Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) (1032 Views)

My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
A look at her profile pic and you will know that something is not right. Worse of all many guys here are already ass licking even when she does not look real.
So woman what are you here for?
To get a man? To have fun or to give us a free show of your mammary glands like you do in all your profile pics?
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmm op whatever market she is selling is non of your business na..
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Hmmmm op whatever market she is selling is non of your business na..
same to you bro
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Selling is allowed
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by RENOWNED2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op should be on the streets hawking gala....whoever game him access to the internet should be arrested.
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
RENOWNED2:
Op should be on the streets hawking gala....whoever game him access to the internet should be arrested.
same to you bro
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Selling is allowed
just like you abi
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
IwillSucced:
A look at her profile pic and you will know that something is not right. Worse of all many guys here are already ass licking even when she does not look real.
So woman what are you here for?
To get a man? To have fun or to give us a free show of your mammary glands like you do in all your profile pics?
wetin concern u,someone cant slay in peace again,mumu boi,and meanwhile i smell FP,lalasticlala do d needful
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
For Pussy niggas and ass lickers. e sure 4 me say no be she deh dat DP
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by RENOWNED2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
IwillSucced:
same to you bro
you need psychiatric help man
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by ikp120(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na guy be that o. sad
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
ikp120:
Na guy be that o. sad
abi
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Stevengerd:
For Pussy niggas and ass lickers. e sure 4 me say no be she deh dat DP
I tok am
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
IwillSucced:
I tok am
Naso. she deh use that dp build fan base
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
RENOWNED2:
you need psychiatric help man
abeg bros, I wish you d same
Re: What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos) by hanassholesolo: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just get this feeling that she really wants to take off her cloths. Every photo she uploads reveals more and more of her boobs. We now know that not only is it big, but potentially has stretch marks, we can therefore come to a conclusion that she's had a child and could possilbly be some guys baby mama.

....and she deactivates. #sigh.

(1) (Reply)

Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady / Female Pastor Caught Pants Down In The Church Premises. Shame!!! / 10-year-old Girl Ends Her Life After Video Of Fight With Bully Goes Viral[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.