Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] (35233 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by ezegenigbonine: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
hatchy:
"His Excellency" This is the kind of things this small boy likes,to be addressed and worshipped like a small god.

He took many chieftaincy titles just to raise himself above others,a clear note of one with very low esteem and complex problems.

As a leader he made himself, why are you hiding and let other fools die for your sake?

Stupid people everywhere you go like Emptyhen!

Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, yesterday renamed the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as Indigenous People of Brighter Nigeria (IPOBN), saying the youths that constitute the membership of the group should not be discarded.

Expressing disappointment with the proscription and tagging of IPOB as a terrorist group, Ogunwusi said denouncing a people agitating over their right was not the hallmark of democracy.

He stated this yesterday when he visited Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu to show solidarity with the people of the state and the entire people of Southeast over the recent security crisis that claimed many lives and property.

The traditional ruler said he was in Abia “to continue the oneness we preach concerning the unity of this country and to continue to build bridges across the entire country.”

He faulted the manner youths were being discarded and branded terrorists for crying out against injustice in the land, noting that the youths who were involved in agitations were justified in asking for justice and equity in Nigeria.

“There is something that is bothering them that is making them to cry. We should not throw them away; we should draw them closer (because) the youths of this country are the future, the energy. They are the heart beat of this country,” he stated.”

According to him, the youths have inherent energies that could be tapped and positively channeled to build a batter Nigerian state; hence he called for proper re-orientation of the youths to make them drop negative tendencies, such as hate speeches and call for disintegration of the country.

Allying with the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo that Nigeria should be restructured to ensure equity, justice and fairness, the Ooni said the Yoruba race shared the same view on the way forward for a better and all-inclusive Nigeria.

“We must chart the course of doing things with positive energy. I want to let you know that you are not alone in this; we stand by you positively in a very progressive manner. We stand by you that we all must come together to build a united Nigeria. We don’t want any war; we don’t want any disintegration,” he added.

Ogunwusi, who is also the deputy president of the National Council of Traditional Rulers, said he is very proud of the youths and would never throw them away and urged Ikpeazu and other Southeast leaders to open the door and bring the youths in and re-orientate them

He lauded the people of Southeast for their contribution in national development, saying Igbo people are truly the life and life line of this country, citing their can do spirit, which he said he is very proud of.

According to him, the Igbo and Yoruba are “spiritually linked; hence we must work together.”

Ikpeazu, in his response, said that he was honoured and privileged to play host to the monarch, who he commended for being in tune with national issues and making positive contributions for national rebirth.

The governor assured the Oba that he would not throw away the youths involved in agitations, saying he has put in place a programme for massive employment of youths to channel their energies positively.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Whst an insult so it's Turkish now diving to ipooh matter? So IPOOH has finally turned slave alas from Jew Zionist self slavery to Islamic terrorist camp of Turkish slavery very unfortunate or I'm I right when the thought so many guns and automatic weapons that were intercepted by custom at the Nigeria seaport recently from Turkey are Turkish and IPOOH handiwork I might be right as this is happening now.

Hhhmmm...no wonder Kanu was so adamant, rude, arrogant, boasting hhhmmm...now I understand so it's this animal from terrorist kingdom that want to use Kanu to destroy igboland? I reserve my comment till this video is confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
ijoba2 your supreme Jewish leader is hiding under the bed of a Muslim. what do you have to say? Biafra will be islamized.

coloneldrake, alcatraz005 your Messiah is hiding under a Muslim door mat.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by PureMe01: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
Let him fail to appear in court first.

That Abaribe will take his apartment in Kuje, senator or not
how long can u beat ur chest??..u can make moni from it via a competition happening at Yankari Games reserve

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Desyner: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari has reached out to his pals to help spin papaganja.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by tballeyy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Cow that hear word. (Ole)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:
thought you didn't want biafra, which one is "nice one Turkey "? undecided

I've always backed Kanu. He's fighting a formidable enemy, Soi have to say nice one. The igbos are not my enemies, i have no worries or fights with the igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by dazzlingd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
we tribal warriors will be back, let's finish celebrating Super eagles first grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
I thought he was disowned by turkish govt?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by AuroraB(f): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mynd44:
He is not a Diplomat. Don't put this man in trouble with Erdogan
cheesy Seriously ooooo cheesy
Lwkmfh grin
But the 'diplomat' sha grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I've always backed Kanu. He's fighting a formidable enemy, Soi have to say nice one. The igbos are not my enemies, i have no worries or fights with the igbos
why should you even have fights with igbos? Aren't you igbo, it's like fighting yourself undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:
why should you even have fights with igbos? Aren't you igbo, it's like fighting yourself undecided

You don't know me dear...I'm core ND. I just know what's happening to the igbos and the region, i've decided to trun against my native beliefs and i have reasons i support Kanu, and reasons why i have no problems with the igbos, it took me years f meditation, study and research tog et to where i am, its not going to be easy to explain in just a few words
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Praktikals(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
limeta:
Biafra is too clever for Nigeria or Nigerians
Take it or leave it biafra is a must
Recruiment into BSS is on-going. Please ensure your husband and brothers join.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Something tells me this Turkish man has some mental problem

I onced told you Kanu was in the country, Bu t Kanu has left tey tey oh. He's in Europe...The guy isn't inaccurate

Kanu enjoys some international sympathy, so he doesn't need document to travel across the globe..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by dignity33: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Think Nigeria Government have buy this Man

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
IPOB miscreants are hell confused.

