Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70084 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2010
OK.

We need proof that Genny dated Atiku or she is a pure classless Aristo chic.

DBanj at 29 does not have a baby outside despite all our allegations against him yet the Classy Genny has a 13yr old whose dad cant be traced.

She is linked with all the big men in Nigeria and yet she is CLASSY.

Simply put she is an ARISTO chic and DBANJ deserves better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2010
did u try to trace the dad??

just cos shes got a kid!

despite the ods she got her life on track and is prob the most famous nigerian yet!

dbaj needs to go to ajegunle for his kokolet

genny is too much for him!

look at the women they put on his show!! kaiii

*spits*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 1:25am On Mar 15, 2010
An ARISTO baby momma too much for a 29yr old without a baby momma.

Class = ARisto + Sleeping with married men and being a baby momma at 17yrs.

DBanj definitely deserves better
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2010
and i have never seen or heard genny discuss her personal life.
so how do you people know she doesn't know who the father of her baby is? i've never read in any of her interviews, her discussing her personal life.
she is strictly business.
and having a baby does not make one a slut or the others who did not innocent/holier than thou? just because they didn't wind up pregnant or give birth to a baby?

you keep saying she has been linked with all these men, sleeping with this and that, IS THERE PROOF? or are you just saying such simply because you don't like her?

ALLLLLLLL the rumors in nollywood; of what percentage of those stories spat out by useless Nigerian journalists have been true?

bottom line, you don't know her to be making such assumptions, no one does.
case closed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 1:57am On Mar 15, 2010
What excatly is the big deal, genny n dbanj dating so frigging WHAT?
Does that change the price of garri in the market? grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 2:02am On Mar 15, 2010
^^ lol it does!!

thats why theres no pepper in ibadan!!

imagine men are soo confident now

when the world discoveres genny is wiv dbanj imagine the ego boos all them eko boiz will get!!

im gonna need some pepper spray and a taser!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 3:42am On Mar 15, 2010
yall are writing essays over this?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On Mar 15, 2010
I am sure some ppl started the Gene is classier campaign.

Whats classy about an ARISTO gal?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by shilling(f): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2010
lmao . . . having a baby out of wedlock makes a woman a ho., dang, some people seriously need to think before they post, wow!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chinesedoll(f): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2010
b.s
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2010
I am sure some ppl started the Gene is classier campaign.

Whats classy about an ARISTO gal?

enuf said,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nakele(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2010
Jeez, this is seriously serious. Why do we live in a world full of hatred?
Nigerians, you really are so shameless, some people write with so much rage, so much vengeance like they are ready to attack.

They say if you hate someone or if you have nothing good to talk about someone , instead, keep yoour mouth shut.,,,,,,,,,,,,, What kind of wahala be dis?
People calling Gene a slut and a LovePeddler? do the poor gal deserve that? This clearly shows jealousy and envy.
I think some people wanted to be stars like Gene or even Dbaj, and now that they are not , they sees every opportunity to insult and swear at the poor gal, This really is not worth it.

Some people have such a vindictive spirit, they envy and are jealous of Gene, now they can't help it but keep hating. As one person said some people will die before they know it cos of hatred, their blood gets so hot when they read Gene's name and they feel like stabbing her, com 'on people let her be. She is one of you guys

Accussing Gene of slut and whoreness will not make her less popular, you guys are just waisting your time cos her fans know its all lies, So people Chill and concentrate on building your lives instead of hating, whers your pride guys

Wether the relationship is true or not, its all not our biss. We all have the right to air our views but pls be a bit more mature in doing it, Cheers, PEACE TO YA'LL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2010
@Nakele

I do echoe your points, but the whole ooh aah was triggered by Gene's fans by saying Gene has gone down in their eyes by dating Dbanj, that she has more class than Dbanj,  and guess what? people who oppose such motion would react,  and as the mud-slinging gather more momentum it became personal,  I wont call anyone a slut but this is what we have to deal with, I dont know either of them, ok I have met Dbanj a couple of times but, I wont kiss @$$ but we have so many here who would kiss the floor Gene walks and they are those who kicked off "my father has a bigger manliness than your" episode on here,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Udiculus(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
I never expected gene 2 stoop nd even come down so low 4 a guy dat will never stick 2 one but break d heart of many.anyway,i also wish both parties luck,but i am very sure gene is going 2 be sorry at the end 4 falling 4 a player who thinks d heart of beautiful ladies are toys.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
but i am very sure gene is going 2 be sorry at the end 4 falling 4 a player who thinks d heart of beautiful ladies are toys

