Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70077 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Compare D'banj to someone like Dare Art alade.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by parislomo(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2010
GENEVIEVE EXCLUSIVE: "my romance with D'banj is a private affair". . . . Encomium

Lobatan!!
smiley wink cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by KGREAT(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2010
uhmm!!!!! Nawao Let's keep fingers crossed. only time will tell.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by eezzy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
Love na strange ting sha! Who can blame them for fallin' for
each other. I'd love to see Genny settle, and I do hope this
does not end in nasty heartbreaks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by wunmilyn(f): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
won ku orire oooooo
but then wat is wrong wit genny aving affair wit d'banj.
nairaland like to exaggerate things. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
If you act razz, you shall be called razz.
Compare D'banj to someone like Dare Art alade. Both of them are entertainers. But Dare's personality can be said to be no where near razz in comparison to D'banj. Your mannerisms would speak for you. I did not send anybody to be fixated on his koko or kokolet. If you act like a razz person, you shall be called razz. I know D'banj thinks he is more like the traditional dude which many people would say is real because he doesn't form, but let's compare D'banj to Wole Soyinka who is also a traditional dude and is real. Who does the word razz fit in this two personalities? D'banj of course. If you take offense to me calling him razz, then he should stop acting razz.

Dare Art what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dare Alade would sacrifice his whole village at Okija shrine just to have a tenth of the money and fame DBanj has.

I am Yoruba and I lived in Lagos for close to 30yrs. I dont know any track by Dare art Alade.

So with many ppl on this forum, Dare What again?

His song his personality sells, ask why dare art alade cant sell 500 copies of his CD despite being classy.

If razz means being a top 3 artiste in Nigeria and being on the list of top companies and adverts, If means your idol Genevieve would run after him trying to catch her breath, then RAZZ is it.

Who invites Dare Alade to shows except you are trying to put sick people to sleep.

Dare Alades song is the best natural anaestesia anyone can get.

Kanye West does not really personify the word ghetto, leave that to the likes of Lil'Wayne. You can sing hiphop and still be respectable, take Jay z for example. FYI, there're rock songs I'll consider ghetto and ultimately razzzzzz. In terms of razzness, music in various forms depend on how the singer carries himself and what he sings about.

Jay Z sings what sells. He goes ghetto mode when he thinks it sells and he switch back to urban when he thinks it sells.

So you are one of those people that take hungry naija journalists by hook, line and sinker? Hehehe. I won't call Sarah Palin's daughter razz for getting pregnant as a teen, just gullible. Many teens are like that.

Well I am not in Nigeria and for news, I depend on the media. The assumption here is that the news is true.

Sarah Palins daughter is a bad example to any teenager. She got preggers before 18. No one would want to have a daughter like that.

No parent would pray her daughter gets knocked up as a teen, and be the bedmates of all married Politicians
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
ART ALADE!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What next?

Victor Olaiya or Oliver de Coque
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ifygurl: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
"jennykadry (f)
Five minutes from yaba left. . . . . .

Take a deep breathe,  you lot will die of heart attack cos of genny, shes a slut, take it or leave it, una go follow genny enter grave? .come and meet me make i show you the article, you are the type the person that will e-fight pple for genny because u love her die, genny is not paying you to talk her for her to sheesh"

