Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady (1024 Views)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by bicon1: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2017
The issue of ghosting in relationship, is no longer a new thing, a fter the whole rush after six months the whole thing is down when the vibe is no Longer there. Many people have their reasons like, i just dont want to have the TALK with him right now it not really cool. Some guys will say dont really feel like talking.and when you ask they will say nothing. Have been ghosted berore so very funny am sharing my own personal experience ,when i told her i love her she just laughed not knowing that have been ghosted since. What really causing this ghosting and what are the signs feel free to drop your comments share source http://adejass..com

Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by anochuko01(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2017
simply because there was no proper and genuine reason four the relationship.
if a relationship is not entered with marriage in sight, that's how it fizzles out

1 Like

Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by bicon1: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:
simply because there was no proper and genuine reason four the relationship.
if a relationship is not entered with marriage in sight, that's how it fizzles out

yeah it true bt not all relationship should leads to marriage, atleast to gain experience

1 Like

Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by 2buffagain(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
bicon1:

yeah it true bt not all relationship should leads to marriage, atleast to gain experience

All the more reason why the other person would ghost on your ass.
It's not a real relationship anyway as you just rightly stated.
Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by anochuko01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
bicon1:

yeah it true bt not all relationship should lead to marriage, at least to gain experience
well...if its to gain experience, it'll die in no time coz there'll be no motivation.
motivation only comes when there's something at stake that's of a lifetime value.
Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by bicon1: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:

well...if its to gain experience, it'll die in no time coz there'll be no motivation.
motivation only comes when there's something at stake that's of a lifetime value.

i understand you perfectly but to achieve something there will be stepping stones ..so it might just part of it
Re: Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Keep telling these punks..just fvck these hoes...never love these hoes...dummies still won't listen.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Materialistic? / Four Proven Ways To Please Your Woman Without P3n3tration! / Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.