WOW!!!! Thats raw,

Tell me, when Jenny was sleeping with Atiku was she:-

(a) Playing the field
(b) Expecting to be wife number 4
(c) Expecting Atiku to kick out his 3 wives so that Jenny could move in
(d) Soliciting money for sex (which means she's a PRO)

Because calling Dbanj a player and treating Jenny like an Angel is worrying
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Udiculus:

I never expected gene 2 stoop nd even come down so low 4 a guy dat will never stick 2 one but break d heart of many.anyway,i also wish both parties luck,but i am very sure gene is going 2 be sorry at the end 4 falling 4 a player who thinks d heart of beautiful ladies are toys.

look @ stoop so low.

only on NL would dating dbanj be considered a downgrade. shakara olode, keep on fronting people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Jeeezzzzzzzz I can't believe people take Nigerian gossip columns seriously. shocked shocked Tell me it's a lie. shocked shocked Now I know why they are selling.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by snowdrops(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and i have never seen or heard genny discuss her personal life.
so how do you people know she doesn't know who the father of her baby is? i've never read in any of her interviews, her discussing her personal life.
she is strictly business.
and having a baby does not make one a slut or the others who did not innocent/holier than thou? just because they didn't wind up pregnant or give birth to a baby?

you keep saying she has been linked with all these men, sleeping with this and that, IS THERE PROOF? or are you just saying such simply because you don't like her?

ALLLLLLLL the rumors in nollywood; of what percentage of those stories spat out by useless Nigerian journalists have been true?

bottom line, you don't know her to be making such assumptions, no one does.
case closed.

STOP typing in PINK.
No come scatter my eye jare.
Nonsense.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2010

I never expected DBanj to stoop so low to dating someones Baby momma and Atiku's leftover.

Tell me, when Jenny was sleeping with Atiku was she:-

(a) Playing the field
(b) Expecting to be wife number 4
(c) Expecting Atiku to kick out his 3 wives so that Jenny could move in
(d) Soliciting money for intimacy (which means she's a PRO)

Because calling Dbanj a player and treating Jenny like an Angel is worrying

The part bolded summarizes it. I dont see the Genevieve fans providing evidence that DBanj is a player but they want unclothed pictures evidence of Genevieve in bed with Atiku and other married senators.

DBanj at 29 isnt a baby daddy that shows he is not on the same level with Genevieve classwise.

If DBanj was that lose he should have baby Mommas Tuface has 5 already DBanj doesnt even have one yet they say he is a playa.

But the saint has a baby outside wedlock as a teenager and rumors has it she sleeps with married men for fun.

TIPS ON HOW TO BE CLASSY: Baby momma by 17, Sleep with Vpresident and all Senators
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by babytejiri(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
This is serious gist. Does Genevieve Nnaji really love Dbanj?
http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/03/genevieve-nnaji-is-my-girlfriend-shes.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
At first I was like what the hell when I saw the title of the thread. But after reading the interview I had a change of heart.

I don't think player is the right word to qualify D'banj. The guy just comes across as razz. grin That's why it's a shocker.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
look @ stoop so low.

only on NL would dating dbanj be considered a downgrade. shakara olode, keep on fronting people.
lmao grin grin . what's worse is the baby-mama is being labeled a class act over him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
lmao . what's worse is the baby-mama is being labeled a class act over him.

And trolls after all politicians (mostly married)

I don't think player is the right word to qualify D'banj. The guy just comes across as razz. That's why it's a shocker.

How does he come across as razz? He sings a brand of song that sells and rake him millions top 3 artiste in Nigeria, Should he change that so that he wont come across as razz?

Should Kanye West also stop rap and embrace rock music so he wont come across as Ghetto?

