Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70074 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mamagee3(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
doyin13:

I don talk am before say na u go first queue if D'banj start
to dey whistle for woman.

Shior
In his dreams, Ramsey Nuoah isn't my type talk less of D'Banj. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ehis10s: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
realy tell me what about me
]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ugbesbee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
upon ol dz formin na Dbanj Genny go end up wt? In as mch as I m happi 4dm n wish dm d best, I pity Dbanj my guy becoz,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by desiretom(f): 6:46pm On May 16, 2010
wetinn ccome be una own? na she be the first to have boyfriend? even if she dey friend dbang nko?? why do you guys like carry another person headache, you guys are all hypocites because nobody among all of una go come out say him no get boyfriend or girlfriend, you guys are all doing this cos she is a star, even the married ones among una get girlfriends and mistresses for outside, so make una talk the one wey concern una and leave gene alone,  as for dbang, if him really dey friend gene, him no suppose to come out come broadcast am like that, that goes to show you the kind of person he is, he is not a gentleman at all, one of these days him cup go full.    i done talk my own finish, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by leahdee(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Na wah oh, Genny shock me no be small.
This interview if its really true at all sounds like dis man is out for fun and sure he is.
So many girls at a go and worse of all actresses, just left Mercy johnson not long ago and now Genny.Instead of Genny ascending the romantical ladder, she is descending. How can D'Banj leave these small girls for Genny and she gives in?The "bobo" the progress while Genny d regress.
Wonderful combination,a progressor and a regressor in a romance life or is it "regresses" for feminine?lol grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ldidi01: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
Wats up with all this am disappointed at Gene, she can do better bla bla bla. PROPs to Genevieve for getting dbanj to fall in love with her (if it's true) do u know how many stunning , gorgeous babes dbanj can get in naija or outside naija. Forget it oh, dbanj is a bloke, serious prospect. a lovable human being.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2010
Na DBanj fault say he dey try rehabilitate the Aristo(ex-Miss Atiku Abubakar) after-one no baby Daddy chic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by nellaluv(f): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
Bad bellé go quench
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Anabel(f): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
wattttt, genepride and the mad master, after emptying all himself sexually in her, he will dump her for a mamalet reason, why dnt he go and meet a pastor to pray for them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by anitabest(f): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
Mbaise lady will show you pepper Mr lover Boy. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
Na DBanj fault say he dey try rehabilitate the Aristo(ex-Miss Atiku Abubakar) after-one no baby Daddy chic

Classic!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by NgoziEli: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
who know dbanj make d person won am cause na fire wey e dey use play oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
who know dbanj make d person won am cause na fire wey e dey use play oh

Why?

Because Dbanj wan give Gene the "big Koko" ,

I beg nobody fears Atiku and his bully boys, "Dbanj grease the engine"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Princessty(f): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2010
De need 2 Stop d Rubbish Show For D Kokolets cuz Dee Already Found One DBANj Is A Stupid Asshole
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by glorina: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2010
Heard D'banj fukced Genny real hard  with his big KOKO to the extent she couldn't walk for weeks. Is it true? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nwaka77: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2010
glorina:

Heard D'banj fukced Genny real hard with his big KOKO to the extent she couldn't walk for weeks. Is it true? undecided

Why don't you go ask the parties involved?

Nairaland is really becoming something else these days undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
D'banj needs to take a pill as soon as possible.

He's fast becoming something else.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by thameamead(f): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
hmmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ceasyc(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
na wa 4 sum replies ohhh = HARSH
dey look gd 2geda tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
D'banj needs to take a pill as soon as possible.

He's fast becoming something else.

WHY?

Because he greases Gene's engine room?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by neljames00: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
WHY DO YOU GUYS DOWNGRADE MY MAN kokolet,WHY WILL YOU SAY HE'S TOO SMALL FOR GENE, WHEN I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE ON TOP THEN THAT, BUT LET'S JUST LEAVE IT FOR THEM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by jamolomo(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
the first time i heard this news i knew genny wouldnt be proud of the relationship if dbanj aint her type then who else am saying the he is the best man ever but he is so sexy and if dbanj was lying why did they kiss each other in the video because african mentality doesnt allow that if only they inserted British style
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by jamolomo(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
glorina:

Heard D'banj fukced Genny real hard  with his big KOKO to the extent she couldn't walk for weeks. Is it true? undecided
you are funny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ayowumie(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2010
hmm, hmm, celebrities and relationship disasters! Any way, gud luck to them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Effiko(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2011
this tok na scam jare , mtschewwwwwwwwww , iv seen more professional false stories ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
Gene na sharah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Patiesandy: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
Is this t rue shaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by anonymous6(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2011
@PatieSandy
D'banj and Genevieve nnaji are no longer going out & there is rumor that they never really went out with each other in the first place
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201107/55501.php
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/17300-Genevieve-Denies-Dbanj-Says-Hes-Not-Kind-Man.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by teissys(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2012
glorina: Heard D'banj fukced Genny real hard  with his big KOKO to the extent she couldn't walk for weeks. Is it true? undecided

Nna, u get amebo pass paparazzi own sef

Good for u Gene, allow d small boy waste u well well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by silversheep: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by jumbocallsdotco: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
I agree. There's even an affordable way to call Nigeria, UK, CANADA and the USA for only $29/month. It's really shocking and hard to believe but check it out yourself:

http://jumbocalls.com/estore/unlimitedcalls.aspx

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by cyndiegal(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.