Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70149 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by aganaboos1: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
D'banj!!! O ti run down!!!.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TMmoney: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
unbelievableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
But hold on people. . .what's with the looking down on dbanj.

Why not Dbanj?  
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ud4u: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
Genevieve of all people, is a pity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
what else can I possibly say as u guys have said it all. Am just disappointed in Gene, wish them luck all thesame
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by zikko(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
i least expect Gen will be intrested in D'banj anyway anything can happen in Nija. shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by johnterry4: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=16pt]DBANJ OF ALL PPLE.GENE NO GET CLASS.SHE WAN DATE TOUT[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Meldrick(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
NobiGod:

Atleast he's better than Tuface that keeps getting girls pregnant.

what's your crazy basis of comparison. Because Tuface doesn't allow his ladies to commit murder by flushing the babies through D & C or abortion. Do u know how many abortions are commited by these randy celebrities and even ladies that are not celebrities. Ah Ah you know now. Abeg free the guy. We are talking D'banj and Genevieve here.

johnterry4:

Which yeye class does Gene have?Is it by prostituting with Atiku, politicians and married men. She should increase her offering and go for thanksgiving that a young and rich bachelor like D' banj has and eye on her. Gene wey don old with a kid for that matter. hisssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ibileye(f): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
What is big deal about Genny that D'banj can not date her, she's a woman n D'banj is a man( yes might be younger than her, that's the only problem). What we see on stage(D'banj) might be different from his real life personalities n all rumors are not true. Anyway, star or no star, a man that wants to be a dog will be a dog, with or without money. Let's  just cross our fingers and see how long it last.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Wrex(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
ebi_oloye:

pls some body should advise d,bang that genevieve is too old for him pls
What do you mean by saying genevieve is too old for him ?Age is nothing but number.How are u even sure Genevive is older than him, Love is all that matters.Back out you heavy haters
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by baslone: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
D'banj fall my hand abeg!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sayso: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
which one be yes yes yes,is he too happy to anwser the question,abegi this na hoax
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by olafemi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
jennykadry:

I am truly and honestly disappointed in genny

Wait a minute what i'm i saying? the gurl has got a talent which is, dating losers, so im not surprised

please you guys should leave Gene. alone, she is hustling thats all!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by osikhueme(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
This had better be a joke, I expected more from Genny baby!! She wants to be one of his kokolettes abi God forbid!!

Well, on the bright side, she might straighten his life and teach him how to speak eloquently ha ha,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by desthan(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
olafemi:

please you guys should leave Gene. alone, she is hustling thats all!

champion hustlers grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by masido(f): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
which one be una own?if the two of them wants to be together,so?abeg you guys should wish them luck.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chrisrock(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
johnterry4:

which class are you talking about?is it the one she lost in the process of dating our former VP(atiku abubakar)?i think genny should be grateful to Titi Abubakar for sparing her life,she wan rip where she no sow.am sorri for her ooooooooooh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Remii(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
I wish both of them a happy union, all the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Kx: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
lets just say Gene is doing what those girls in Estanza and other brothels do:looking for money.
How else do you describe her history of relationships?
The list is growing.

Atiku Abubakar
Dbanj.
etc.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by victorazy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
D'banj don carry come again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by yarodin: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
Why are people screaming murder that this old chic was able to snag a young bachelor that most of you women could not grab?  If anything people should be screaming at D'Banj for dating an old P****.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by teskyg: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
Genie go collect koboko,Don Jazy go they peep,and Wandy C.go the laugh, i think she gots hat pants, koko master,enjoy jere,chop clean mouth , tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by VPG: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
Kini big deal. Dbanj de bang Gene.

JD use to bang janet.
Puffy use to bang J-Lo
Jay-Z is still banging beyonce

Na only Gene know wetin de make her wet so make una free the brawd abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
Gen isnt all that tho real talk. I actually expected more from him.

Gen is a freakin slut if she really dated atiku hes married with three wives, shes dumb and is no diffrent than other senseless naija babes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by latiana(f): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
We are all watching. Let's wait and see. lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by djcrucifix(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
i don't believe itjavascript:void(0);
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
will all you people stfu? what the hell do you know?
genny is only 30 and i doubt d'banj is anything less than 26, so what is the problem here? is she now old?
what is this now? gene vs d'banj (who has more class?)
rubbish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
I hate it when people say Gene has no class? We are talking about a Nollywood star or am I missing something! Are we talking about Halle Berry or JLO? DBanj has rolled with bigger stars than Gene could think of… all in all

The beloved Gene has become a statistic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by violent(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
They are going to have a bunch of ugly looking kids undecided undecided

Gene wants to feel the real Koko!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

will all you people stfu? what the hell do you know?
genny is only 30 and i doubt d'banj is anything less than 26, so what is the problem here? is she now old?
what is this now? gene vs d'banj (who has more class?)
rubbish

gen has no class because she dated corrupt politicians married with three wives
shes a aslut
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
Gene wants to feel the real Koko!

YES OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

She is now a KOKOLET (head pass head) o fokasibe!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

gen has no class because she dated corrupt politicians married with three wives
shes a aslut

am i missing something? or did anyone ever confirm that story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.