Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (36650 Views)

Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by guru03(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
If am Kachukwu I will just resign after all I was doing better before I came to this lying government.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by fergie001: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Are you going play ask 20 dumb questions Here's how it works in chain of command in millitary. What does bolder have to do with this? Again you people and shifting goal post it's pathetic.

The documents went to FEC and president which Baru letters said. Osinbajo confirned what extra do you want. The rest if FEC hasn't denied. If you read story it still needs details wait for them.

So you cannot make your views,without dumb or dumber rhetorics?
So this is the Military?
Please get out,I try to articulate points with people who will make arguments for understanding,so am done talking to you,relieve yourself,Military Man
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Blue3k(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
fergie001:

So you cannot make your views,without dumb or dumber rhetorics?
So this is the Military?
Please get out,I try to articulate points with people who will make arguments for understanding,so am done talking to you,relieve yourself,Military Man

Lol are still crying child. Lol forgot to delete that sentence. You ignored the rest of point to focus on that little detail because you have no reply for second paragraph. Did FEC and NNPC board deny his proof no. Did he kachikwu prove he broke due process not yet. What's left to rant about.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Saintp:
Most times I wonder how people defend someone they don't know in person and have never met them one on one before.
You don't know PMB and other top players in the political game, these guys don't know your name neither do they know you exist. Yet, you spend so much energy defending their actions as if you know what is on their mind or they have discussed the issues with you, to the extent of insulting people with a different opinion. Why are people this stupid?

They are paid to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Reference(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmmm... everyone is falling head over heels into this muddy pit of corruption including respectable veep.... and man of God.... and man of the law... indeed by 2019 everyone will be demystified without exception. Nigerians will come to realise nations are built by strong citizens not strong emperors... at least democracies..
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
They stole the money, they are telling us, '' look we took this money ''. And nobody is doing anything about it cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by fergie001: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol are still crying child. Lol forgot to delete that sentence. You ignored the rest of point to focus on that little detail because you have no reply for second paragraph. Did FEC and NNPC board deny his proof no. Did he kachikwu prove he broke due process not yet. What's left to rant about.
Suit yourself,bro.....
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by collinsVP: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:
Hahahaha. Now the Pastor has been coerced to lie to save the skins of economic Jihadists! Well done Pastor.
I hope Kachikwu will also admit presenting the document at the FEC prior to your approval. grin grin

This very bad to be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Blue3k(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
fergie001:

Suit yourself,bro.....

Exactly no answer for those basic points. You may carry on your wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by sanpipita(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

Being carried along is different from being aware of something....that it was presented to the FEC, didnt amount to Kachikwu being carried along..they just sidelined him with due process.

Then your second question, baru expressively mentioned the contract being passed through the FEC in his rebuttal and i reproduce below:

Go back and read Kachikwu's and Baru's letters!

Didn't this same Baru claim Buhari approved those contracts how come the Osinbajo angle, again Kachikwu's concerns weren't just about contracts but insubordination too, I will say this again if we are OK with corruption and lack of due process especially under this govt let's say so and stop the deceit.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have always told people that you cannot mix Christianity and Politics. Politics is a dirty game. You have to tell lies and involve yourself in dirty games and things. May God save us. Na God know who dey serve am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by mavinc4u(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm. He better agrees on what he knows before what he does not know would come back to haunt him.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by deji17: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
LiePOBS and wailers need to keep themselves busy with something. Wailers are meant to wail..
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Lomprico2: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chai! Osy don fall my hand. Pastor whey dey lie. I talk am b4. In the earlier thread on this matter.

Hahahaha!

But na baru talk say VP tell am to go back and meet Kachukwu that's why he flew to london for the vulture in coma to sign.

Osy!! remember say u be pastor o! Ehen no lie o!
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Lomprico2: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
I pity IPOB Terrorists- The militant arm of PDP! They have Been toiling day and night, to make sure, the unfounded allegation of "Phantom Missing $26B" is stacked on Buhari, at least to help in denting his towering integrity posture.

However, the more they try, the more, it is evident that Buhari is a stickler to due process.

Baru, in his initial reaction maintained, that he Sought Presidential approvals before the contracts were awarded, and the then acting President just confirmed it...

SalamRushdie and his ipob friends can now go meet Kanu and do the needful!

Na ipob approve or sign 640 billion contract?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
I pity IPOB Terrorists- The militant arm of PDP! They have Been toiling day and night, to make sure, the unfounded allegation of "Phantom Missing $26B" is stacked on Buhari, at least to help in denting his towering integrity posture.

However, the more they try, the more, it is evident that Buhari is a stickler to due process.

