Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia (53418 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by degamemaster(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ooni is a good spirited man with conscience of human and I pray , long may he live . But I suggest he concentrate his energy on changing the mindset of some of these yoruba guys and remodelling their consciences to that of humans so that they will stop preaching hatred and backstabbing on the Igbos. We all are one and can live "separately together" to survive together .

God bless Biafrans and Nigerians.!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by nell3: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Tell your people to go and do anyhow in Ife and see..

You'll think it's Lagos where they overlook your excesses.
look at who is talking.you've been noticed. Excess in lagos. Lagos is no man's land. Igbos are not leaving lagos anytime sooner. And tell your people to stop selling lands to igbos. Igbos develop everywhere they go unlike others who prefer to be lazy trying to extort from hardworking. Lagos is lost for good. be careful before we take over Ife.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by nell3: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
I can see your brothers preaching love all over this thread towards the Igbo race...d love is so overpowering, it is leaving me so bewildered and astonished. Rubbish
dalu soo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Keep blabbing you hear.. or you think say I send you?

Go into your closet after and be praising Ipob for their hate speeches towards other tribes.. Bloody hypocrite
All I know is you are a tribal bigot grin grin... whether u send me or not... lyk say ur sending go put food for my table grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by tpnatuzzi: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
[Haba that quiet much from you to a respectable oba like oni .please be mindful of what u say here.

uote author=Opakan2 post=61190073]This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too[/quote]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
nell3:
look at who is talking.you've been noticed. Excess in lagos. Lagos is no man's land. Igbos are not leaving lagos anytime sooner. And tell your people to stop selling lands to igbos. Igbos develop everywhere they go unlike others who prefer to be lazy trying to extort from hardworking. Lagos is lost for good. be careful before we take over Ife.

Charity begins at home boy.. sadly your own charity starts outside.

That's why you go about developing already developed lands while your own ancestral lands rots away. We'll see where you'll head back to when others send you lots packing.

Britain, America, Russia all stayed back to develop their home, that's why they are enjoying today.

Ya'll will forever be our tenants and second class citizens in my ancestral lands.Your UN, ICC and co. knows that for a fact

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Opakan2: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
All I know is you are a tribal bigot grin grin... whether u send me or not... lyk say ur sending go put food for my table grin

*singing Tubaba's As you see me so, I no send you o..
But that one no mean say I no dey wish you well o.

I no send you atal. let it sink ok?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Olatara(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Imagine the idiot that can't handle a woman nor his family is giving a group of people advise undecided undecided
Really? Seriously? You can say that again, you nid help.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by phkka1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ikpeazu is a disappointment. He does not pay workers salary.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

* singing Olamide's Who u epp, Who u epp, U don baff, Who u serve.
Your sending no help me, I hope it sinks too smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Oga, why you dey engage am? You don talk ur own.
Leave am, make she dey fight for potopoto alone!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by nell3: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Charity begins at home boy.. sadly your own charity starts outside.

That's why you go about developing already developed lands while your own ancestral lands rots away. We'll see where you'll head back to when others send you lots packing.

Britain, America, Russia all stayed back to develop their home, that's why they are enjoying today.

Ya'll will forever be our tenants and second class citizens in my ancestral lands.Your UN, ICC and co. knows that for a fact
guy stop ranting. Have you been to the east. If you have not , then shut it.we are developers and we are not stopping anytime soon .With this kind of your mindset, I wonder where we would have been now. Archaic mindset. That's why I love my people. We love developments unlike some Stone age people who keep dragging us back to 1790
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thid Ooni makes some sense o.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by adetayo234: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Why should i answer you when you refused to answer mine? Why are you not holding your leaders responsible for your woes?

I asked first. Answer mine and I'll answer yours, except your viewpoint is so dead and inapplicable to reason. Empty foul soul ruled by hatred. You claim you don't care if they go; yet you sent the military against them to quel their agitation. Empty shameless hypocritical soul.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
adetayo234:

I asked first. Answer mine and I'll answer yours, except your viewpoint is so dead and inapplicable to reason. Empty foul soul ruled by hatred. You claim you don't care if they go; yet you sent the military against them to quel their agitation. Empty shameless hypocritical soul.
You are an eediot. Why do you have leaders? Did Spanish government not send police to stop Catalonian referendum? How were the Catalans still able to vote? Shameless fool. You can keep blaming others for your woes. You have senator, federal House of reps, state house of reps in the 5 state, 5 governors, 5 vice governonrs, Local government chairmen, yet none of your useless leaders have come out to support Biafra. As far as none of your leaders have come out to support Biafra, you have no right to accuse anyone of anything.
Shameless and hopeless tribe !
Spit on your flatthead

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
[s] All I know is you are a tribal bigot grin grin... whether u send me or not... lyk say ur sending go put food for my table grin[/s]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=deedeedee1 post=61195466][/quote] Tribal bigot no 2, how market? grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Olatara:
Really? Seriously? You can say that again, you nid help.
The Ooni is an eediot not to have minded his business. Fools like him insult the great Yoruba race when they poke their foolish nose into other people's affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
nell3:
guy stop ranting. Have you been to the east. If you have not , then shut it.we are developers and we are not stopping anytime soon .With this kind of your mindset, I wonder where we would have been now. Archaic mindset. That's why I love my people. We love developments unlike some Stone age people who keep dragging us back to 1790
Like the way you develop Asian countries.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
nell3:
Bros...u get time o...don't waste your energy on unapologetic tribal bigots biko...dem no know pass their village...They will be the ones to complain that the igbos are building mansions in their village for cockroaches, rats and wall geckos to live in, they will still use the same mouth to complain how the igbos are developing other people's land if we build houses in their place too...Let them be whining, while the Igbo men be building... Na today...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
janefrancisca:
I have a policy not to read stupid comments from stupid people.

So...I didn't read.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by edupedia: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
This Ooni has no dignity atal..

What's his business with Ipob, same people who preach hatred towards the Yoruba race.

Now I see why Oba Akinolu dislikes him. He is not only foolish but daft too

...maybe he is looking for new IPOB wife like FFK to further pollute our land....this step na one big mistake...and the new name sef sound very foolish...like FFK!...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by janefrancisca(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=JohnXcel post=61196669][/quote] Bigot cured grin... next one plz...N.B if you are editing my comments, make the full stops 5 or put the smiley with glasses... its better than one fullstop grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by nell3: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Like the way you develop Asian countries.
oh yea
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
mazimee:
Someday, we will tell our victory story

Show me your driver and I will tell you the vehicle make or brand...the story is ONE Nigeria for Life
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by Reference(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Like I said, this is what Nigeria needs, statesmen. Totally lacking at the top leadership in Nigeria. And who is a statesman. A unifier, one who casts aside personality and privilege in stooping to conquer.... totally lost on Nigeria now.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by deedeedee1: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
nell3:
oh yea
Ok, continue your development
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia by kingschidozie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Ooni is one detribalised* sound Nigerian that has been consistently preaching on Peace.

Long may you reign, YEYE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / The Eggon People / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.