST SUFFER.. CLUELESS NIGERIANS MUST SUFFER - so says millions of APC ZOMBIES CHANGE IS SWEEEEEET grin grin grin grin
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Mypeople2(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
clevvermind:
DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR VOTER'S CARD WILL COUNT IN THIS CORRUPT COUNTRY?
Pls ask him again. It seems he did not get it the first time. He seems it does not know that the top officials are more corrupt than those at the bottom.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by chimerase2: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Elegant stewpidity is the inability to disguish between the award of contract and actual embezzlement of funds.
award of contract to who and for what purpose undecided
Just frivolous and dubious award of contract
Remember there was a time a contract of grass was awarded by dis same government,
So ma dear stop supportn evil corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Flaghouse1: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2017
OritaIbadan:

So you expect Kachukwu to say $26 bilion was missing? So much of educated Nigerians
i

Very correct assertion, when we in this part of the divide here the word "Fraud" we a always believe it has to do with money missing,stolen ,embezzled.

What kachikwu was saying is that due process was not followed and your guess is as good as .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by earthcrust: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Johnathan is vindicated.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by misano(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.

Where did the money go to?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
APC or PDP. APC government are trying their best unlike the looters of common wealth.
you are correct... they are doing so by squandering $26 billion within two years? My brother...fear God!!
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by alowonle02(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims will attack him for this.
You need to consult ur doctor.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Ollysma: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari and it's government is bad luck to Nigeria
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by efighter: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
gentlepraise:
shocked 9 trillion?

APC govt embezzled a whole of 9 trillion and they are borrowing money up and down.

MY VOTER'S CARD, MY STRENGTH COME 2019.

2019 is around the corner, I can bet my life that there is no one in Nigeria that can defeat the people's general GMB
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by kaydp: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
SMSguru:
If you agree with Gov. Wike, click LIKE. If you disagree with him, click SHARE.
As for me, I reserve my comment.
Well, I quite agree with him. He was making sense until he pointed out PDP as our saviour. They are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by dvee2: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol. Its more case of since they catch us stealing, we must catch them too. Read my lips - There is no case of missing $26 billion anywhere now in nnpc.
The case is only about not following due processes in the award of contract.
Awarding contract is not fraud. The previous GEJ government awarded the contract the same way Barau did.
Kachikwu was brought in to sanitised the process, that was why he frown about the GMD using the old method period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by CaptainFM1: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
If I talk now, some stupid and useless "Alliance Parties to Corruptions" will say "Hate Speech". Am I suppose to give "Nice Speech" for a government that cannot come out to defend this allegation? They have killed us....N9 trillion Naira in 2years! See as everywhere just keep quiet!!!

I beg when be Super Eagles match jare make I go watch! Tire 4 this Govt. I wear.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by gentlegenius(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2017
SMSguru:
If you agree with Gov. Wike, click LIKE. If you disagree with him, click SHARE.
As for me, I reserve my comment.
And the LIKES have it...
Wike is saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
bettercreature:
Foooolish governor decieving his useles colleagues,they are talking about contracts awarded without due process not about money

Shut up. Awarding $26 billion worth of fraudulent contract in a single year is mega corruption.

Stop your bizarre sycophancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
dvee2:
Lol. Its more case of since they catch us stealing, we must catch them too. Read my lips - There is no case of missing $26 billion anywhere now in nnpc.
The case is only about not following due processes in the award of contract.
Awarding contract is not fraud. The previous GEJ government awarded the contract the same way Barau did.
Kachikwu was brought in to sanitised the process, that was why he frown about the GMD using the old method period

Shut up. Awarding $26 billion worth of fraudulent contracts in a single year is mega corruption.

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Somebody please tell this fat ugly man and PDP/iPad illiterates that the money is not missing,instead the contracts were awarded without due process please?

What was Stella Oduah sin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:

Zombie, you were one of those who harassed Stella Oduah online over the aviation contract scandal. Now tell me why this isn't worse than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by excel101(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
APC or PDP. APC government are trying their best unlike the looters of common wealth.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
wawale:

That is y it's always difficult for pple in dat region to lead the country:They go to school yet they never learn.Contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process, contract was issued without due process

Shut up. Awarding $26 billion worth of fraudulent contracts in a single year is mega corruption.

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:
Renewal of contract to companies who have a history of performance is what dummies call missing money?

Honestly there are way too many morons in Nigeria.

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by excel101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
You mean that APC are trying their best to outloot PDP? For your info they have already done that in the latest mother of all loot of $26B from NNPC (in the award of contract without following due process), in less than 3yrs in office.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by patrickmuf(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kachikwu only noted that the award of contracts amounting to about 26b wasn't consistent with regards to existing processes, all the president needs do is find out if duly process was followed in line with laid down procedures and if not, revoke the contracts and fire those involved...
Most Nigerians especially folks on this forum are lazy, they won't read so they can make informed decisions, all they do is swallow whatever they are fed, hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna / Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her / How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.