Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37230 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

That, you cannot help with, it's their battle and only they can resolve it.
An insecure person has deeper issues beyond any relationship, no one can overcome that but themselves. They would need to confront their fears before they can begin to have a balanced relationship not dogged by their fears.

But they have to recognise that they have a problem in the first instance. A relationship is worth pursuing only if that acknowledgement is there on their part. If there isn't, you better walk. How can someone fix something they believe isnt broken?

True @ That, you cannot help with, it's their battle and only they can resolve it.
Some people wanna learn through their own experiences
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
I'm loving their exchanges,learning new angles to issues.Everyone can discuss any issue here because everyone is right here.

Sorry i did damage to your thread, we don't meet intellectuals everyday. Forgive me
Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

An insecure person has deeper issues beyond any relationship, no one can overcome that but themselves. They would need to confront their fears before they can begin to have a balanced relationship not dogged by their fears.

But they have to recognise that they have a problem in the first instance. A relationship is worth pursuing only if that acknowledgement is there on their part. If there isn't, you better walk. How can someone fix something they believe isnt broken?

Very true, people need to probe the source of their actions, if its their fears,worries and insecurities controlling them...
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prognose:
Shaybebaby and supersystemsnig, you guys get a room or create your own thread na, haba, what you're doing to the Op is unfair angry
I respect your prognosis. tongue
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

This is an intellectual write up. Everything you said here is yes and amen.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ cock-sure, dick-swinging alpha male

Intelligence thesedays ehn, see the words you used...I'm loving it...gonna lick it like lollipop
Are you aware how intensely gay this sounds? Dick and licking lollipops, the same sentence? Ahnh ahn?

Come, my guy, is there something you want to tell us? grin

*wink wink*

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you aware how intensely gay this sounds? Dick and licking lollipops, the same sentence? Ahnh ahn?

Come, my guy, is there something you want to tell us? grin

*wink wink*

Trust me Ishi, i didn't make the comment, it also cracked me up...It's beyond my cognitive ability...no be me...
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Trust me Ishi, i didn't make the comment, it also cracked me up...It's beyond my cognitive ability...no be me...
Hokay, if you say so. But ehn, next time don't mention licking lollipops and swinging dicks in the same paragraph because the imagery it provokes is... lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guitarlife:

Op don't listen to all these weak and selfish ladies on this platform, I have been looking for a wife now for the past 1 year same with my friend we never see.

Since I came to Lagos all I see are myopic, selfish and empty headed ladies covering their ignorance with heavy makeup.
I will advise you to look for a humble and decent girl. Not the kind of lady who did not even think of appealing to you when you got mad .
The kind of mentality ladies are moving with these days is bad, work hard , make your money and next time do not ignore red flags .
Personally, I do not like ladies who watch movies too much, I watch movies once in a while but when lady sits all day watching telemundo and african magic how will she raise your children to be the einsteins and the mark Zuckerberg ?

My brother, you speaklike the people of old times.
Those girls are nightmares.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Mrphysics, it begins with awareness, until one's condition is revealed, people continue in aloop and repeat the same errors. Remember, the first thing God did when he visited Adam ansd Eve after they ate the apple is He condemned sin, and revealed their conditions, i.e. by saying, Where are you? Careful self evaluation and improvement begins from an evaluation of the person and only upon awareness of being, and one's condition can one have an understanding of themselves and improve. Until then, people remain unbroken, passive, impassionate and dangerous
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyisco2001:

My brother, you speaklike the people of old times.
Those girls are nightmares.

I agree oh, same here
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guitarlife:

Op don't listen to all these weak and selfish ladies on this platform, I have been looking for a wife now for the past 1 year same with my friend we never see.

Since I came to Lagos all I see are myopic, selfish and empty headed ladies covering their ignorance with heavy makeup.
I will advise you to look for a humble and decent girl. Not the kind of lady who did not even think of appealing to you when you got mad .
The kind of mentality ladies are moving with these days is bad, work hard , make your money and next time do not ignore red flags .
Personally, I do not like ladies who watch movies too much, I watch movies once in a while but when lady sits all day watching telemundo and african magic how will she raise your children to be the einsteins and the mark Zuckerberg ?