Jennykadry or whatever your name is.
How would you feel if someone came out and started spreading UNTRUE rumors about you and yet labeling you a slut based on that silly rumor she's spreading? would like am
How about this, everyone JennyKadry have slept with omotola jalade husband, jim iyke, desmond elliot, Atiku, Obasanjo, Yaradua and Dbanj self.  She's the reason Yaradua went to the hosiptal self. I saw it with my own two eyes. How would you feel if i said that crap about you.
I swear i can't stand people that spread rumors.
Abeg genny made a mistake. Why don't you all castrate her for it.  Abi, na she be the only non-virgin in that bleeping county, we call Nigeria.
Even you all calling her a slut, i bet you a million dollars, you've made a mistake too. She's proud of her daughter, you all can insult her based on her daughter, at least she's better than manywomen living in nigeria who are committing abortion left and right. 
You all do not even know how her daughter was conceived, you do not know if she slept with the guy one time and got knocked up from that one time, you do not know if she was despoiled, you do not know if she was left with no other option but to sleep with the guy for something maybe valuable to her.  We all do not know anything about her past life, her daughter and how she was concieved yet you all felt the need to insult and downgrade her and her child.  Heck, if people watch her movies, even when she's playing an ashawo the girl barely shows her body unlike many Nigerian celebrities, neither do she kiss or so any of the crap, nigerian moviestars are doing recently yet you want all of us to believe Genevive is sleeping around in real life even though she barely act like it in movies meant for her to act like that. Abeg, na grade school you think we are.
It similar to that rumor that acura was her baby daddy and he denied her and yet some girl online (like you) came out and tried to act like she was there when Genny and the acura dude slept together.
Genevive, herself, came out and said she barely know who Acura is or who the girl online is.  some of you all, need to get a life instead of wasting every precious time online making up stuff. 
Abeg, commot jare.
At least we all have heard from Dbanj's mouth of celebrities he's dated so yes, we'll classify him as a player, he's better than tuface but still a player non-the less but NONE of you have heard from Atiku, Genevive or anyother person related to both of them conforming the crap you all are saying.
She's not a saint and yes she has a baby at an early age, GET OVER IT.  But Dbanj is not and definately not a good match for her or anyother respectful celebrities in that country.  He should stick with girls like Tonto, Mercy, Ini, etc at least this are girls in his department.  Girls like Genevive, Omotola, Daroke Egbuson and so forth are above him.  Someone that walks around calling himself, the "kokomaster" is not someone, any girl who wishes to be respected should date. Abeg, Banky W is a better match than Dbanj.  desmond elliot is a better match, so many Nigerian celebrities are better matches than Dbanj.
Another thing, none of us even know if this article is true.  Nigerian jouranlist have written so many untrue articles that it's hard to believe them anymore.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by rhymz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hahahaha. . . See as disses just dey fly 4 air. . . Lol. . Am loving this "spill Ur Guts episode". . . Talk about beef and dis bunch comez to mind. . Lol. . (grabz a coke and and a plate of iya sadiq's amala ati ewedu) sits down while lafin. .and I thought the thread waz bout dbanj and jenny, silly me. . . Lol. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Dare Art what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dare Alade would sacrifice his whole village at Okija shrine just to have a tenth of the money and fame DBanj has.

I am Yoruba and I lived in Lagos for close to 30yrs. I dont know any track by Dare art Alade.

So with many ppl on this forum, Dare What again?

His song his personality sells, ask why dare art alade cant sell 500 copies of his CD despite being classy.

If razz means being a top 3 artiste in Nigeria and being on the list of top companies and adverts, If means your idol Genevieve would run after him trying to catch her breath, then RAZZ is it.

Who invites Dare Alade to shows except you are trying to put sick people to sleep.

Dare Alades song is the best natural anaestesia anyone can get.

Who says the fact that D'banj music sells means he does not come across as razz? There are many razz people out there to buy his music, so why won't he sell? grin Soon you would be comparing the likes of Obesere with KSA, because Obesere sells too. Both sing in Yoruba but Obesere's songs are undeniably razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. grin

Well I am not in Nigeria and for news, I depend on the media. The assumption here is that the news is true.

You are at a loss if you take these celebrity magazines seriously. Was it not a while ago they said Uche Jombo committed abortion or the one where Stella was seen kissing RMD meanwhile it all turned out they were shooting a movie? There's no single married or unmarried female Nigerian celebrity they haven't tainted her image. To take them seriously would only make me stupid.

Sarah Palins daughter is a bad example to any teenager. She got preggers before 18. No one would want to have a daughter like that.

Just cited that because it seems you don't know the meaning of razz. Even the rich ajebotas also get pregnant. Getting pregnant at an early age does not personify razzness in Nigerian lingo. Razzness in this case means you talk and act like an ajepako. D'banj personifies this, sorry. cheesy
See Genevieve is also a local girl , caan't deny that, but D'banj puts the R in razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Who says the fact that D'banj music sells means he does not come across as razz? There are many razz people out there to buy his music, so why won't he sell?  Soon you would be comparing the likes of Obesere with KSA, because Obesere sells too. Both sing in Yoruba but Obesere's songs are undeniably razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Stillwater, If I am your producer, I would want you to be razz and gross in sales and fame like half DBanj than to be classy like Dare Art Alade and broke.