A Muslim they so detest taking leading role on Biafra course.

Wouldn't dey rather go commit suicide?

Animals with iron - thick like hairy chested lots.

#NOAMNESTYFORIPOB

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Praktikals:

Recruiment into BSS is on-going. Please ensure your husband and brothers join.

Dey will NEVER apply let alone becoming one.

Deceitful Anumanus.

May the blood of those who lost dia lives hunt not only Kanu but also those who encouraged him in a not too far time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by defashan: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
If Kanu is still alive and well, best thing for him would be to apologise to Nigeria and stop being a nuisance.

He would be a big fool to have anything to do with this man. It's an embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa that such a fake, spy and fraudster would be milking silly IPOB and they don't realise it.

I think this man act with the awareness of Turkish govt and even Nigeria. It's punishment for silly IPOB who organise rally the world over, pool and collect resources which would have been useful to combat erosion in the South East Nigeria then give it to this fake criminal.

He would promise them guns, collect their money, ship pump action shotgun...alert authorities, Nigeria custom tracks the container, confiscate it, money goes into mr diplomats account and it's another successful bust for the custom official. Someone gets promoted and credit on his CV...IPOB loses money.

Ibo people wake up. How do you think Kanu escaped from the army and they couldn't catch him. Government didn't even declare him wanted.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by zoedew: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Folks appear to be positioning themselves to be in place to supply arms and ammunition for a secessionist war they are fervently hoping for. #ndigboshineyoureyechoosepeace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by CrtlAltDel: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Says the Turkish Ambassador to Biafra.....Idiot grin grin grin
Anyways, Oct 17, Kanu will emerge from wherever he is hiding
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
schoolboij:
ijoba2 your supreme Jewish leader is hiding under the bed of a Muslim. what do you have to say? Biafra will be islamized.

coloneldrake, alcatraz005 your Messiah is hiding under a Muslim door mat.

"Our Turkish MOslEm Savior will soon Islamize awa biafLa." - Pigs and Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by zoedew: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
defashan:
If Kanu is still alive and well, best thing for him would be to apologise to Nigeria and stop being a nuisance.

He would be a big fool to have anything to do with this man. It's an embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa that such a fake, spy and fraudster would be milking silly IPOB and they don't realise it.

I think this man act with the awareness of Turkish govt and even Nigeria. It's punishment for silly IPOB who organise rally the world over, pool and collect resources which would have been useful to combat erosion in the South East Nigeria then give it to this fake criminal.

He would promise them guns, collect their money, ship pump action shotgun...alert authorities, Nigeria custom tracks the container, confiscate it, money goes into mr diplomats account and it's another successful bust for the custom official. Someone gets promoted and credit on his CV...IPOB loses money.

Ibo people wake up. How do you think Kanu escaped from the army and they couldn't catch him. Government didn't even declare him wanted.

The NA was not out to arrest Kanu. He is on a dance date with a python. He should be back October 17, 2017.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by defashan: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
IPOB miscreants and hell confused.

A Muslim they so detest taking leading role on Biafra course.

Wouldn't dey rather go commit suicide?

Animals with iron - thick like hairy chested lots.

#NOAMNESTYFORIPOB

They are stupid. The man is a spy, monitoring their activities, collecting their money and calling them fools which they are.

Turkish govt denied knowing this supposed 'diplomat' and he hasn't been arrrested. He hasn't been declared wanted as well! What a joke.

If I was him, I'll promise to give them assault riffles and tanks, ibos the world over would contribute money, I'll get the weapons and it'll be seized and taken to Nigeria army armoury reducing our defence budget.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by IJOBA2: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (PISS AND POO OF AISHA BE UPON HIM) TODAY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Lol. They hate Muslims but put their hope of survival on a Muslim. smh. where is netanyahu to save his Jewish slaves from Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by defashan: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
zoedew:

The NA was not out to arrest Kanu. He is on a dance date with a python. He should be back October 17, 2017.

They weren't out to arrest him, why were they shooting all over his house them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W (PISS AND POO OF AISHA BE UPON HIM) TODAY

Go do dis and "BE HAPPY"

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Milestones: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Whose Excellency, "His Excellency" MY FOOT!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.