Why not start with "Cedric the entertainer" comes across as stupid because he acts stupid roles in movies

Maybe the classy babe in Gene wants it razz like DBanj.

What could be "razzer" than sleeping with all the married Politicians in Abuja like our Classy babe is doing after having a child at 17yrs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
I aint here to take sides with either of them but the fact is genevieve is in NO way better than d'banj for the following reasons: they both did not go to higher institutions (at least d'banj even started but later dropped out), d'banj is from a very comfortable family while genevieve was the one that rescued her family from poverty,age is not on genevieve's side and as well needs a young,famous,handsome multimillionaire like d'banj to clinch on, no doubt they are both famous but i guess gene is more grounded or the local level (especially to all these ladies who spend the entire year in front of the tv watching some senseless naija flicks which genevieve is always the lead actor). Abeg make una free the koko master joh! He is deffinately doing that 'old mama youngie' a favour by helping her,as her nafdac no don almost expire. He also want her sister, oh! Sorry her daughter have a feel of what it means to have a papa as genevieve might just as well not know her child!s father. I aint a d'banj fan but these girls are now painting him black like sax una no dey fantacise of the cool dude, rubbish loud mouths!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abeg make una free the koko master joh! He is deffinately doing that 'old mama youngie' a favour by helping her,as her nafdac no don almost expire. He also want her sister, oh! Sorry her daughter have a feel of what it means to have a papa as genevieve might just as well not know her child!s father. I aint a d'banj fan but these girls are now painting him black like sax

Fixo,

FILE!!!! No Long thing jor.

All your points are supported.

DBanj wants to help the Aristo chic by offering her a home which she cant get from her baby daddy, Atiku etc and ppl are here talking about class.

FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

How does he come across as razz? He sings a brand of song that sells and rake him millions top 3 artiste in Nigeria, Should he change that so that he wont come across as razz?

If you act razz, you shall be called razz.
Compare D'banj to someone like Dare Art alade. Both of them are entertainers. But Dare's personality can be said to be no where near razz in comparison to D'banj. Your mannerisms would speak for you. I did not send anybody to be fixated on his koko or kokolet. If you act like a razz person, you shall be called razz. I know D'banj thinks he is more like the traditional dude which many people would say is real [/i]because he doesn't [i]form, but let's compare D'banj to Wole Soyinka who is also a traditional dude and is real. Who does the word razz fit in this two personalities? D'banj of course. If you take offense to me calling him razz, then he should stop acting razz.

Should Kanye West also stop rap and embrace rock music so he wont come across as Ghetto?

Kanye West does not really personify the word ghetto, leave that to the likes of Lil'Wayne. You can sing hiphop and still be respectable, take Jay z for example. FYI, there're rock songs I'll consider ghetto and ultimately razzzzzz. In terms of razzness, music in various forms depend on how the singer carries himself and what he sings about.

Maybe the classy babe in Gene wants it razz like DBanj.

Not a problem with that.

What could be "razzer" than sleeping with all the married Politicians in Abuja like our Classy babe is doing after having a child at 17yrs.

So you are one of those people that take hungry naija journalists by hook, line and sinker? Hehehe. cheesy I won't call Sarah Palin's daughter razz for getting pregnant as a teen, just gullible. Many teens are like that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Mar 16, 2010
^^What does Kanye West have to do with the issue at hand?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by OBLONG(m): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2010
sup mama-gee kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mamagee3(f): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2010
OBLONG:

sup mama-gee  kiss kiss kiss
Where the heck did you pop out from? shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by OBLONG(m): 2:12am On Mar 16, 2010
hia now----- why are you shocked ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2010
So you are one of those people that take hungry naija journalists by hook, line and sinker? Hehehe. Cheesy I won't call Sarah Palin's daughter razz for getting pregnant as a teen, just gullible. Many teens are like that.

sarah palin's daughter is a bad example considering her baby daddy.  being a teen mum is definitely not a good look.

I agree there is no need to need to write essays and have catfights over this couple but it's hilarious how the words "razz", "class" and "stoop low" are being thrown around as if we know about the bond this two have
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2010
See as ppl are just abusing themselves up and down this thread shocked shocked shocked

@post
Celebrity hookup, not gonna last jr

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.