Dbanj found a type of music that sells, that gets him shows all over the world, That makes him the darling of Radios, TV, and Billboards. If Dare can be half that ingenius I bet his dad would be proud of him.
This link/story might interest you and tell you what becomes of classy people
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413088.32.html

Obesere is rich, KSA is rich so we can compare and say what Obeser does works and what KSA does works for him but Dare should think of another career.

But what could be razzer than a kid at 17 and ARISTO at 28yrs. Who is a regular hit in the bedroom of politicians.

You are at a loss if you take these celebrity magazines seriously. Was it not a while ago they said Uche Jombo committed abortion or the one where Stella was seen kissing RMD meanwhile it all turned out they were shooting a movie? There's no single married or unmarried female Nigerian celebrity they haven't tainted her image. To take them seriously would only make me silly.

Its the same celeb magazine that spews falsehood that also tell the truth. So how are you sure you are not discarding the true news they have.

Celeb nagazine said 9ice has broken up with Tony Payne, should we say they are lying? Celeb mag says Ini Edo is married should we also say thats a lie?

Just cited that because it seems you don't know the meaning of razz. Even the rich ajebotas also get pregnant. Getting pregnant at an early age does not personify razzness in Nigerian lingo. Razzness in this case means you talk and act like an ajepako. D'banj personifies this, sorry.
See Genevieve is also a local girl , caan't deny that, but D'banj puts the R in razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You say Gene is ajepako just like DBanj, both are not educated beyond secondary school, Both are celebs and both are worth millions.
One is a baby momma, one is NOT a baby daddy. One is rumoured to have slept with all politicians and one doesnt have that track record of being a gigolo so which one is better?
Definitely DBanjs resume looks better.

Atiku, Anambra senator, Ghana president? Then Gene is the A in aristoooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
How would you feel if someone came out and started spreading UNTRUE rumors

You could have stopped at "rumours"

UNTRUE, You cant say whether its untrue or true
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
Who says the fact that D'banj music sells means he does not come across as razz? There are many razz people out there to buy his music, so why won't he sell? Soon you would be comparing the likes of Obesere with KSA, because Obesere sells too. Both sing in Yoruba but Obesere's songs are undeniably razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Calling someone's music razz shows the level of your ignorance, Obesere didnt put a gun to your head and force you to listen to his music let alone buy it, you dont like the music, fair enough, calling it razz, ? an act of looney!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
At least we all have heard from Dbanj's mouth of celebrities he's dated so yes, we'll classify him as a player, he's better than tuface but still a player non-the less but NONE of you have heard from Atiku, Genevive or anyother person related to both of them conforming the crap you all are saying.
She's not a saint and yes she has a baby at an early age, GET OVER IT.

Can you give us the source of the item in bold? and I hope you wont quote a magazine because i would refer you to this

Another thing, none of us even know if this article is true.  Nigerian jouranlist have written so many untrue articles that it's hard to believe them anymore.

But Dbanj is not and definately not a good match for her or anyother respectful celebrities in that country.
Reasons pls

He should stick with girls like Tonto, Mercy, Ini, etc at least this are girls in his department.  Girls like Genevive, Omotola, Daroke Egbuson and so forth are above him.

Sure these girls dont have rumours about them sleeping with all the Abuja politicians

Someone that walks around calling himself, the "kokomaster" is not someone, any girl who wishes to be respected should date.

He calls himself Kokomaster so what? Sunny Ade calls himself a King means he is one? Fela calls himself Abami eda means he is one? Tupac Called himself Makavelli means he is one? Biggie called himself King of NY, Jay Z called himself King of Brooklyn, J.HOVA , Nas called himself King of Queens, Nastradamus etc

Abeg, Banky W is a better match than Dbanj.  desmond elliot is a better match, so many Nigerian celebrities are better matches than Dbanj.

Banky W + Desmond Eliiot would pray to have a quarter of the fame and wealth of DBanj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Stillwater, If I am your producer, I would want you to be razz and gross in sales and fame like half DBanj than to be classy like Dare Art Alade and broke.

I would rather sing like Asa or even Lagbaja sef not D'banj. . .they have credibility worldwide. Those artistes are classy grin. Dare sings classy music but truthfully he's kinda boring.

