Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37238 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Canada- too cold
Australia- too far
I'm thinking of the far east.. I love eastern food, they have beautiful beaches and weather pattern in some places mimics ours, monsoon etc but I don't want winters.

Lol @ Canada- too cold and Australia- too far

Trust me Australia's bae... Anyway i did a research on tourist attraction in India, it holds promise...

East, let me think, where in the East? Can't wrap my mind on this one
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I've been drawing up a picture of the next war, you wouldn't wanna find out... The bloc is just a protective mechanism for Germany, if the wall wasn't constructed, we may not have an aggressive Russia and China, Suffice to say, the current posture of Russia and China is a counteractive measure against the battle formations they see taking shape in the EU and NATO. Let's dig deeper to shed more light on this, an EU institution spurred other nations to form dangerous and deceptive alliance. I.e. Russia, China, Iran, Iraq,Syria and then we have U.S.Australia, West ( Meaning EU ), all i can say is we have over 14,000 nuclear war heads out there, and someday it would be used. Britain would not be attacked even if it isolates itself from the EU, it has Trident and can draw up battle strength from the Commonwealth, if the UK wants a more sophisticated nuclear capability it can have it, but feels it doesn't want to tred that path...Anyways, we're close to the end, i've drawn up a timeline and i have my popcorn ready baby...
Quite fatalistic. grin I imagine you have your nuclear bunker all ready and stocked.
I don't believe it will come that, ever wonder why we haven't used it since hiroshima and nagasaki? The world saw first hand what it can and the after effects long after it's use.
Stockpiling it now is a case of paranoia, "I don't want to be defenseless, look what happened then". So now we all have it, the nextstage is to disarm. There will be no winners in this Mexican standoff. Any country that uses it might pretty much just nuke itself for all the good it will do. No one will be left alive and somehow I think that instinct of self preservation which lead to its acquisition-to protect itself, is the same thing that will prevent nations from using it. Using it mean certain death, for all.
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ Canada- too cold and Australia- too far

Trust me Australia's bae... Anyway i did a research on tourist attraction in India, it holds promise...

East, let me think, where in the East? Can't wrap my mind on this one
Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand etc.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Quite fatalistic. grin I imagine you have your nuclear bunker all ready and stocked.
I don't believe it will come that, ever wonder why we haven't used it since hiroshima and nagasaki? The world saw first hand what it can and the after effects long after it's use.
Stockpiling it now is a case of paranoia, "I don't want to be defenseless, look what happened then". So now we all have it, the nextstage is to disarm. There will be no winners in this Mexican standoff. Any country that uses it might pretty much just nuke itself for all the good it will do. No one will be left alive and somehow I think that instinct of self preservation which lead to its acquisition-to protect itself, is the same thing that will prevent nations from using it. Using it mean certain death, for all.

I have a pack of popcorn to chew and wait for it to hit...Lol @ bunker, it won't work.. 14,000 tons with over 20 Million Kilotons of nuclear power would shred the earth to pieces. Less than 10% of the planet would remain after the planet goes up in flames. Anyways, the atmosphere would be gone, planet life and life support, the atmospheric balance that keeps life on earth, i have bad news for folks thinking about going to Mars, or another planet to stay, and the other ones heaping up massive seedbanks, where would the atmospheric conditions to grow them come from?

It will happen baby, it's only a matter of time. A 70year old woman around dreamt it and told me some weeks back, so i decided to show her images to point at what she saw, and she described everything in details plus some other stuffs that haven't yet been invented.. I'm a Nuclear maddon, i know it will happen, it's a function of time, and i'm preparing alongside national development...Wouldn't wanna be caught off guard.

Well some nations are hell bent on using it, some nations want to take out Israel, and with the support of tyrant Iran, Russia and China, it's just a delayed event that will happena t some point
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand etc.

