Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] (35232 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one Turkey, but how would Erdogan and Buhari handle this matter given they are somewhat friends?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by funlord(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

If ONLY you home trained fellow, can spend half the energy you spend on Kanu issues, on these infrastructural decay and misery in places..perhaps there would be a rethink on the hopeless leadership that aggravates what Kanu is figting for...but you won't. Misplaced piority!!
[/s]

There is something called panadol! It is quite cheap and will definitely cure your pain over the comments people who don't even know you make about the sort of deluded people you idolize! Take your unsolicited and vapid views somewhere else...I'm trying to have a cigar break!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Ezigbonmadu: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oh, that "Turkish ambassador".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
na dere d Coward run go ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mynd44:
He is not a Diplomat. Don't put this man in trouble with Erdogan
He is a diplomat alright, just not a Turkish one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by elmodee7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
I said it, the fucking god king cownu ran away leaving death in his wake. am sure ipob loyalist will be heart broken

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Benteazaa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
He can bleat all he likes. October 17th, we want kanu in court dead or alive.

WE. abeg you and who is the WE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Benteazaa:

WE. abeg you and who is the WE

Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Opakan2: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Let him fail to appear in court first.

That Abaribe will take his apartment in Kuje, senator or not

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by FrancisIgya: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abdukkadir, first advise your Turkish government to grant the Kurds independence before you will be qualified to talk about IPOB and Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by bkool7(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
That dude is not a Turkish diplomat. He doesnt have any relationship with the Turkisk govt except that he's Turkish, thats all. I'm not even sure he's Turkish self.
This dude just sighted a way of making cool cash in gullible Igbos

And it seems he's ready to milk them dry

So help him God

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by funlord(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
EWEDU MUSLIM I KNOW YOU WILL REPRESENT ISHAQ AKINTOLA HERE

If you like call me an afonjaic ewedu muslim? Or a musulimi fulani herdsman? Or even an aba made jew? Even without knowing where I am from! After all that is your pathetic kinds default setting when faced with superior intellect! It does not change the fact that nnamdi kanu is nothing more than a hunch backed, ignorant, dumb, misguided and cowardly piglet who can only deceive fools and deluded souls but cannot deceive reasonable igbo men and women to join him on his suicidal and senseless political dance of the macabre!

If you are one of the unfortunate ones who also fell under his spell then I guess you know the name you should be bearing by now from the above explanation! Now GET LOST and go and weep in someone else's mentions!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
The turkish diplomat who wants to give biafrans freedom. It's even laughable these people believe this conman, or think Trump will declare Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by rejosom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:

The article is not about the countries infrastructure so kindly stop going off point! There is infrastructural decay and misery in places as diverse as anambra, lagos, kano, benue, delta, calabar, borno etc. That is a national problem borne out of pathetic leadership over the years! Kanu's problem is a human problem, caused by joblessness, poor home training, under achievement and blatant stupidity! The only thing he has an affinity for is political suicide and cowardice! EOD!

You should be in the senate.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Boyooosa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
See the fellow scammer

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by kelvd4real(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Solomonudofia:
A Turkish diplomat and special adviser to Nnamdi Kanu, Abdulkadir Erkahraman in a video clip released this afternoon in all the IPOB Facebook group stated that Nnamdi Kanu is fine and that Nigerians should stop asking about his whereabouts . he said,

Good day brothers and sisters today 5th October 2017, everybody is asking of the whereabouts of the IPOB leader, our brother his excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, i will like to inform you from here that he is very very fine but because of security reasons no body should know where he is at the moment, so stop asking of his whereabouts because he is fine and his family members are fine too ,

He went further to speak on so many other issues concerning IPOB, Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and also disclosed to them (ipob members) what their next move will be and how they will tackle Nigeria Government. the video clip below give you the detail .......

This guy is NOT any Diplomat. He is claiming what he is not. He is just another big fraud.

Biafra: Turkish government denies supporting IPOB, disowns ‘diplomat’
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/17/biafra-turkish-government-denies-supporting-ipob-disowns-diplomat/

"In a statement released by the Turkish Embassy, the government of Turkey also disowned one Abdulkadir Erkahraman, who was being paraded by Nnamdi Kanu and his group as a ‘Turkish diplomat’. The statement read;

“The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey wishes to inform the Nigerian public about the following:

Abdülkadir Erkahraman, a Turkish citizen, has been sharing videos for some time against the Nigerian Government and presents himself as a Turkish diplomat.

Mr. Abdülkadir Erkahraman is neither a diplomat nor a civil servant or an official representative of the Government of Turkey."

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by brightworld2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
limeta:
Biafra is too clever for Nigeria or Nigerians
Take it or leave it biafra is a must
wakeup from your slumber

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Egein(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
What I don't understand is, why is he hiding? He presented himself as a fierce, fearless, untouchable messiah of the Eastern Jews. His followers need his inspiration and leadership; please let him come out of hiding.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by bakila: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:

The article is not about the countries infrastructure so kindly stop going off point! There is infrastructural decay and misery in places as diverse as anambra, lagos, kano, benue, delta, calabar, borno etc. That is a national problem borne out of pathetic leadership over the years! Kanu's problem is a human problem, caused by joblessness, poor home training, under achievement and blatant stupidity! The only thing he has an affinity for is political suicide and cowardice! EOD!
Which kind koboko be this.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by mfm04622: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Fake news...

Didn't you see the video? Fake in what way?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Stingman: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

There is something called panadol! It is quite cheap and will definitely cure your pain over the comments people who don't even know you make about the sort of deluded people you idolize! Take your unsolicited and vapid views somewhere else...I'm trying to have a cigar break!

After smoking away your dark soul, your misery remains...no rest for the wicked and a plain fo*8

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm confused undecided

Third mainland bridge....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Coldfeets: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Turkey again?

The guns from Turkey?

The diplomat from Turkey.

I think I'll eat Turkey with cold beer this night.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Something tells me this Turkish man has some mental problem

Like buhari abi grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by PointZerom: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Something tells me this Turkish man has some mental problem

This news is fake. If NK is in Turkey, what of the father and others?.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by SalamRushdie: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Like buhari abi grin

Yes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Nice one Turkey, but how would Erdogan and Buhari handle this matter given they are somewhat friends?
thought you didn't want biafra, which one is "nice one Turkey "? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by hartson(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Unik3030:
is this the definition of clever or absolute stupidity, the world is taking note of everything n they will use it to nail Nnamdi kanu come Oct 17
which world?your own world.Go and nail him yourself let me see.slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Unik3030: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
hartson:
which world?your own world.Go and nail him yourself let me see.slowpoke
u self go soon run away like ojukwu n Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.