Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54438 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The Constitution is valid, until amendment.

So you expect state to create their own constitution. grin

Can you give us accurate figure of the numbers of Christian vs Muslim in the Civil service. cool

Abi...

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by PointB: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

How do you Categorize Nigeria?

At 40% you will find widespread massacres (fulani herdmen attacks), chronic terror attacks (Aguatu, etc) and ongoing militia warfare (Boko Haram):

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Nigeria - Muslim 45.7 %
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

That's where Nigeria is now.

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Positivepoint(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
ipoblogic:
One of the reasons we in the IPOB are seeking self determination is that there is no way the Islamic North and Secular East can live together in peace.

Secular East or u meant Christian East?

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Omoluabi16(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
He's drunk.
Sharia in SW?.. Impossicant
he and that his useless muric should take a seat. This guy is a stooge for the sultan, will gladly trade his kin hear to please his sokoto masters. An educated man saying Jan 1 is a Christian holidays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
And yet some Yoruba fools will demand my head whenever I try to point out the hypocritical and backward nature of Yoruba Moslems. Gullible Yoruba Christians who are still daft enough to believe Yoruba is Yoruba, what ya say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by georginho10(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:

what makes them animals? Seeking equity and freedom to practice what they uphold at no one's detriment? You are a bigger animal then.

you are a certified fool.....Animal

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shinery0123:

Is this one sane at all? The body gave its explanations and they seem logical and u are here saying they want to Islamize Nigeria. So it is acceptable to Christianize Nigeria abi?

Name the logical things in his submission..
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by awa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Still if one talks about referendum some idiots will call you IPOB. Check out these people mentalities....

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Egein(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please I agree with the no-work Fridays. It's pays us all - I mean all employed Nigerians smiley
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by PointB: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Egein:
Please I agree with the no-work Fridays. It's pays us all - I mean all employed Nigerians smiley

What happens when you become employer of labour yourself? Then you'll ask for rule change?

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ismaistylez: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Very funny people.

No need pretending when you can see the obvious truth in what the man is saying.

Religious fundamental rights must be restructured too cos its part of the process.

You can call the man whatever names you like but that's the truth and its always annoying.

I'm sure non of you running your mouths here have been a witness to what the man is talking about the immigration aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by sirkaebs: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:

what makes them animals? Seeking equity and freedom to practice what they uphold at no one's detriment? You are a bigger animal then.
Did I hear you say 'at no one's detriment'? How did you allow to brain to malfunction this way?

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Candybob(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
anibi9674:
madness in the highest order. is this an attempt to frustrate the Restructure campaign. how all this demand take put food for people table.

Exactly!

These idiots will always find a way to ridicule and useless any progressive ideology.
They delight in archaic practices, the celebration of poverty and disease is their delight.
They are known saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by OBAGADAFFI: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
PointB:

That's where Nigeria is now.

LOL, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by PointB: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL, thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Positivepoint(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
newsynews:
No, the onus is on you to prove your claim with statistics.

Most leaders at all levels in southwest are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Always in Competition with Christians.
I no no say New Year day na for Christians. Im just getting to kno that now.
Funny ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Alajiki(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
”Six: There is no single Shari’ah court in South Western Nigeria where Muslims constitute the majority. This is contrary to what obtained in Yorubaland before the advent of the British. There were Shariah courts in Ede, Iwo, Ikirun, Ibadan, etc. Yoruba Muslims are now compelled to take their civil matters like inheritance, marriage, etc to Christo-Western courts. This is preposterous and unacceptable.

When did Muslims constitute a Majority in the SW

In Oyo State - all the major towns: Ibadan, Oyo, Iseyin, Saki - the only exception is Ogbomoso. In Osun State -
Osogbo, Iwo, Ede, Ikirun with the exception of Ilesha and Ife. I can tell you categorically that there are more Muslims in those 2 states than Christians.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Maeka(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
YOU ARE A SHAME AND A DISGRACE TO YOUR SELF AND ALL THOSE WHO RESPECTED YOU BEFORE. JUST LISTEN TO YOUR SELF...hijabi and friday work free day IS THE PROBLEM YOU THINK NIGERIA IS FACING THAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE BUILDING OF THIS NATION ABI?

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

You lie. Who's the president of the country presently? How many christians has headed this country yet you say everything favours the christians?

Or could it be you're opposed to civilised world? Is that your problem? Until the SW become a battled syria country or Boko haram enclave? Is that what you love? Until we start chopping off peoples' hand and legs in the name of sharia while we have cripples and beggars in the country that makeup the North entities?

Pls, name the cogent things that the muslims lack and are being marginalised?