Thailand...Please choose a very good guide...I don't wanna explain

Philippines, amazing people, wonderful people..lovely nation

Vietnam - I can't say
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thailand...Please choose a very good guide...I don't wanna explain

Philippines, amazing people, wonderful people..lovely nation

Vietnam - I can't say
Thailand, not as bad as naij. No lele.
cool
Being careful is applicable everywhere you go. Even here in the UK, there is crime and I've witnessed two police car chases like you see in the movies. Exciting stuff.

Do you live in lag?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thailand, not as bad as naij. No lele.
cool
Being careful is applicable everywhere you go. Even here in the UK, there is crime and I've witnessed two police car chases like you see in the movies. Exciting stuff.

Do you live in lag?

Yes Lag

Funny enough, i read up several comments on Yahoo how the cops assists whites trying to stage a break in on the right way to do it, but when it's the blacks, they pull the trigger
Re: . by futurism: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2017
peterphd:

You were a boring, beta man. Why won't she run for the hills and tell you yada Yada reasons for breaking up?
lol boring abi?
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes Lag

Funny enough, i read up several comments on Yahoo how the cops assists whites trying to stage a break in on the right way to do it, but when it's the blacks, they pull the trigger

Probably, more likely in America than here. Break ins don't occur too often here (touch wood) and ofcourse our police officers aren't armed with guns generally.

Knife crimes are more common place.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Probably, more likely in America than here. Break ins don't occur too often here (touch wood) and ofcourse our police officers aren't armed with guns generally.

Knife crimes are more common place.

It is well. May God help us

You said you don't believe in God aiite?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
See how these two,supersystemsnig and shaybebaby have turned my sob family thread to the stuff of doomsday politics.Thanks.Please, new contributors,we were discussing what to do after a relationship breaks up.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
See how these two,supersystemsnig and shaybebaby have turned my sob family thread to the stuff of doomsday politics.Thanks.Please, new contributors,we were discussing what to do after a relationship breaks up.

Take it easy bro...

We fall out of love sometimes, it happens, don't hate the person that left. Remember the precious moments you both shared together, and love them. Don't toll the path of hate or regret. If you hate the person, then you didn't really love them from the beginning. Yes, it can be painful, but bear it. I'm sorry for us when we fall out of love, bu we must learn our wrongs, improve on them and be optimistic. I made mistakes with my past relationships and bear no grudges if i fell of the orbit, let's just strive to be better lovers. Life is too short to hate
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
Sometimes,when a man gets to a certain age,he may start getting self pressured to hitch up by hook or by crook.This is what happened here in my case.I gave my all,overlooked flags or occurrences I wouldn't have when I was younger . This is exactly the way I see life as you have put it up there.As she was acting cold and chill,playing mind games,watching TV while I shivered with high grade fever,I remembered her sister's husband who died in unexplainable circumstances before I met her and said to myself "end this,It's better to die alone than to be with an uncaring person while you die".Then I told her silently,"please I'm not married to you,leave my house.You can go".No violence involved at all.I never hit her,unlike her exes.All of them.If you don't feel well cared for,say the words quickly,firmly.Now I can have no doubts I'm still healthy in all respects.I'm better now.

Na wa o. You saw all these red flags and stayed back? But why?, you really loved her and yearned for change in her actions right ?
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mindfulness:
You were so ill and shivering and yet you found the strength to bring her belongings to her house in the night. LOL

Behave grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It is well. May God help us

You said you don't believe in God aiite?
Yeah I do not but I see you do. It's okay, I'm am more a kind of "what are the impacts of your actions" rather than "what is your motivation" kinda person. As long as you try to do good, it doesn't matter what inspires you to do so.

Sorry, been out to lunch and weekly grocery shopping hence the late-ish reply.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yeah I do not but I see you do. It's okay, I'm am more a kind of "what are the impacts of your actions" rather than "what is your motivation" kinda person. As long as you try to do good, it doesn't matter what inspires you to do so.

Sorry, been out to lunch and weekly grocery shopping hence the late-ish reply.