Dbanj found a type of music that sells, that gets him shows all over the world, That makes him the darling of Radios, TV, and Billboards. If Dare can be half that ingenius I bet his dad would be proud of him.
This link/story might interest you and tell you what becomes of classy people
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413088.32.html

See all this doesn't take away the fact that he's razzzzz. Whether he makes millions or not, he's razz.

Obesere is rich, KSA is rich so we can compare and say what Obeser does works and what KSA does works for him but Dare should think of another career.

Naa we can't still compare when it comes to razzness. Obesere is razz, KSA is NOT. grin

But what could be razzer than a kid at 17 and ARISTO at 28yrs. Who is a regular hit in the bedroom of politicians.

Keep on blowing Genevieve's supposed resume out of proportion. Soon you would say she sleeps with Arab sheiks. grin

Its the same celeb magazine that spews falsehood that also tell the truth. So how are you sure you are not discarding the true news they have.

Marylin Moroe supposedly had an affair with Kennedy, she was and is a hollywood icon. Is razz in Nigerian lingo the best term to qualify this lady here. Of course NOT. Today she's one of the classiest and celebrated babe to ever grace hollywood. grin

So using that analogy, Genevieve can be said to be classy. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
It's just like saying lil'Wayne is no where near ghetto because[i] he rakes in millions[/i], nonsense. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
He should stick with girls like Tonto, Mercy, Ini, etc at least this are girls in his department.  Girls like Genevive, Omotola, Daroke Egbuson and so forth are above him.

I nearly choked on my rice reading this
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
It's just like saying lil'Wayne is no where near ghetto because he rakes in millions, nonsense.

Look Mary J Blige is as Ghetto as she comes, the same as Vivica Fox, it still doesnt mean that they dont ooze class,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
omar22:

Look Mary J Blige is as Ghetto as she comes, the same as Vivica Fox, it still doesnt mean that they dont ooze class,

The same way with Genevieve she's a local girl that oozes class, but D'banj is a razz boy that ooozes razzness, Roflmao! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
I would rather sing like Asa or even Lagbaja sef not D'banj and they have credibility worldwide. Those artistes are classy . Dare sings classy music but truthfully he's kinda boring.

If Razz brings money abeg can you be razz for my sake(As your producer) than to sing lullabies like Dare

See all this doesn't take away the fact that he's razzzzz. Whether he makes millions or not, he's razz.
Did you see the link where another classy musician is going broke?

The way of succesful artiste is to sing what the world likes. See what became of DMX and others who couldnt blend with the need of the time.

If the market requires you to sing A for Apple, you better sing it and sell. When Jay Z was doing collabos with Rock groups ppl were like he is not keeping it real but what? The wigga is getting paid more than those who are keeping it real.
DBanj is getting paid he probably made more money from Koko mansion than Dare, Asa and co have made in all their career as an entertainers.

Keep on blowing Genevieve's supposed resume out of proportion. Soon you would say she sleeps with Arab sheiks.
That might be her ambition,

Marylin Moroe supposedly had an affair with Kennedy, she was and is a hollywood icon. Is razz in Nigerian lingo the best term to qualify this lady here. Of course NOT. Today she's one of the classiest and celebrated babe to ever grace hollywood.

So using that analogy, Genevieve can be said to be classy.

What is classy in the celeb world is different. Is Britney Spears not classy, Paris Hilton(despite her sex tapes), Kardashians? Which of these would Stillwater want to be like?

Hopping from one rich man to another is always good to read but no one wants their daughter to be like that.

The same way with Genevieve she's a local girl that oozes class, but D'banj is a razz boy that ooozes razzness, Roflmao!

Gene ooze aristo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
All these epistles over genny and dbanj?? na wa o
so they are dating, ppl shud get OVER IT. i dont see how this concern any of us sef. cheesy tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

All these epistles over genny and dbanj?? na wa o
so they are dating, ppl shud get OVER IT. i dont see how this concern any of us sef. cheesy tongue
Me sef tire oooo undecided
I never knew D'Banj and Genny had to so many Fans on NL or should I say stalkers lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Me sef tire oooo undecided
I never knew D'Banj and Genny had to so many Fans on NL or should I say stalkers lipsrsealed undecided

I swear i didnt expect this thread to be this long undecided
dem talk say genny na slut, dbanj is razz so therefore they make a great COMBO, cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
If me I be man, I go still run follow Gene even if she dates my father. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

If Razz brings money abeg can you be razz for my sake(As your producer) than to sing lullabies like Dare

I will be a flexible artiste, so yeah. grin tongue

Did you see the link where another classy musician is going broke?

