Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (28957 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Nwaoboshi: Akpabio’s Allegation Untrue, I Didn’t Get 53 Contracts From NDDC / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by BanevsJoker(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
kaltonga:
This is the primary reason i stoppped commenting on this forum..i come to realist that nigeria itself and the inhabitants are bunch of jokers. The politicians take you for a ride and you laugh about it and say its normal.The fulanis brazenly call you fools and to afraid to speak out but have the guts to insult any fellow that has the guts which in your entire family tree no one has such guts, but you will gladly call such persons unprintable names.
Tell me how can buhari approve contracts in london when osibanjo is there in the first place. we all know buhari was down who is the presidency that approved this contract? you see the reason why i call nija a big joke?the hausa thinks they can do anything and get away with it....very sad.
But they can. They have been getting away with it since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by begwong: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2017
STEWPID TRAITORS FROM THE NORTH.SHEBI UNA SAY UNA GIVE OSINBAJO ACTING,WHY SIDELINING HIM WITH JUICY CONTRACT TO GIVE AN INCAPACITATED MAN IN LONDON TO SIGN?
LITTLE WONDER NO PANADOL IN ASO CLINIC
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Babanews:

Yes. It is true the contracts had nothing to do with the President but the Minister of Petroleum - which Osinbajo is not. But, i still do not see how the minister of petroleum will sign contracts from his sick bed. Powers must have been handed over to another - which is the minister of state, in this case.

The whole thing is cloudy. Is that why Presidency backs Baru

Stop parroting your sick narrative. The Minister of Petroleum does not have the power to approve NNPC contracts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by begwong: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2017
trolley:

Stop parroting your sick narrative. The Minister of Petroleum does not have the power to approve NNPC contracts.
AND WHAT IS D DUTY OF AN ACTING PRESIDENT?
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2017
begwong:

AND WHAT IS D DUTY OF AN ACTING PRESIDENT?

You might want to read again my comment to the person I quoted and understand its context.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2017
GEJ na learner for where buhari dey,u can't compare an old thief with obasanjo and co,buhari has been thieving since the 70s go figure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by edibobo: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians have entered once chance...This is a real scam...In a sick bed ? Haba....corruption in high places

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2017
IamEmem:
Sarrki and seunmsg come and tell us your lord and master is right.
Nonsense.

Go and read my previous post on the subject matter before jumping into my mention. I am not with the president in this and I have stated that clearly enough. In addition, the president doesn't even have powers to approve such huge contract. It is within the approval threshold of the federal executive council and not the president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Still on Oil?? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by kizaronto: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:
So a dying man had awareness to sign documents.... This is a house of comedy

HIS SUPPORTERS ONCE TOLD US IN THIS FORUM THAT BUHARI HAVING A NEPA BILL QUALIFIED HIM TO CONTEST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. SO THE MESS ON GROUND NOW, IS ONE OF THE PRODUCTS OF SUCH A PERSON .NIGERIANS SHOULD EXPECT WORSE THINGS THAN THIS IN DAYS TO COME.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by jacyhelen(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Useless country

very usless my dear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by degamemaster(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Abacha was a learner comparing to buhari's antecedents in looting and stealing .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
sKy007:
It is entirely illegal, to have two Head of Government at the same time, that is anarchy.

By virtue of the letter transmitted to the Senate, Buhari could no longer execute executive functions.

Every thing done within that space of time is not only invalid but illegal and parties should be prosecuted

He's the petroleum minister
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Osinbajo,the most sensible person in this government. Others................

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by codedguy1(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017
kaltonga:
This is the primary reason i stoppped commenting on this forum..i come to realist that nigeria itself and the inhabitants are bunch of jokers. The politicians take you for a ride and you laugh about it and say its normal.The fulanis brazenly call you fools and to afraid to speak out but have the guts to insult any fellow that has the guts which in your entire family tree no one has such guts, but you will gladly call such persons unprintable names.
Tell me how can buhari approve contracts in london when osibanjo is there in the first place. we all know buhari was down who is the presidency that approved this contract? you see the reason why i call nija a big joke?the hausa thinks they can do anything and get away with it....very sad.

I Dont understand the nonsense you have just typed.

