Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia (53415 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Ugoeze2016: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
New name for naija youths Indigenous People of Brighter Nigeria (IPOBN) smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Oloripelebe: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
They are coming for u
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by MrMcJay(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is what the Federal Government is supposed to be doing after the military exercise. Ipob is an an ideological organization which was turning into a militant group.

Since the militant angle has been crushed, the next sensible thing to do is to use superior ideological standpoints to dilute the hate preached by ipob. At least, after you beat a child with one hand, you use the other hand to draw him closer.

After point and kill of Ipob, what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by fk001(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
God bless Ooni, you are one in a million

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by tiger28: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
True "New Generation " King. Not the ones that just sit in the palace to marry many wives. This Ooni is doing what Kings ought to be doing all over......unify and enlighten the world about the beauty of your culture. On the other hand, weren't the Igbos that dubbed the King "the waka waka King" because he doesn't sit in one place?? There is a strong lesson to learn here, you don't agitate while you insult others, because those "others" will be needed to assist in your agitation later. A word is enough.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by IJOBA2: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
[b]Ooni is Afonja CHRISTIAN[/b]He is saying THE RIGHT THING grin grin

This is what nairaland has turned to. They will soon come here to insult Ooni. They are just everywhere on the internet like the air you breath. If you are not careful, you would read their hate-filled views on issues and mistaken them to be the views of patriotic Nigerians.

Indigenous People of Brighter Nigeria Kor, Indigenous People of Blacker Nigeria ni. Mtcheeew
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE BOLDED
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by SaiNigeria: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Imagine the idiot that can't handle a woman nor his family is giving a group of people advise undecided undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by wristbangle: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
He refurbished the piglets with a renewed brand name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
This Ooni of Ife is a mad man. What is your business with Ibos affairs? These eediots are the ones that allow Ibos to insult us

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by PointZerom: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
scholes0:
What is Oonis business in Potor affairs pls?
Leave Aba Jews alone to do as they like.... my people no go hear!

undecided

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
chukkystar:
Sound Traditional leader not like that idiot In Lagos that talks about drowning in lagoon

Tell your people to go and do anyhow in Ife and see..

You'll think it's Lagos where they overlook your excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by YelloweWest: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Awww that's so nice of him.

I still dont know why he can't seem to maintain a wife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by IJOBA2: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
To who? Ojukwu? grin grin

Joker
I SAW HOW THIS EWEDU MUSLIM WAS PRAYING FOR PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) ON ONE ISLAMIC THREAD grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by cstr1000: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
errmm... sir, you have passed your territory.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by cstr1000: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Tell your people to go and do anyhow in Ife and see..

You'll think it's Lagos where they overlook your excesses.
Your Oba came to umuahia in the cloak of humility because he knows he is no longer in yorubaland and chose his words carefully.
You a mere leprechaun is trying to be braggadicious on his behalf. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Jrevelation(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
I will not comment for the sake of Yoruba Land
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ooni is greater than Ojukwu,azikwe gringrin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too
He is an Eeddiot. A crazy man

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
D essence of knowledge is having it,, to apply it, not having it to confuse your ignorance.
But I believe in forgiveness of sins and redemption of ignorance...
#Biafra #FREEDOM

2 Likes

I'm not an igbo, but may God bless this Ooni..May God give us leaders like this in such times where wisdom is scarce and precious..Imagine such warmt of heart...That other stick that was raised from sickbed that ought to know mercy than any other individual would rather treat the igbos like pigs... Now, the south is beginning to trim the rough edges...

True @ the south is trimming its rough edges, the Ooni is smart..He's an old man in a small boy's body, unlike that our guy in Aso rock, the Ooni is super smart

2 Likes

IJOBA2:
I SAW HOW THIS EWEDU MUSLIM WAS PRAYING FOR PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) ON ONE ISLAMIC THREAD grin
mumu tell me when you finished licking the ass of gowon grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by talk2percy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is the kind of reasonable beings we need at the helm of affairs not this beast in human form called Buhari, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by rozayx5(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
he made a better statement on handling the issue than BUhari

Buhari is too much of a bigot

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Decryptor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
Ooni is Afonja. He is saying rubbish grin grin

This is what nairaland has turned to. They will soon come here to insult Ooni. They are just everywhere on the internet like the air you breath. If you are not careful, you would read their hate-filled views on issues and mistaken them to be the views of patriotic Nigerians.

Indigenous People of Brighter Nigeria Kor, Indigenous People of Blacker Nigeria ni. Mtcheeew

An "accomplished" man (the Ooni of Ife) has spoken! The opinion of a "nobody" like you does not and will never matter!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by TimeMod1: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
Awww that's so nice of him.

I still dont know why he can't seem to maintain a wife.
Old lady, you're missing the point. We ain't talking bout Ooni's wife rather a rallying point for Ipob youths.
Therefore maintain your home and leave Ooni to maintain his life

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chaii!

Na so dem wan finish ipob

We want Biafra!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
cstr1000:

Your Oba came to umuahia in the cloak of humility because he knows he is no longer in yorubaland and chose his words carefully.
You a mere leprechaun is trying to be braggadicious on his behalf. Okay.

He is a fool.. a very big one

I care less about hateful beings who call others unprintable names.
And to think they are parasites who can't survive without Nigeria beats me.

Now run along

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
scholes0:
What is Oonis business in Potor affairs pls?
Leave Aba Jews alone to do as they like.... my people no go hear!

undecided

Who are your people? If those who preach division and rejection are your people, oga, count me out. Stop acting like a dead brain, backward idiot. If you have any sense in that your skull at all, you will know that sensible leaders only preach and promote unity.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too

So, he has no dignity because he didn't abuse ipob like you are doing? Your idea of dignity must be disgusting.
From the look of things, it is you and yuour hate-filled generation that lack dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

He is an Eeddiot. A crazy man

How the guy energed Ooni deserves questioning

Too many misplaced priorities and anomalies since he got there

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by kcy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
but wait o.......wre is this man, no wre to be found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / The Eggon People / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.