Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? (713 Views)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by Handsomecole(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okay guys I know we have seen and heard lot from ladies both good and bad but these are the most common so which do you hate the most.

1: I can't find my period .

2: I love and really like you but I can't date you let's just be good friends .

3: I'm sorry I can no longer make it to your place .

Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na 3 o.

I can deny 1,

I can hope something serious ensues if I hang around in 2,

But 3? Naaaaaaaaaaaa. It drives me nuts

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
♤You can't find your period?

♤ CALL THE COPS

♤"You can't make it to my place"

♤ I'll gladly help you make it grin
Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
1. I don't see my period (do u lost it? where do u kept it?)
2. I like and love you but can't date u let's just be friend (i also like and love you but can't send u recharge card anymore)
3. I can't make it 2ur place anymore (ok, no wahala help me send the t.fare i send u back)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by lawddanny: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by Syphonn(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO AVOID FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON
This article focuses on how to avoid falling in love with the wrong person and getting stuck up. This occurs to many people as they got to discover that the friend they thought was just a friend had suddenly developed intense feeling for them.

As we all grow older, there is a possibility that we will get to make many friends both male and female. Things usually change in the long run as many of our childhood and school friends tend to find different paths in their career struggles.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/avoid-falling-love-wrong-person/
Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by DozieInc(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
no.1 can make the heart skip a bit... but you must look for it o

no.2 Who your friendship help? happened to a friend of mine recently, the guy is telling us that everything is ok but we know he is feeling pained.

no.3 Bae and I were suppose to go see a movie... no shakes for dat one.

lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Which Of These Female Responses Do You Guys Hate The Most ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
I Love All

(1) (Reply)

Drugs And Sex / This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. / 9 Things Every Man Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.