Are you on Whatsapp ? I wan't to deactivate this account and quit the forum
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
Sorry my love, it seems we have derailed a bit but hey, I've made a new buddy as a result of your thread so something good HAS come out of it already. kiss
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you on Whatsapp ? I wan't to deactivate this account and quit the forum
Everyone is on WhatsApp, lol. Yes I am. Send me your digits and I'll add you up.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Everyone is on WhatsApp, lol. Yes I am. Send me your digits and I'll add you up.

Bleep
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Na wa o. You saw all these red flags and stayed back? But why?, you really loved her and yearned for change in her actions right ?
Classic mistake right there, you either accept the person for who they are in the now as opposed to who you wish them to be.
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Got it, you can remove it now.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Classic mistake right there, you either accept the person for who they are in the now as opposed to who you wish them to be.

I'm in a terrible situation right now dear. I wished i could addres this with a clear head. Some of us are ready to acept people with their weaknesses but what if they don't accept us?I've come to realize love is looking at a person and say i'll stick with you regardless of your weakness
Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Got it, you can remove it now.

Aii
Re: . by Prognose: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
Sometimes,when a man gets to a certain age,he may start getting self pressured to hitch up by hook or by crook.This is what happened here in my case.I gave my all,overlooked flags or occurrences I wouldn't have when I was younger . This is exactly the way I see life as you have put it up there.As she was acting cold and chill,playing mind games,watching TV while I shivered with high grade fever,I remembered her sister's husband who died in unexplainable circumstances before I met her and said to myself "end this,It's better to die alone than to be with an uncaring person while you die".Then I told her silently,"please I'm not married to you,leave my house.You can go".No violence involved at all.I never hit her,unlike her exes.All of them.If you don't feel well cared for,say the words quickly,firmly.Now I can have no doubts I'm still healthy in all respects.I'm better now.

You did the right thing bro. Move on. It will be a funny story to tell the love of your life when you meet her.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm in a terrible situation right now dear. I wished i could addres this with a clear head. Some of us are ready to acept people with their weaknesses but what if they don't accept us?I've come to realize love is looking at a person and say i'll stick with you regardless of your weakness
It depends on the weakness. More like you should be asking "can i live a lifetime of this?"
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

It depends on the weakness. More like you should be asking "can i live a lifetime of this?"

yes bay @ "can i live a lifetime of this?"..Oh i'm really enjoying this. Now the issue is the invidual with the weakness many times begin to question their esteem in the relationship and it wears the one that considers the party with the weakness
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

yes bay @ "can i live a lifetime of this?"..Oh i'm really enjoying this. Now the issue is the invidual with the weakness many times begin to question their esteem in the relationship and it wears the one that considers the party with the weakness
That, you cannot help with, it's their battle and only they can resolve it.
An insecure person has deeper issues beyond any relationship, no one can overcome that but themselves. They would need to confront their fears before they can begin to have a balanced relationship not dogged by their fears.

But they have to recognise that they have a problem in the first instance. A relationship is worth pursuing only if that acknowledgement is there on their part. If there isn't, you better walk. How can someone fix something they believe isnt broken?
Re: . by Prognose: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shaybebaby and supersystemsnig, you guys get a room or create your own thread na, haba, what you're doing to the Op is unfair angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prognose:
Shaybebaby and supersystemsnig, you guys get a room or create your own thread na, haba, what you're doing to the Op is unfair angry
I'm loving their exchanges,learning new angles to issues.Everyone can discuss any issue here because everyone is right here.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have no hatred for anyone,just need to be careful of those who hate us.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

That, you cannot help with, it's their battle and only they can resolve it.
An insecure person has deeper issues beyond any relationship, no one can overcome that but themselves. They would need to confront their fears before they can begin to have a balanced relationship not dogged by their fears.

But they have to recognise that they have a problem in the first instance. A relationship is worth pursuing only if that acknowledgement is there on their part. If there isn't, you better walk. How can someone fix something they believe isnt broken?

Oh my, this is a wonderful piece. How can anyone fixed what's unbroken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.