Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (4632 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:
Insecurity causes stupid people to take oaths, blood oaths of undying love. She/He will leave you when the love fades. No oath is going to hold anybody back. Just the way one of you left the other.

Why would you prefer for an oath to bond you two, rather than love? What kind of foolish relationship is that sef?.

Well, she ain't dead and you ain't. So go about your business. Lesson learnt. Nothing's going to happen.

Morever, we weren't there when you had the blood lust and went about drinking her blood.
You only see and know the potency of blood oath once one party get married to another person.
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Royal155:
You only see and know the potency of blood oath once one party get married to another person.

Well, thank God i'm not a Vampire
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

Well, thank God i'm not a Vampire
Lol! This nonsense nearly wiped out the entire family of one of my kinsmen(late now) somewhere in the East side.
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Dahmskid: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Please am new here somebody show me my room cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) / Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.