Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (81190 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by uvalued(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The dumb line again. I can still remember how an old woman who had remained a virgin ALL HER LIFE was celebrated as a beacon of "virtue" on this same nairaland. Why didn't people like you apply this stupid line of argument to show that her celibate life is EVIL? After all, it has THE SAME CONSEQUENCES as homosexuality! If your mum had been like that, you won't be here either! Very pointless argument. All the Priests and Nuns must be evil. Isaac Newton must be an evil bastard deserving of the same punishment as homosexuals, since he also NEVER contributed to procreation.

If my dad were gay, I probably won't be here! So, I won't even know. If his dad had been gay, he also wouldn't be here to read your post either! The same way YOU probably wouldn't be here if THAT sperm hadn't fertilized THAT egg.

Come up with a reasonable argument against homosexuality.

Hello Friend, the long term and multiplier effect is the major concern here, directly or indirectly we will be looked up to by the coming generation, and we do not know how far this will escalate.
Let me ask you a question, if your son tomorrow tells u he had decided to be sleeping with the pet dog in the house as it is his life and will not affect anyone,will u allow that?
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by CyberGypsy(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
you don't know what you are missing;;dick is bae lipsrsealed

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

Hello Friend, the long term and multiplier effect is the major concern here, directly or indirectly we will be looked up to by the coming generation, and we do not know how far this will escalate.
Let me ask you a question, if your son tomorrow tells u he had decided to be sleeping with the pet dog in the house as it is his life and will not affect anyone,will u allow that?
You mean if my ADULT son decides to do that? There's nothing I can do about it, no matter how disgusting it seems to me.

I view it in the same way as my son choosing to become a Muslim that wants to suck Allah's dickk all his life and get fücked from behind by the gay torture God. I might have contempt for it, but he has his rights. Finito.

Haven said that, you DIDN'T address the subtance of my post. What difference is there between the CONSEQUENCES of homosexuality and celibacy for humanity?
Tozara
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Daeylar(f): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You mean if my ADULT son decides to do that? There's nothing I can do about it, no matter how disgusting it seems to me.

I view it in the same way as my son choosing to become a Muslim that wants to suck Allah's dickk all his life and get fücked from behind by the gay torture God. I might have contempt for it, but he has his rights. Finito.

Haven said that, you DIDN'T address the subtance of my post. What difference is there between the CONSEQUENCES of homosexuality and celibacy for humanity?

Too early. angry and we are talking about religion here angry
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by wonder233: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Evil is evil. Saying it's not my business will end up getting everyone caught in the web
What web?
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Too early. angry and we are talking about religion here angry
One has to give it to these guys as they come. Their blackmails cannever work on me. You see how he dodged the message in my post and went looking for what's not lost?

I have given him his answer...... he won't escape. Homophobic baboons. I don't know why they're so fixated on the activity going on in another man's anus. undecided
Tozara
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by abbeyty(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
everything na lie? men will still be digging both of them behind close door
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by BenGlobal1(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
gatelogic:
14yr jail term awaits you... see as she be like costard
lol...u bahd from belle
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by jaksmillioniar: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Go and get raped by a gay. Your lost destiny can only be recovered on a diick. Useless fool.
cool down av not start wit u
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by jaksmillioniar: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
you don't know what you are missing;;dick is bae lipsrsealed
my big banana fall on u hahahaga
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
cool down av not start wit u
Hahahaha. This your empty bravado, me likey. grin

The same way your vanquished father was bragging, threatening thunder as he was being buried by his enemies.

When are you gonna start with me? You breathe a false air of braggadocio. Not good for your health. cheesy
Tozara
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Daeylar(f): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahahaha. This your empty bravado, me likey. grin

The same way your vanquished father was bragging, threatening thunder as he was being buried by his enemies.

When are you gonna start with me? You breathe a false air of braggadocio. Not good for your health. cheesy

Here it is

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

My concern would be for the dog. It has rights too. I know it couldn't have given valid consent to be in an amorous relationship with my son because we don't speak nor understand canineian. That relationship is tantamount to rape and enslavement, and not at all similar to a consensual homosexual relationship.

