Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (28958 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Nwaoboshi: Akpabio’s Allegation Untrue, I Didn’t Get 53 Contracts From NDDC / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Kazim88: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
princeadams11:

I see the hatred in you.

Still finding it hard to see the brain in your skull.

You are here trying hard to defend politicians... Which no matter the tribe, religion or region do not care about the common man..

Upon all this money they are signing... how much have you received tru any form or subsidy.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by GeeString: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
PapaBaby:
You won't find hardcore zombies on this thread.

cc:sarrki, omenka, madridguy etc come and defend o, mere commissioner was just mere commissioner, he was never acting president.

We won't find them... nah we won't grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
femicyrus:
he handed over power to vice president to become acting President. he did not hand over power as minister of petroleum to the minister of state for petroleum.
this one has talked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by RZArecta(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
It's plain to see everyday that Buhari is fantastically corrupt, when we spoke out before elections, it wasn't out of hatred it was out of antecedents. By the time this buffoon leaves power our treasury will be in a prison cell somewhere with hard labor cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by lumeneng22: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Nawa for Naija o. Is this not corruption in the highest magnitude?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by holycup(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari;looting our billions of oil reserves and promising to revive the economy through your fake agricultural sagas...#what a failed government#

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by GeeString: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Please where is sarrki, omenka, madridguy & tolexander? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by princeadams11: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Kazim88:

Still finding it hard to see the brain in your skull.

You are here trying hard to defend politicians... Which no matter the tribe, religion or region do not care about the common man..

Upon all this money they are signing... how much have you received tru any form or subsidy.

You are after receiving something from them and not having a better Nigeria. Well, i think you are worse than them.
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by slimghost(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Please where is sarrki, omenka, madridguy & tolexander? grin grin grin grin

Even though he misfires sometimes, Tolexander is not a Zombie. Never put him in the same sentence with those 3 idiiots.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by wondaboi2010(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
******CRYING FOR NIGERIA******

GEEZZZZZ!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by OTEGA1: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari is a curse. I can't believe I voted for him thinking he has something to offer. He use symphaty to get votes. Now I know never expect anything meaningful from folks like dat.
Looks as frail as Nigeria economy. Even bad IBB would have been smarter and 10times better than Bulgari

Imagine greedy old man like buhari hold both minister and president so he can steal money at will..

Imagine giving charge to VP and still on sick bed in control.
Now u know y he is d minister of petroleum..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by BanevsJoker(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
collinsVP:
This is the time to hit the streets and protest this IMPUNITY. This is absurd. Total show of arrogance and total overshot of nepotism
Your mumu don finally do? Finally.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Coloradvantage(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
this matter weak me..... too bad too bad! seriously let's support atiku... really! we believe or let me say he is mostly regarded as fantastically corrupt man! but our messiahs have failed! lol! let's try a thieve next time! let's try the opposite of what we have been doing all year long! the man self done employ people plenty....

I hear say pass dangote sef...

em set up companies, factories, schools for naija with em bar!

atiku no local... em get class, like better thing! and he is ambitious!

how come we vote for person wehnno fit get himself a decent house self... bin stingy and poorly and lack of class to me is no selling point ... worth enough for our support!

atiku must be intelligent... and can sett a great team up!

forget wetin obasanjo talk and do about. atiku! obasanjo wants his ass to be licked and worshipped! but no really great and focused plus alpha human behaves like that! so he hates atiku! obasanjo wants the shine and always want to be the life of the party!

guys I voted for buhari last time no doubt... I fanatically and foolishly chased a friend of mine from my shop and refused to sell to him because he was talking bad about buhari! to be sincere the guy was from Enugu state... lol!

will we get it wrong with atiku again? if so self... e no go surprise us... as buhari own be!

let's give chance to an adjudged criminal this time! no messiah! let's support atiku abubakar
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Myself2(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2017
sKy007:
It is entirely illegal, to have two Head of Government at the same time is anarchy.

By virtue of the letter transmitted to the Senate, Buhari could no longer execute executive functions.

Every thing done within that space of time is not only invalid but illegal and parties should be prosecuted

It is actually an impeachable offence

Buhari should be impeached and tried in court.

If there is any justice in the land, Buhari would be jailed. Useless lying treasury looter

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by tiwiex(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2017
magoo10:
Which form of corruption can be more than this ? even when Nigerians were meant to believe that he handed down power to osibanjo 'the coordinator of govt' he was still signing monies to be syphoned.

