Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54448 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Oches4me(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone
this is to show ur need ur brain reconfigure
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by gidjah(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslims own the SW
They are the shakers and movers
The rest are just minorities
pure lies my Dr,one christian in that west can buy over virtually all Una Islamic rich boys up west,I won't begin to mention names, do your research well .

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Desyner:
didn't your 'prophet' marry early? Didn't he command you follow his steps ?
Illiteracy must be worrying you.

My prophet married 13 wives. He was monogamous for the most part after his first wife died. He only started marrying again due to the abundance of widows from battles he fought to spread Islam, Creating family bonds between him and his companions (He married the daughters of Abu Bakr and Umar, whereas Uthman and Ali married his daughters. He therefore had family bonds with all the first four Caliphs) and to
Spread the message by uniting different clans through marriage. He married one quite early, Aisha at the age of nine. He took proper care of his household and enjoined all muslims to follow suit. I don't know where hou got the idea you are spreading. Or is it because northerners beg and engage their children in the act? Islam seriously frowns at this. This is why I say you know nothing about Islam. Its not an insult its just the truth. You cant blame a religion for the practice of some of the erring followers.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Milestones: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is a plain stupid demand!!!!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
pls, rumour has it dat b4 commenting on a Muslim thread, ya have to swear quaran, is dis a typical Muslim thread where u have to swear wit a quaran b4 commenting?
cos me I wan to comment oo.

waray minute... undecided

I don already comment nah, buh I nor see quaran to swear wit oo!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by LordIsaac(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am finally compelleɗ to join forces with the souls heaping curses on Lorɗ Lugarɗ. This is truly an unholy alliance!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Desyner: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

My prophet married 13 wives. He was monogamous for the most part after his first wife died. He only started marrying again due to the abundance of widows from battles he fought to spread Islam, Creating family bonds between him and his companions (He married the daughters of Abu Bakr and Umar, whereas Uthman and Ali married his daughters. He therefore had family bonds with all the first four Caliphs) and to
Spread the message by uniting different clans through marriage. He married one quite early, Aisha at the age of nine. He took proper care of his household and enjoined all muslims to follow suit. I don't know where hou got the idea you are spreading. Or is it because northerners beg and engage their children in the act? Islam seriously frowns at this. This is why I say you know nothing about Islam. Its not an insult its just the truth. You cant blame a religion for the practice of some of the erring followers.
Did I hear you say he was marrying them due to the abundance of widows? How come he was getting them so young?

If he took care of his household and ask muslims to be contended with what they have, why are there so many poor muslims who claim contentment but aren't comfortable ?

Islam is what it is . . .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by koolaid87: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
All eyez on the prize

Don't mind this fool, trying to distract us.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by degamemaster(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
You see what I'm talking about? Give them an inch, they will start planning to take over everything. Muslims are the problem of Nigeria , remove them and see nigeria progressing at an unquenchable speed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by LordIsaac(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
The whole earth can now see the North's definition of restructuring...all binɗing on religion! Oh, this nation is finished!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by olaniyi0(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am a muslim but i must say this is d most stupid i've heard this year. Nigeria is not a muslim country, so u work from monday to friday, what if the sango or obatala worshippers also demand for thursday as their own holiday or what if they also demand for their traditional dress codes, this is really bad... people are dying of hunger, yet this all they can think of, why can't we just live life without i'm a muslim he is a christian syndrome, think of what will benefit human at large.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
This is the funniest piece I've read for long. I can see why Muslims are the funniest bunch on earth. It seems their leader was a brother to Chris Rock
grin

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
The best thing is to remove religion from Nigeria, not precluding ATR. None is being helpful. We are arguably the most religious country in the world, yet the atrocities we commit is just too much.
More than 50% of the crimes and violency in Nigeria is related to religion.

"Religion is an opium for the poor".

Remove religion and liberate the mind.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by degamemaster(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ethnicity, Power, and Violence in a Nigerian City, 1966
These events led to the secession of the eastern Nigerian region and the declaration of the Republic of Biafra, which ultimately led to the Nigeria-Biafra war . The 1966 massacres of southern Nigerians have been described as a holocaust by "Greene -1975 . The Struggle for Secession 1966-70: A Personal Account of the Nigerian Civil War by N. U. Akpan. The Nigerian Civil War 1967-70. The Royal African society in January 1975 and others have variously been described as genocide. The quest for leadership by the northern leaders is what kept the country into a miserable condition that after many years of Independence Nigeria is still facing economic developments , insecurity and failure of power supply. Unless the country is restructured and give the state the power to manage it affairs there will be no stability in Nigeria hence the majority is been cheated.

You see , they have started again with their born to rule mentalities. Now their latest strategy is to use Restructuring as a bagaining cheap to continue holding on to power and thereby drawing every other region backwards.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by FriendNG: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
zionmade1:

Am not someone like u who cannot stand his ground. Before u knew wat ipob was i was one of those who spoke against their activities. Unlike someone like u who is ready to lick up faeces as long as it came from the nyash someone in support of apc or someone from the north

Hahaha. Ipob terrorist pls go and search my posts, I have never defend APC. I am the one who carry Sunusi corruption allegation for head and Lalasticlala dey pusham front page each time.

Ipob terrorist check my profile, the very second thread was on the profile was on how Buhari failed.

We are not Ipob that licks KANU urine.