A person is allowed to pursue their own happiness, in so far as they (in doing so) do not interfere with the rights and freedoms of any being under the protection of the law. And if two people find their happiness in each other and can improve the quality of their lives by being together, why should anyone prevent them from it because their genitals supposedly do not match?

If you're worried about procreation amongst gay couples, then you are either ignorant or regressive. If, for any reason, each family unit is tasked with producing four off-spring to prevent the possible extinction of the human race, gay couples won't be the only ones resorting to IVF and surrogates. Modern medicine has made it so that even straight couples have refused to interpret their infertility as a suggestion from God that they (maybe) shouldn't be parents. Why then should gay couples interpret their inability to have children together as nature's verdict upon their lives when the real value of their togetherness is the love ( which btw is also a product of nature) they share?

2 Likes

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by TolaniLuv: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Just masturbating alone is a big SIN ., same sex is outta this world! That's extra ordinary sex from hell
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Here it is
Lol. Is it real? That boy is crazy. grin
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by OluwaWonder: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Fyi0:

What about the Catholic priests and reverend sisters that don't marry.

Friend your argument is heavily flawed.
Dont be so dumb,you've said it yourself that they dont marry,homosexual is different entirely from not getting married,so dont be a silly person
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by AgentOfAllah: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2017
selflessmaya:

the greatest argument against incest is inbreeding and familial influence to child development & formation of personality. if the possibility of inbreeding is removed, we still have issue of familial influence which means that familial bonds are more complicated and a family member is at too close proximity during formative years to be legally allowed to form romantic ties. and no, this does not apply to childhood besties, they dont live in the same house or share family ordeals that bond etc, incest does not carry the same weight as homosexuality, in cases of incest, the person in question is exposed to the other from a very young age when they're easy to indoctrinate or train or brainwash and living under the same roof. the subject of incest touches on minors so it's a sensitive topic.

even if 2 related adults decide to get into an incestuous relationship, ppl still get uncomfortable cos they dont know how & when it all started. once incest does not involve any minors, it's less taboo, if age gap is closer, it's even less taboo cos it seems more a conscious choice cos they're of same mental age so no one groomed the other for the relationship. then the more distant the relation, even lesser the taboo etc. familial influence is why some, including me might have issues with incest despite impossibility of pregnancy.
i would have nothing against incest if they're of legal age, consenting, not replicating DNA and i know for sure there's no childhood psychological damage that caused the attraction(no way to know) eg: in cases of separated at birth where siblings meet in future and fall in love, let's say they've dated 12 years so we know the love is true, if there is no possibility of inbreeding(birth control or same sex or sterility) and dont want kids or choose to adopt, then i dont see any reason why they shouldn't stay together.

as long as a sex act is between legal consenting adults of sound mind. it's really no one's business, irrespective of how it makes u feel.

I really like the clarity of your argument.
You gave two compelling reasons to eschew incestuous relationships, namely:
(1) Possibility of familial grooming, and
(2) Higher possibility of congenital disorders in offspring.

However, I wonder if you're just stating why you, in particular, are against incestuous relationships or if you actually think there should be legal regulations against it? The former, I can understand, but the latter is no more justifiable than regulating same sex marriages or polyamory. What say ye?
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I really like the clarity of your argument.
You gave two compelling reasons to eschew incestuous relationships, namely:
(1) Possibility of familial grooming, and
(2) Higher possibility of congenital disorders in offspring.
However, I wonder if you're just stating why you, in particular, are against incestuous relationships or if you actually think there should be legal regulations against it? The former, I can understand, but the latter is no more justifiable than regulating same sex marriages or polyamory. What say ye?

read my comment very well before u answer. i said, in a case where the question of the 2 clauses are removed. then I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM.
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by AgentOfAllah: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
selflessmaya:

read my comment very well before u answer. i said, in a case where the question of the 2 clauses are removed. then I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM.