Are you asking me if buhari signed contracts while sick in London.

If you think osinbajo signed those contracts you must be living under a rock and have no hope of even coming out from there.

The cabal have kidnapped jubrin and you are here sounding incoherent.

Read the post I replied and then read my reply to the post maybe you would miraculously grasp what we were on about.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Kazim88: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2017
IamEmem:
Sarrki and seunmsg come and tell us your lord and master is right.
Nonsense.

seunmsg is sincere but misled supporter of Buhari... he is not a zombie. I can verge for him.

but Sarrki is lost....

Even when we start seeing the full effect of Buhari mismanagement, plus the dangerous consequences of his silence and arrogance..

Sarrki would still be shouting Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by phantom24: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Johnathan and buhari who is more corrupt?
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Jesusloveyou: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
engineerboat:

Where is Jesusloveyou, madridguy when You Need them most
who will approved it before? So you expect kachukwu to have approved it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by newnigerian: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2017
#presidentabbakyari

until this man gets out of there, we will continue to have this rubbish!
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nossa(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Campusity:
This is getting messier by the day. Another distraction for weeks. Smh

This particular distraction is worth the fuss, fowl yansh don open so we wan see am well
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by isaacsegun(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Come next year,I'm going to deploy every resources i have in my capability to campaign against this calamity of a president called Buari.
I can't believe that all these things are happening under the nose of the self aclaimed corruption fighter. Kai!!! I'm blaming myself for actively campaigning for this man during the last presidential election.
#operationchangethechange has been activated from now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by 1shortblackboy: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

Omenka who has the details says he is on his way to explain. Please be patient... grin grin grin
ok o i dey wait patiently
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Mujtahida: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2017
In all of this I just pity the Niger-deltans. If not in the name of Nigeria what would make a Northerner to seat over the resources found in the Niger - delta? A region that has been despoiled by environmental degradation. It's really saddening.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a thief

Dizeani and Dasuki are learners when it comes to corruption, Buhari is the Grand Commander in Chief of Looting and Corruption
buhari is the chief looters and corruption by blocking your father from stealing, that is the reason for your alloyance for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by guru03(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Very unfortunate that Buhari will say he his fighting corruption, I await 2019 not to vote this government again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by maridrug(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
ajepako:
The northern cabal owns Buhari and the entire Nigeria...

We can only beseech Almighty God to come to our aid...

QED
God came by giving our uncle Jonathan the privilege to rule.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by aku626(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
I pray this revelations would awaken every Nigerian especially those political bigots. We just want some sort of equity where anyone or everyone can benefit from being a Citizen
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by aku626(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
I pray this revelations would awaken every Nigerian especially those political bigots. We just want some sort of equity where anyone or everyone can benefit from being a Citizen of this country
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
kai see packaging of lies!
i know it will come to this. GMB had no power to carry out FEC functions all by himself not to talk of when he has transfered power to an acting president. His appointees keep exposing his weakness and the corrupt practices in this govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Alphasoar(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
I said it.

When Baba left for London, there was a clause that cause commotion in the papers, where 'Acting President' was subtly removed from that letter. The VP was termed cordinator. It can be challenged in court and the deals made within that period, validated!

Fycked up Geographical space!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by IamEmem(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:

Go and read my previous post on the subject matter before jumping into my mention. I am not with the president in this and I have stated that clearly enough. In addition, the president doesn't even have powers to approve such huge contract. It is within the approval threshold of the federal executive council and not the president.

Oga Boss, its quite impressive to know your position on this issue. I am really not surprised cos by Mr President antecedent i knew its was just a matter of time for the wind to expose the fowl anus. You know i just feel the structure should just collapse, all these politicians whether repacked or refined are all the same.."come and chop"

#IamEmem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by IamEmem(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kazim88:

seunmsg is sincere but misled supporter of Buhari... he is not a zombie. I can verge for him.

but Sarrki is lost....

Even when we start seeing the full effect of Buhari mismanagement, plus the dangerous consequences of his silence and arrogance..

Sarrki would still be shouting Sai Baba.

I never expected to see a deviant sarrki, like one of my colleague, all Buhari does is correct and good.

#IamEmem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.