Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia (53413 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Now you are beginning to sound like an Ibo boy

Whatever rocks your boat.

All I known is that what is wrong has no other name and vice versa. We can't agree with everything about other tribes;we all have different backgrounds and upbringings. We should agree to disagree if we can't agree on every issue. We should build a bridge where we find a breach. That's what the ooni has done and that is what every reasonable leader should do. And everyone of us with progressive perspectives should support him and promote this ideal.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by positivetaught: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is a classical n smart overture from the SW to the SE having seen the mistakes n failures of the "sein fein" policy over time,now it's up to the SE to key in n move on from there,I pray this turns out good.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by ODVanguard: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
scholes0:

I was about to say just that.
The passion he was exhibiting in the matter shows he was personally affected.

His post history proves it. He was disturbing/trolling us on that Yoruba entrepreneurs thread some weeks back. He's a big fool/troll.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

He deserves whatever insult he receives. When the eeddiot has refused to mind his business

He deserves nothing but our respects. IPOB have respects for well meaning youths and elders. When we see and heard of one, we know. Onni is different from others giving themselves sycophantic titles.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Petdagr8t(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
If truly the Ooni was not misquoted ,if that's actually what he said concerning Biafra agitators then without mincing words I declare Adeyeye as the greatest Man, Leader and Monarch of our contemporary world. Ooni Adeyitan I drop my cap for you " may you live long Kabiyesi"

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by IJOBA2: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
he is human like me and you,go and get sense niggaae!
BUT SOME MUSLIMS WENT AS FAR AS SLAUGHTERING RAMS AND COW WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM MEDICAL TREATMENT NOW TELL ME, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT FROM KILLING RAM FOR BUHARI AND SALLAH CELEBRATION
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too
I can see your brothers preaching love all over this thread towards the Igbo race...d love is so overpowering, it is leaving me so bewildered and astonished. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Whatever rocks your boat.

All I known is that what is wrong has no other name and vice versa. We can't agree with everything about other tribes;we all have different backgrounds and upbringings. We should agree to disagree if we can't agree on every issue. We should build a bridge where we find a breach. That's what the ooni has done and that is what every reasonable leader should do. And everyone of us with progressive perspectives should support him and promote this ideal.
You dont build bridges with people who detest you. As you can see, every other Yoruba person on this forum disagree with you and that your crazy Ooni.
If Ibos want to leave, they should leave. The Ooni of Ife is a big Eediot. Extending an Olive branch with Ibos is unacceptable.
Now i know why Oba of Lagos dont like him.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by IJOBA2: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
I can see your brothers preaching love all over this thread towards the Igbo race...d love is so overpowering, it is leaving me so bewildered and astonished. Rubbish
THE OPAKAN2 GUY YOU JUST QUOTED IS A YORUBA MUSLIM. THEY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
midolian:
The emboldened is highly laughable cheesy
IPOB don't give a damn about sycophants. Only IPOB can look into eyes of your corrupt political leaders and tell them to f*******k off.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jolar101:

He deserves nothing but our respects. IPOB have respects for well meaning youths and elders. When we see and heard of one, we know. Onni is different from others giving themselves sycophantic titles.
Yeah. Like you gave seventy something year old pastor kumuyi of deeper life.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

You dont build bridges with people who detest you. As you can see, every other Yoruba person on this forum disagree with you and that your crazy Ooni.
If Ibos want to leave, they should leave. The Ooni of Ife is a big Eediot. Extending an Olive branch with Ibos is unacceptable.
Now i know why Oba of Lagos dont like him.

I don't care what "every Yoruba", according to you, say about my perspective. What is wrong is wrong. The people want to leave, but stupid buhari said no. If you can't tolerate them, then let them go. But if you can't let them go, then tolerate them.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
THE OPAKAN2 GUY YOU JUST QUOTED IS A YORUBA MUSLIM. THEY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN
So says a deluded Ibo boy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by misano(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too

People like U will not let IPOB go, rather U will be singing one Nigeria. Now one man is trying to practice what Buhari is preaching U are here condemning him. Cant U see how confused U have become.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by maisauki: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
and today, he lost my respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
He is a bigot, leave his religion aside. My very gud friend and paddy during my skol days was a humble yoruba man from osun state and a muslim at that. Some people have hate embedded in their dna, all they need is an enabling environment for them to show case their bitterness and hatred.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

I don't care what "every Yoruba", according to you, say about my perspective. What is wrong is wrong. The people want to leave, but stupid buhari said no. If you can't tolerate them, then let them go. But if you can't let them go, then tolerate them.

Stop trying to sound important because you are not. What steps have you taken to actualize Biafra? How many of your leaders are in support? Why are you bothered about Buhari's statements when your leaders like Ekweremadu have refused to support it?
Nobody is stopping you from having Biafra, you are the ones stopping yourselves.
Stop the blame game and work towards it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Ooni is speaking for (and representing) himself; not Yoruba's
Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Yeah. Like you gave seventy something year old pastor kumuyi of deeper life.
And you are all here insulting the one we are giving respects.