What we cannot accommodate is Igbo lies or Southern hypocrisy. And you're part of doz liars.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
this is what happens when you share a country with terrorists and mad mullahs like buhari and his muslim corhorts. this is why the myamair Government is chasing out muslims living in their country before it becomes too late

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
How is Jan.1st and boxing Day Christian holidays? I still remember d last salah was a 2day holiday, Friday and Monday. So what is going to happen to our currency dat has Islamic/Arabic inscriptions wen not everyone using it is Muslim. Or d fact dat Nigeria is a registered member of Organization of Islamic countries even though there are also predominant Xtian population.
Jonathan av removed Koranic inscription. Kudos to Jonathan fr that
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Afingba: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
May Allah reward them for this. Well constructed and on target.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Madeu(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
The greatest mistake Awolowo and Azikwe made was having a Muslim north and christian south forming a nation. That's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. We should have separated just like the muslim pakistan-Bangladesh and Hindu india.
No nation with two-three dominant cultures or religion can witness cordial coexting and advancement.

The islamic agendas is real. We are stuck. No way out cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ernieboy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
FriendNG:

No mind that fool calling Nigeria a secular country. When we all know it is Christian country..

The sheep are eager to tag anything marginalization while forgetting Nigeria is Christianized since day one emposed by christo-western
so why don't u people allow the south be you can firm a separate country in the north where u will have all the Islam u want.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is very simple. Atheist will take Wednesday to think and meditate, traditional worshipers will take Thursday and Islam will take Friday. Simple and A B C

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Friday as holidays? wouldn't that be laziness? moreover Friday is a half day. The prophet SAW enjoyed us to go back to our various means of livelihood after Salat. may be Muslim women shouldnt be encouraged to join the military abi soldier go dey wear hijab at a time where the rate of crime is on the surge, giving the youth an extra day of idleness wouldn't serve us right. E quality isn't necessarily justice.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by getukudo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
So, I am made to believe that the listed things are of major concern to the average Muslim living in Nigeria. This is quite sad I must say..very sad.

That MURIC is not talking about education for the average Muslim living in the North and even those moving about polishing, mending shoes etc down here in the Southern part is something to be of worry to the organisation.

MURIC should talk about education, education, education & more education for the average Muslim living in the North. This should be of major concern to them the most.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
emperorgoke:
This is very simple. Atheist will take Wednesday to think and meditate, traditional worshipers will take Thursday and Islam will take Friday. Simple and A B C
Lil Jews eg nnamdi KANU will take Thursday. atheist take Wednesday traditional worshipers go take Tuesday. lol . Everyday go be weekend be that.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

And there's no identification in places where hijabs are wor?. And secular schools have become christian schools? I was asked to buy a songs of praise and made to read the bible in the so called secular school. An islamic school or Christian school should be different from a secular school.

Good enough your elites are not as backward as you, I'm sure the president's daughter didn't insist on wearing her hijab when she went for her passport or visa, I'm sure while schooling in London she didn't protest hijab, that is how they plan to keep the lower animals in perpetual penury, continue.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thanks to muric,
It's Christian that have secret agenda in this country not Muslim as you people claimed,
Why christian opposed Muslim rights in a secular country?
Being in secular country means Muslim cant ask for their right?
Then I see many say division is the next option, but who care?
Christian would chase Muslim out of Yoruba land?
And in case of population how can christian dream of over population of Muslim population in Nigeria?
I hate injustice!
if christian like let them put their own area of agitation on the table of restructure.
Muslim had the right to ask for their right in a secular country like Nigeria.
enough for stupidity.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
MuhMubRaj:
Friday as holidays? wouldn't that be laziness? moreover Friday is a half day. The prophet SAW enjoyed us to go back to our various means of livelihood after Salat. may be Muslim women shouldnt be encouraged to join the military abi soldier go dey wear hijab at a time where the rate of crime is on the surge, giving the youth an extra day of idleness wouldn't serve us right. E quality isn't necessarily justice.

This is the most reasonable idea. We are enjoined to work on Friday too. And that's were MURIC went off the path.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by MightySparrow: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin These Muslims eh. .
Shari'a to oppress the poor.in the West as in the north
Harem of wives not practised in Saudi or Iran..hijab not a must on Aljazeera female broadcasters a plan to terrorize Nigeria legally.
Three days weekend advocacy for laziness.
Changing the curriculums of Secondary schools to impose Arabic and Islamic studies on our children.

Islam will end in third world war one day...

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Thanks joor. I doubt Oladeebo is even a Yoruba. Even as that northerner, Positivepoint has been masturbating on the topic.

Bunch of backward losers!
being yoruba ended once from asking your right?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

Good enough your elites are not as backward as you, I'm sure the president's daughter didn't insist on wearing her hijab when she went for her passport or visa, I'm sure while schooling in London she didn't protest hijab, that is how they plan to keep the lower animals in perpetual penury, continue.

My elites are not the likes of Buhari's daughter. The Qur'an and the hadith represent our guide. If Buhari's daughter decides to go against the religion she will get her judgement. The scholars of the religion are the elites and they are not considered because of wealth or political standing. The monarchy in Saudi Arabia frolicks in things the religion frowns on. Are we supposed to follow suit because they are "elites" ? the religion has guidelines. We dont care about being rich or famous.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
God! help us in Nigeria. cry
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
MightySparrow:
grin grin grin These Muslims eh. .
Shari'a to oppress the poor.in the West as in the north
Harem of wives not practised in Saudi or Iran..hijab not a must on Aljazeera female broadcasters a plan to terrorize Nigeria legally.
Three days weekend advocacy for laziness.
Changing the curriculums of Secondary schools to impose Arabic and Islamic studies on our children.

Islam will end in third world war one day...
=
And the imposition of Christian study is okay ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.