If we're talking about marginalisation? It should be the SW muslims fighting against the Northern Muslims for not being able to head Nigerian muslim office nor being able to lead in Northern mosques.

The one thing I hate the most is when someone takes religion above his self worth! Being a Muslims or christian doesn't make you Arab, Dan fodio, Jews nor the British. You're still who you're. A Yoruba and regarded as one! Even to the Fulani muslims who regard you as inferior second-class citizen.
And when I say these things, you're one of the people that will still quote me and start tagging me Ipob this Ipob thing. Seems you are now coming to terms with the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by tivta(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Religion and Ethnicity remains our biggest treat as a nation.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by odinabest: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dis is why Nigeria is where they r today...cos of this kind of people. I hope when Fridays will be work free day, we will start having steady power, less kwarruption, good roads, transparent leaders, standard hosps so that we will stop going to london(y do u tink dere is no syringe aso rock hosp?) and so on. I give up on this people

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Positivepoint:

Most leaders at all levels in southwest are Muslims

Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos leaders are muslims?

Care to know one fact? The SW was colonised by the British, not Arabs! Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by adexoramo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
newsynews:
KWWP QUIET
BLOODY LIAR
They have never been and will never be

Aiit sir

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Very recently, we've had Yaradua and Buhari.. So what exactly are you saying? And it's very hypocritical of you to forget the years before 1999 yet you want us to take you serious? The fact is Muslims have headed this country more than any groups.

And it's there anyone stopping Muslims from joining afenifere group although I'm quite sure you're just pulling this nonsense from your anus? Or are you forgetting that Kwara, Osun states governors all sent representatives who are muslims to the summit meeting?

That said, Muric submission is nonsense! First and foremost, School dresses are uniform wears. Care to tell me the definition of the word 'uniform'? Every students has to be uniform in their wears. It's either they are all in hijabs or without. Now, you can't come and dictate a muslim view to missionaries' schools founded by missionaries. In fact, I hope missionaries' schools return back to the missionaries who built them in the first place. We have Islamic schools out there and no one is stopping the muslims from attending such schools and I tell you, every non-muslims who attend a muslim school is supposed to wear hijab regardless of his/her religion because it's a muslim school. Same as the missionaries' school where students are supposed to be uniform in their wears.

Another fact you keep forgetting is the fact that Nigeria is a secular country, once colonised by the British and no one can change it from such view to an arabic entity. The fact that the muslims keep having problem with this, is the reason why there are disgruntled regions in the country. As a matter of fact, if muslim continues this way, then we have no reason than to carve this country and separate it. The muslims in the SW can go join their boko haram brothers who see them as inferior second class citizens because as far as I'm concerned, I see nothing infringing your rights.
Hahahahaha
Alcatraz005
Blackfase

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?

This is one of the Yoruba guys that often does come for our head when we try to point out the betrayal behaviour and pro north stance of our Yoruba moslem brothers. Now he's saying it - pure and undiluted.

God is really emancipating a lot of yoruba Christians from their gullibility and docility. Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Ramanto(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
sirkaebs:

Did I hear you say 'at no one's detriment'? How did you allow to brain to malfunction this way?
how does keeping of beards by male muslims or the use of hijab by their females affect brain-dead you? Face your front mr. Man

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by mypains: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:

you are an even bigger bastard. China has no Christian or Muslim yet they are better than you and your entire Muslim pigs.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by stev120(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
we no agree oya divide the country. ..

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by PointZerom: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Desyner:
Was it ?
You should have answered Yes or No to obagadaffi question.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
The battle ground for resident religious zealots has been laid.

I'd stand by the sidelines and watch quietly as they slug it out.

Won't you be a coward for sitting on the fence on this one? Some zealots are obviously trying to twart a purely political discourse by dipping in the ugly fingers of religious bigotry and you're standing on the sidelines? Biased you are sir!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Origamist: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

pls stop very recently not even in the past, from 1999 till date christian rule for how many years? Muslim rule for how many years?
in the west tell me a Muslim in afenifere leaders?

in the Ibadan summit organizer tell one Muslim among them?
or there suppose not be a Muslim among them?

Why you oppose the muric right?

"It's on record that the summit could boast of both Christian and Muslim members. Chief Sofola (SAN), leader of the Yoruba Council of Elders, governors Aregbesola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Alhaji Wale Osun, leader of Afenifere Renewal Group, Alhaji Taofeeq Akinwale, one of the resource persons at the summit, are all Muslims."
http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/12/disunited-yoruba-will-stumble-bayo-oluwasanmi

some of the founding members of Afenifere were Muslims: Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Alhaji Abdul Azeez Adeyemo.

Cc :diadem10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.