Those ones did not carry out their vision well. Get a good publicist and you are good to go. tongue

The way of succesful artiste is to sing what the world likes. See what became of DMX and others who couldnt blend with the need of the time.

If the market requires you to sing A for Apple, you better sing it and sell. When Jay Z was doing collabos with Rock groups ppl were like he is not keeping it real but what? The wigga is getting paid more than those who are keeping it real.
DBanj is getting paid he probably made more money from Koko mansion than Dare, Asa and co have made in all their career as an entertainers.
That might be her ambition,

Only bush people will complain Jay Z isn't keeping it 'real' 'cos he sings with rock groups.
Anyway, can you see the flexibility of Jay Z? When it's time for his music to be ghetto he is, when it's not time he isn't. But in D'banj's case there is no flexibility. His music is PERPETUALLY razz, show me a song D'banj has made we can honestly call classy. grin

What is classy in the celeb world is different. Is Britney Spears not classy, Paris Hilton(despite her intimacy tapes), Kardashians? Which of these would Stillwater want to be like?

Hopping from one rich man to another is always good to read but no one wants their daughter to be like that.

Gene ooze aristo

According to the rules governing Aristoism , Genevieve won't date small boy D'banj that is yet to amass the wealth politicians have, so Dayo your arguement is flawed, period!!!! grin The girl is NOT an aristo babe. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I swear i didnt expect this thread to be this long undecided
dem talk say genny na slut, dbanj is razz so therefore they make a great COMBO, cheesy grin
Abi ooo grin
I've read through all the post here and no one has really posted something new.
They all just keep reiterating the same points undecided

michelin89:

If me I be man, I go still run follow Gene even if she dates my father. grin
 shocked shocked shocked shocked For Real? shocked shocked grin
I bet Your friends would be hiding their Fine Guys away from you tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked For Real? shocked shocked grin
I bet Your friends would be hiding their Fine Guys away from you tongue

I say.

1. If I be man

2. Even if she dates my father

That is to say, Gene na fine babe. She fit get any man she wants. Even these ones wey dey call am slut.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
michelin89:

I say.

1. If I be man

2. Even if she dates my father

That is to say, Gene na fine babe. She fit get any man she wants. Even these ones wey dey call am slut.

If was a guy, i wont date genny even if she dates my cousin tongue cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

If was a guy, i wont date genny even if she dates my cousin tongue cheesy

If I was a guy I'd date you even if you were my cousin. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
michelin89:

If I was a guy I'd date you even if you were my cousin. grin

Lmao . . . . . . na abomination oh grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
Sofa the elders nor know! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
Only bush people will complain Jay Z isn't keeping it 'real' 'cos he sings with rock groups.
Anyway, can you see the flexibility of Jay Z? When it's time for his music to be ghetto he is, when it's not time he isn't. But in D'banj's case there is no flexibility. His music is PERPETUALLY razz, show me a song D'banj has made we can honestly call classy.

Why would DBanj want to do classy tracks when he can see what became of classy artistes like Dare Art Alade and P Square.

Now is the time to be razz and DBanj has accepted this and towed the razz lane.

According to the rules governing Aristoism , Genevieve won't date small boy D'banj that is yet to amass the wealth politicians have, so Dayo your arguement is flawed, period!!!!  The girl is NOT an aristo babe.

She dated politicians so she is ARISTO. DBanj is actually trying to rehabilitate her and improve her image by offering her/sacrificing himself to improved Genevieves aristo image. Ini Edo is married, Omotola is married but no one wants to touch Gene except married politicians.

She would be grateful to DBanj for helping her imagine that the one time ARISTO babe now has a boyfriend(Who isnt married to multiple women)

If me I be man, I go still run follow Gene even if she dates my father.

Thats why you are not a man, As a woman, would you run follow your friends husband too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.