You come across as unnecessarily combative! I read your comment very well. What I didn't do was "answer" anything. I actually just asked you a follow up question. I asked the question because the comment you replied to was itself, a response to the statement that "whatever happens between two consenting adults is no one's business". The comment you responded to was something along the lines of: If you say this for homosexuals, you must extend it to incestuous relationships of consenting adults too.

So, even though you were the sole adjudicator in the object of your comment, you were essentially replying to the initial train of thought which posited that "it should be no one's business". This made me wonder if you were arguing that there are special circumstances (violation of the two clauses) under which incestuous relationships should be other people's business.

It was a question from curiosity, which was asked only because I found your remark thoughtful and interesting, Selflessmaya.
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

You come across as unnecessarily combative! I read your comment very well. What I didn't do was "answer" anything. I actually just asked you a follow up question. I asked the question because the comment you replied to was itself, a response to the statement that "whatever happens between two consenting adults is no one's business". The comment you responded to was something along the lines of: If you say this for homosexuals, you must extend it to incestuous relationships of consenting adults too.
So, even though you were the sole adjudicator in the object of your comment, you were essentially replying to the initial train of thought which posited that "it should be no one's business". This made me wonder if you were arguing that there are special circumstances (violation of the two clauses) under which incestuous relationships should be other people's business.
It was a question from curiosity, which was asked only because I found your remark thoughtful and interesting, Selflessmaya.

i dont understand what you're trying to say and i dont want to anymore. i'd rather not continue this conversation, i really dont like the tone of your first sentence and i'm really not in the mood to have my buttons pushed or whatever. of all my recent mentions, yours was the one i answered with the most understanding and i'm being unnecessarily combative... i wont do this, take care.
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by AgentOfAllah: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
selflessmaya:

i dont understand what you're trying to say and i dont want to anymore. i'd rather not continue this conversation, i really dont like the tone of your first sentence and i'm really not in the mood to have my buttons pushed or whatever. of all my recent mentions, yours was the one i answered with the most understanding and i'm being unnecessarily combative... i wont do this, take care.

My apologies to you and your buttons. Any push was unwitting, I swear! I'd rather not push your buttons, either. They're yours to do with as you will.
Although you say you answered my question with understanding, I didn't really sense that you understood my question, seeing as you thought it was an answer to something. Nevertheless, I take responsibility for not communicating my question effectively.

Anyway, I am still grateful that "mine was the one you answered with the most understanding".

Take care too!
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by rhektor(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You goats just come here to type nauseating nonsense with your leprous fingers.

So, homosexuality should be equated with drug abuse? What bullsh!t.

Believe whatever you feel like accepting your corrupt mind is not my problem but yours if you're homosexual it'd your funeral not mine. Mind you, never insult me because we are on a faceless platform because next time I might not be this nice

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
rhektor:

Believe whatever you feel like accepting your corrupt mind is not my problem but yours if you're homosexual it'd your funeral not mine. Mind you, never insult me because we are on a faceless platform because next time I might not be this nice
It's your problem if you think defending the rights of homosexuals makes me gay. I couldn't give two sh!ts. It's just your generational curse of stupidity manifesting in you.

Who asked you to be nice? Are you sick in the head? What were you gonna do if I insulted you again? Stvpid, homophobic goat. Come on, let me see what you have up your sleeves. I want to bring out the demon in you and strike it dead with my hammer.

Bring it on.
Tozara
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by viktagorion: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=ToZaraWithaZ post=61369883] Nature didn't come to you complaining. So, how does it affect you? Are you nature? It affects me bigly. If we encourage and sustain this queer practice,we are all wiped out in 50 years. Stay in your closets please, don't force your queerness down our throats!
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
viktagorion:
It affects me bigly. If we encourage and sustain this queer practice,we are all wiped out in 50 years. Stay in your closets please, don't force your queerness down our throats!
Your stvpid father could have saved me from the migraine you just gave me had he refrained from committing the crime of reproducing.

If you're so concerned about humanity's future, why aren't you demanding for the abolition of nuclear weapons, which are FAR GREATER threats to our existence, than the consequences of homosexuality being practiced on a large scale (extremely unlikely as it is - absolutely impossible, in fact)? Why aren't you condemning CELIBATE people, as well, since they also DON'T contribute to procreation?