Buhari can be likened to abacha in the area of corruption and stealing ,no wonder he made himself minister of petroleum .

Abacha did not steal...says buhari
Hmmmm. Now I see why they termed him "coordinator". It was designed for this loop hole.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by 1miccza: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
@kjhova are you reading this too, isn't this gross abuse of a process or even more of corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Adebowale89(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria democracy is sidelined and a stooge under political parties, if not, the Senates ought to have take a primitive steps against this buhari handling over power to his vice and consistently signing bill out of power. this is a big shame to our democracy

after Ebola, buhari is the next disaster to Nigeria, after him is monkeypox

sluggish corrupted president in a modern democracy. shame shame shame Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by earthcrust: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
I hope Buhari followers eyes don clear .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
i know it right from the on set. .so my president can sign something while sick in hospital. .so you cabals thought he was going to die and force him to sign or say he forge his signature into making us believe he signed the oil contrast. .it's enough. ,we are not fools. .remember our mumu don over do. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by earthcrust: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Am waiting to hear from EFCC chairman Ibrahim Magi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Stingman: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
1shortblackboy:
WHEN HE HAD HANDED OVER TO AN ACTING PRESIDENT ? SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME IF THAT IS RIGHT

Omenka who has the details says he is on his way to explain. Please be patient... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by kaltonga: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
codedguy1:

This is just the plain truth.

Jubrin by virtue of the fact that he is president is a major calamity and disaster even if he does nothing talkless about now that he tries to do something.

Jubrin is a figure head and the cabals are the ones controlling him because he would rather have his brothers around him giving him all sorts of elementary advise than have sound people give him good advise.

The looting we will hear when this dullard eventually leaves office will make the people who stole during Jonathan's time look like learners.

Its embarrassing having this jubrin as president.
This is the primary reason i stoppped commenting on this forum..i come to realist that nigeria itself and the inhabitants are bunch of jokers. The politicians take you for a ride and you laugh about it and say its normal.The fulanis brazenly call you fools and to afraid to speak out but have the guts to insult any fellow that has the guts which in your entire family tree no one has such guts, but you will gladly call such persons unprintable names.
Tell me how can buhari approve contracts in london when osibanjo is there in the first place. we all know buhari was down who is the presidency that approved this contract? you see the reason why i call nija a big joke?the hausa thinks they can do anything and get away with it....very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by mickeymimi: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
fraud ....fraud..fraud everywhere...God help Nigeria ... I pity the next generation ....I wonder what will be left when they have finished all the money and whole world no longer rely on petroleum....no investment ......no good hospitals...... no good roads.... no electricity.....this is gross///

you are always responsible for how you act .......no matter how you feel.........so is this reason they called Osinbajo coordinator................./

Why is EFCC quiet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Babanews(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
This is getting messy.

I now understand why headlines read that Presidency Backs Baru

PMB should wake up!
Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by newoffer: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
We are finished!!! Mallams are auctioning us as a nation. Milking us dry. Uncle Jonathan you are a learner

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Stingman: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Tam David West...who is yet to see fuel prices come to N40 per liter...is having issues sending data to the press. He will soon tell you how things are done at NNPC...and that Buhari was right to sign contracts on his sick bed...How did he scrutinize the contracts? Is there any surprised why this country is in a mess. A country that still export crude and yet import the refined products...Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
One chance government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by magoo10(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
tiwiex:

Hmmmm. Now I see why they termed him "coordinator". It was designed for this loop hole.
exactly but when we pointed out the mischief they were playing zombies called us names.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by franchuks(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
I weep for my country.. ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by Babanews(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
femicyrus:
he handed over power to vice president to become acting President. he did not hand over power as minister of petroleum to the minister of state for petroleum.

Yes. It is true the contracts had nothing to do with the President but the Minister of Petroleum - which Osinbajo is not. But, i still do not see how the minister of petroleum will sign contracts from his sick bed. Powers must have been handed over to another - which is the minister of state, in this case.

The whole thing is cloudy. Is that why Presidency backs Baru

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by IamEmem(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Sarrki and seunmsg come and tell us your lord and master is right.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates by flowe247(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2017
hmm mm interesting......APC we are patiently watching...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.