Baru, in his initial reaction maintained, that he Sought Presidential approvals before the contracts were awarded, and the then acting President just confirmed it...

Ur BMC salary must be high though

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by SalamRushdie: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur BMC salary must be high though

Funny it's not, they just got paid after 2 weeks delay sef

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Cannonleo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

I can only SMDH for you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by begwong: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just to cover up for DAURA DULLÅRD
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Keballl: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
begwong:
Just to cover up for DAURA DULLÅRD

Exactly. Maggots all of them.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
seunmsg:

The part in bold is actually not correct. Memos for approval of contracts that falls within the threshold of FEC are presented by a member of FEC. That is why all MDAS have a supervising minister who presents such memos on their behalf. In the case of NNPC, their is a minister of state and the full minister who doubles as the president. The reasonable arrangement in this particular case should have been for the minister of state to present the memo to FEC on behalf of NNPC and not for the GMD to seek approval from the acting president. In any case, Osinbajo acted as the president and not as Minister of petroleum. He cannot inherit that portfolio in acting capacity even as an acting president.
My respect!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Vivere: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:
Why are these salty people always shifting goal post. First it was Buhari doing work in sick bed as president now it's the VP is being black mailed.

The FEC and VP approved contracts what's this nonsense about missing money. Kachikwu letter didn't even claim such. He said due process was violated when awarding contracts.
I like your picture of the shifting goal posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Vivere: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
seunmsg:
Presidential assent to any contract under Public procurement act that is above the tenders board threshold without FEC approval is illegal.
Where is it stated that FEC approval was not obtained in Baru's memo or Osinbajo's response??
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Saintp(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are paid to do it.

Many of them are not paid ooo. If they are paid to do it, it is even better even though it is a shameful job. But I tell you, majority of people defending politicians in this forum are not paid. It is just plain stupidity.

Majority of them have not seen any will never even get to meet these thieves they defend with all their life in this forum. These thieves they defend don't know and will never know them. The politicians are enjoying their loot with their children, yet some people take it upon themselves to be their defender as if their life depends on it. This is just plain stupidity.

Hear this guys, if you are not related to this politicians or they did not pay you mega money but you come here to defend them, then you are the biggest Mugu and a big time loser. The people whose job is to defend them like Femi, Lai and others are getting good reward for their job and you are here forming supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Keballl: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol another daft reply your ineptitude is boundless. The FEC hasn't come out to deny any of Baru'a claims but you hear crying. Lol stop your nonsense he never mentioned FEC with regards to contracts.

Continue being stupid, the joke is on you.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by emmasege: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
I now understand why Christians are warned against being unequally yoked with unbelievers. Buhari has succeeded in making Osinbajo one tenth fold a candidate for heaven and ten folds for hell. As a lawyer, lying and defending lies has been one of Osinbajo's tasks over the years, but Buhari has taken it to the next level for him.

Any Christian who wants to go into politics must not be the timid type like this self-acclaimed pastor, lest s/he loses integrity before men and confidence before God.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Codes151(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

i pity u
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by jpphilips(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

If Osibanjo actually approved that huge money, trust me, he was coerced and blackmailed to do it. Any other reason he gives is a cover-up.

Northern leaders can be desperate, they don't value Osinbajo's office at all. They see this time Buhari is in power as a time to accumulate everything 'accumulatable'. And Buhari doesn't care.

But on a second note, Osibanjo should have stood his ground and asked necessary questions even though he looks too timid

It is so disheartening when an underdeveloped brain like yours is given the privilege to use the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Blue3k(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Keballl:

Continue being stupid, the joke is on you.

Lol no comeback like I though just tears and daft replies. Instead if looking up facts you want to put words in people mouths. That's why you got exposed so easily. This is pathetic of you do better next next time wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by iswallker(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:
Why are these salty people always shifting goal post. First it was Buhari doing work in sick bed as president now it's the VP is being black mailed.

The FEC and VP approved contracts what's this nonsense about missing money. Kachikwu letter didn't even claim such. He said due process was violated when awarding contracts.

If due process is violated, he's saying implicitly that money is missing.

2. Who presented the briefs at Fec. Baru is not a member, kachikwu didn't present it.
Re: Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC by Keballl: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol no comeback like I though just tears and daft replies. Instead if looking up facts you want to put words in people mouths. That's why you got exposed so easily. This is pathetic of you do better next next time wailer.

I wonder how much they pay you to act silly. The same Baru who explicitly stated he can procure contracts without imputs from the presidency now had to go to Osinbajo to approve contracts.

Look, Osinbajo just said he approved JV loans and not contracts.

You are simply being silly. Kontinu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thomas Ereyitobi To Akpabio: You Came Here To Mislead Nigerians / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.