Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. (711 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / Nigerians Who Hate LGBT But Want USA Visa Are Clowns / She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
How do I go about it? grin
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by FemiEddy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Anytym sex matter wants to happen, just giv ur partner beer plus chicken
BeerPlusChicken:
How do I go about it? grin
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are u a guy or a lady?
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Get a toy
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
lol... cool
FemiEddy:
Anytym sex matter wants to happen, just giv ur partner beer plus chicken
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
A guy.
alexialin:
Are u a guy or a lady?
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm fck'n serious. Like I tested my game recently as a guy, met a babe and invited her to come my house on Thursday and she agreed. High class babe but scared of the sex part as it may happen. Not ready for it. tongue
jamarifox:
Get a toy
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Emhicee(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Get a deeper life sister...
Would have included mfm sisters but won ti ja ara won...
Thank me later.

If not, you don't have business being in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
BeerPlusChicken:
I'm fck'n serious. Like I tested my game recently as a guy, met a babe and invited her to come my house on Thursday and she agreed. High class babe but scared of the sex part as it may happen. Not ready for it. tongue
then find a man.
You won't feel tempted for sex.
Dodges.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
BeerPlusChicken:
A guy.

Well even if you are a guy or a lady is possible, if you are dating someone with like minds.

That's the only way it's possible to achieve.

If not? If u date someone different from what u desire?
Na quarrel everyday, and at the end? All the affections will fly off the window.

So date, ask questions, probe and understand whom u are about to give your heart and affections to.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Got you bruh. Bet one has relationship experience by dating few ladies, right? But in course of doing that, won't sex likely happen? Mind you I have a "street mentality" grin but just don't like sharing that intimacy aspect with just anyone. Like I don't really give a fck if I spend on you but still don't have sex with ya. I'm contended with the experience while still together. You get my point?
alexialin:

Well even if you are a guy or a lady is possible, if you are dating someone with like minds.

That's the only way it's possible to achieve.

If not? If u date someone different from what u desire?
Na quarrel everyday, and at the end? All the affections will fly off the window.

So date, ask questions, probe and understand whom u are about to give your heart and affections to.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Look for a virgin to date.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
BeerPlusChicken:
Got you bruh. Bet one has relationship experience by dating few ladies, right? But in course of doing that, won't sex likely happen? Mind you I have a "street mentality" grin but just don't like sharing that intimacy aspect with just anyone. Like I don't really give a fck if I spend on you but still don't have sex with ya. I'm contended with the experience while still together. You get my point?

Yea I get your point.

You prefer to enjoy your relationship through sincere companionship, peaceful friendship moving with ease and laughter. I know where u are coming from.

That's the best form of relationship ever for people. Like us.

Going into sexxx immediately complicate a whole. Lot of emotions within and douse the thrill of going ahead with the other person u are involved with. She then becomes boring after a quick sexx

I feel ya.

And that's when expectations becomes too high without understanding the kind of personality u are dating .

We don't like to gives pieces of our intimate sexual self out to any dick and Harry,for a lady and to any Esther and rose coming from a guy.

Relationships like what u are suggesting last longer and stay stronger smiley

And when the time of love making not even sexx sef comes, it will feel like heaven on earth. Feeling of excitement , love and deep feelings seep through both u and your partner veins..

I feel ya smiley

Nice.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by LionInBoxOffice(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Outdoors only.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by BeerPlusChicken: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
You got the picture bro. A relationship no one feels cheated. Don't have to be on sex. Like let's just stay cool/form good companionship.
alexialin:

Yea I get your point.

You prefer to enjoy your relationship through sincere companionship, peaceful friendship moving with ease and laughter. I know where u are coming from.

That's the best form of relationship ever for people. Like us.

Going into sexxx immediately complicate a whole. Lot of emotions within and douse the thrill of going ahead with the other person u are involved with. She then becomes boring after a quick sexx

I feel ya.

And that's when expectations becomes too high without understanding the kind of personality u are dating .

We don't like to gives pieces of our intimate sexual self out to any dick and Harry,for a lady and to any Esther and rose coming from a guy.

Relationships like what u are suggesting last longer and stay stronger smiley

And when the time of love making not even sexx sef comes, it will feel like heaven on earth. Feeling of excitement , love and deep feelings seep through both u and your partner veins..

I feel ya smiley

Nice.
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
BeerPlusChicken:
You got the picture bro. A relationship no one feels cheated. Don't have to be on sex. Like let's just stay cool/form good companionship.

Exactly smiley
Re: I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. by cosby02(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
You have to start by changing your moniker grin

(1) (Reply)

Do I Leave Her? / Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.