IPOB respects well meaning youths and elders. We love our God giving land, we are not destroyers northerners terrorists and some Afonja sycophants.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Adebowale89(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Shut you useless mouth! Why should we care if the agitation exist or not. Foolish Yorubas like you wont mind your business. What do you share in common with the Ibos? Do you speak same language? Is your culture same?
You better keep that dirty mouth of yours shut.
Oloribu omo irankiran.
Oshi

koni dafun e ati awon toh ni e

we are known as matured, tolerance and accommodate people. why should human pay evil for evil. what did I have in common with Igbo u said, you're typical illiterate, I don't blame u when all your life is spent in your father's house

I'm human first before being Yoruba koni ye e, se emi ni mo ba ti e je ni?

ko Ori IBU e kuro nibi, lo fi Ori son po danu

omo ayibipabe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

koni dafun e ati awon toh ni e

we are known as matured, tolerance and accommodate people. why should human pay evil for evil. what did I have in common with Igbo u said, you're typical illiterate, I don't blame u when all your life is spent in your father's house

I'm human first before being Yoruba koni ye e, se emi ni mo ba ti e je ni?

ko Ori IBU e kuro nibi, lo fi Ori son po danu

omo ayibipabe
Ashi ere ni e. Ibo boy claiming Yoruba.
Omo were oloriburuku eyan.
Gbogbo yin nile yin loma sofo danu.
Omo irankiran oshi

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Adebowale89(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Ashi ere ni e. Ibo boy claiming Yoruba.
Omo were oloriburuku eyan.
Gbogbo yin nile yin loma sofo danu.
Omo irankiran oshi

mio ni Jere e, se werey ara e ni mo quote, oh guess u are using many account here, I should have known.

lo kosi inu Omi okun ti oro mi ba pa lekun

oni kure omo Oran to jade lati idile alaileko

overgrown baby

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adebowale89:
[s]

mio ni Jere e, se werey ara e ni mo quote, oh guess u are using many account here, I should have known.

lo kosi inu Omi okun ti oro mi ba pa lekun

oni kure omo Oran to jade lati idile alaileko

overgrown baby[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Stop trying to sound important because you are not. What steps have you taken to actualize Biafra? How many of your leaders are in support? Why are you bothered about Buhari's statements when your leaders like Ekweremadu have refused to support it?
Nobody is stopping you from having Biafra, you are the ones stopping yourselves.
Stop the blame game and work towards it.

How did this become an issue of importance or lack thereof? Your comment gives an insight into the kind of life you must be living in real life. People like you will seek to make your neighbour feel bad because you think he is showing off or overshadowing your own popularity, even if the poor neighbor doesn't have such intentions.

You are so backward in your reasoning to think everybody opposing your murderous viewpoint must be an Igbo.

Did you just say nobody is stopping them from having Biafra? What a stupid, blind, unlearned and hypocritical statement? Why did yoiu go to war in 1967? Why did you commit one of the worst massacre of all times, the Asaba Massacre? Why did you start Operation Python Dance? Why did you invade Kanu's house? Why did you arrest and murder harmless IPOB members? Why did you proscribe IPOB? Did you do all these things to encourage them to go?

You are a shameless being for lying blatantly even in the face of contrary evidences.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by kasee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'm sure pmb asked this 1 to come and rename it and say some rubbish to the people.But how can he allow himself to be used as a messanger a whole ooni .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

How did this become an issue of importance or lack thereof? Your comment gives an insight into the kind of life you must be living in real life. People like you will seek to make your neighbour feel bad because you think he is showing off or overshadowing your own popularity, even if the poor neighbor doesn't have such intentions.

You are so backward in your reasoning to think everybody opposing your murderous viewpoint must be an Igbo.

Did you just say nobody is stopping them from having Biafra? What a stupid, blind, unlearned and hypocritical statement? Why did yoiu go to war in 1967? Why did you commit one of the worst massacre of all times, the Asaba Massacre? Why did you start Operation Python Dance? Why did you invade Kanu's house? Why did you arrest and murder harmless IPOB members? Why did you proscribe IPOB? Did you do all these things to encourage them to go?

You are a shameless being for lying blatantly even in the face of contrary evidences.
Ibo boy, if you really want Biafra, go and meet your leaders. What did your leaders do when military invaded Abia state? How many of your leaders fulminated buhari? Oh i guess none. Why? Maybe they were in support or just too scared to face him. Are these the leaders that wll help you achieve Biafra? Can you see what is happening in Catalonia? That is what you get when you have resposible leaders.
If Hausa people want to leave Nigeria today, they know what steps to take.
Stop blaming people for your woes.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please Ooni don't be silly. Stay in your enclave.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
He is a bigot, leave his religion aside. My very gud friend and paddy during my skol days was a humble yoruba man from osun state and a muslim at that. Some people have hate embedded in their dna, all they need is an enabling environment for them to show case their bitterness and hatred.

Keep blabbing you hear.. or you think say I send you?

Go into your closet after and be praising Ipob for their hate speeches towards other tribes.. Bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Ibo boy, if you really want Biafra, go and meet your leaders. What did your leaders do when military invaded Abia state? How many of your leaders fulminated buhari? Oh i guess none. Why? Maybe they were in support or just too scared to face him. Are these the leaders that wll help you achieve Biafra? Can you see what is happening in Catalonia? That is what you get when you have resposible leaders.
If Hausa people want to leave Nigeria today, they know what steps to take.
Stop blaming people for your woes.

Answer the simple questions? Why did you invade their territory when you know you want them to form Biafra? You are just changing subject without answering my question, just like a shameless hypocritical would do.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Keep blabbing you hear.. or you think say I send you?

Go into your closet after and be praising Ipob for their hate speeches towards other tribes.. Bloody hypocrite
No mind them!
They give hate and abuses, and stupidly expect love in return.
Make dem dey their lane, because we (Yoruba's) dey our own lane.

God for evey man; every man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Answer the simple questions? Why did you invade their territory when you know you want them to form Biafra? You are just changing subject without answering my question, just like a shameless hypocritical would do.
Why should i answer you when you refused to answer mine? Why are you not holding your leaders responsible for your woes?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Fidelismaria: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
my Honorable chancellor
carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / The Eggon People / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.