IT HAS GONE AWAY
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Hokay, if you say so. But ehn, next time don't mention licking lollipops and swinging dicks in the same paragraph because the imagery it provokes is... lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

Ishi no be me i swear.. How far, you near kwale? Is that your kid on your siggy? That kid is lovely oh..what a beautiful baby
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I agree oh, same here
Three years and counting, I have seen a lot.
Church, work, area.
Chai, just that make up coveringa lot of evils.
Make a mistake and you are doomed.
Re: . by peterphd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you on Whatsapp ? I wan't to deactivate this account and quit the forum
Why are you quitting?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyisco2001:

Three years and counting, I have seen a lot.
Church, work, area.
Chai, just that make up coveringa lot of evils.
Make a mistake and you are doomed.

IT HAS GONE AWAY
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
peterphd:

Why are you quitting?

IT HAS GONE AWAY

1 Like

Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bros, i'm with you on this one. I can't marry a lady without my superiors confirming she's safe, but be hopeful, there are good girls on the forum oh,i've worked with about 40 girls off theforum, there are good ones..Be hopeful, which age gap you dey find? make i tell you the moniker to send message
Those ones are dodging DMS like crazy.
I have been lucky enough to find one. She dey nairaland self.�, But no be lagosian. I no fit dey ruin salary Lagos girls.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ishi no be me i swear.. How far, you near kwale? Is that your kid on your siggy? That kid is lovely oh..what a beautiful baby
She's my flame! cheesy

No I no near Kwale o. I dey Lasgidi
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyisco2001:

Those ones are dodging DMS like crazy.
I have been lucky enough to find one. She dey nairaland self.�, But no be lagosian. I no fit dey ruin salary Lagos girls.

IT HAS GONE AWAY
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bros, i'm with you on this one. I can't marry a lady without my superiors confirming she's safe, but be hopeful, there are good girls on the forum oh,i've worked with about 40 girls off the forum, there are good ones..Be hopeful, which age gap you dey find? make i tell you the moniker to send message
grin

Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

She's my flame! cheesy

No I no near Kwale o. I dey Lasgidi

Men she's pretty, take care of ehr well, when she grow, i go carry my son come marry am... tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

grin

Abeg oh...
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lucky you. I think say i don find one, me don dey prepare self, too bad, na one chance i dey, back to sratch, searching from stage one here... tongue
Sorry about that.
A friend of mine just entered one chance too, that one tell am say she see will of God, after dem don dey package. �, But Na sham. The guy just dey take mind curse. The babe commenced the operation friendzoning my dude.
Lol. Very painful experience.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Men she's pretty, take care of ehr well, when she grow, i go carry my son come marry am... tongue
I wish smiley
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I can't explain. It's difficult to explain. Want to leave Nairaland to have my peace and disconnect completely from some people.
Wetin happen?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
iyisco2001:

Sorry about that.
A friend of mine just entered one chance too, that one tell am say she see will of God, after dem don dey package. �, But Na sham. The guy just dey take mind curse. The babe commenced the operation friendzoning my dude.
Lol. Very painful experience.

IT HAS GONE AWAY
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Wetin happen?

IT HAS GONE AWAY
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Just one free somebody so she go get peace...make i no go near am cause am pain...Make i quit in peace.
Hmmmm...woman palaver...

Pele. So na woman wan make you deactivate?

You no get mind. You ain't military minded.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Mrphysics, it begins with awareness, until one's condition is revealed, people continue in aloop and repeat the same errors. Remember, the first thing God did when he visited Adam ansd Eve after they ate the apple is He condemned sin, and revealed their conditions, i.e. by saying, Where are you? Careful self evaluation and improvement begins from an evaluation of the person and only upon awareness of being, and one's condition can one have an understanding of themselves and improve. Until then, people remain unbroken, passive, impassionate and dangerous
True. People are concentrated on the reasons for an action than the purpose. Most people are inconsiderate of the feelings of other people. They want to win, win, win, and win. When one persons takes it all, then the rest feel used.

In this simple world that everyone will leave soon, I try to know the purpose of my existence. Hence, I am broken, and humble. Life is a vicious circle
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Hmmmm...woman palaver...

Pele. So na woman wan make you deactivate?

You no get mind. You ain't military minded.
Dude get church mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.