Why aren't you doing all this if you're not an ordinary homophobic goat that would rather obsess over the activity going on in another man's anus, than mind his business? Who cares if it disgusts you?! Leave them alone, idiot.

And if you want to make me gay by force, then bring me your dad and let me rape him to coma, as punishment for raising a stvpid baboon like you. undecided
Tozara
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by KingSango(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
TolaniLuv:
Just masturbating alone is a big SIN ., same sex is outta this world! That's extra ordinary sex from hell

Masturbating is a sin not abomination like sodomy(homosexuality. Lust is a sin but only becomes deadly when you are so lustful to sleep man with man, woman with woman, adult with child, sleep in an orgy, rape and grope another human and sleep with animal. Abominations defile the land and bring down the wrath of the Gods thus AIDS is a gay disease take it or leave it but the biggest contractors are gays, also the biggest spreaders are gays. All evil cults are sodomites since the time of Babylon. Satanists, Kabbalah, Illuminati, Blaque Axes, Greek fraternities and sororities are all sodomites and pedophiles orders. Sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world and they live to bring down morality where ever they go. Like gaining celebrity status, then suddenly announcing they are gay, coming out, is a scheme planned in advanced by the sodomite and pedophile order ruling all entertainment industry and publications. Ase Love Sango
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by viktagorion: 4:31am On Oct 14, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Your stvpid father could have saved me from the migraine you just gave me had he refrained from committing the crime of reproducing.

If you're so concerned about humanity's future, why aren't you demanding for the abolition of nuclear weapons, which are FAR GREATER threats to our existence, than the consequences of homosexuality being practiced on a large scale (extremely unlikely as it is - absolutely impossible, in fact)? Why aren't you condemning CELIBATE people, as well, since they also DON'T contribute to procreation?

Why aren't you doing all this if you're not an ordinary homophobic goat that would rather obsess over the activity going on in another man's anus, than mind his business? Who cares if it disgusts you?! Leave them alone, idiot.

And if you want to make me gay by force, then bring me your dad and let me rape him to coma, as punishment for raising a stvpid baboon like you. undecided I pity you... I seriously do. You are frustrated, full of bile, and clearly lack home training. Tempted to respond to you in acerbic terms but I refrain. I will not descend into the gutter with you. My advice to you: submit yourself to the nearest psychiatric home close to you for mental evaluation. I'm done with you.

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2017
viktagorion:
[s]I pity you... I seriously do. You are frustrated, full of bile, and clearly lack home training. Tempted to respond to you in acerbic terms but I refrain. I will not descend into the gutter with you. My advice to you: submit yourself to the nearest psychiatric home close for mental evaluation. I'm done with you.[/s]
You don't want to respond in kind? And this shitt you just typed is what?! grin

This was the same way your coward father played the weak Jesus card when your landlord pummelled him for complaining after banging his cheap wife for a pot of pottage. The roots of your family pedigree are soaked in the black soil of baboonish cretinism. Imbecili'c goat like you.

I don't respect retardded and subhuman fools who want to deprive others of their human rights simply because their lifestyle hurts their fragile hearts and feeble animal emotions. Senseless chimpanzee. undecided
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by PromoteUrMusic: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
we're who we're! We should learn to respect the decisions of people as far it doesn't hurt or attempt to hurt anyone.

Poster, likers and sharers you are all what you are #Fools

Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by jaksmillioniar: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You don't want to respond in kind? And this shitt you just typed is what?! grin

This was the same way your coward father played the weak Jesus card when your landlord pummelled him for complaining after banging his cheap wife for a pot of pottage. The roots of your family pedigree are soaked in the black soil of baboonish cretinism. Imbecili'c goat like you.

I don't respect retardded and subhuman fools who want to deprive others of their human rights simply because their lifestyle hurts their fragile hearts and feeble animal emotions. Senseless chimpanzee. undecided
hoe
Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by Nonye1234: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2018
if only the government give out rewards to anyone who rattles out or exposes a homosexual i know how many lesbians and gays i for done catch tey tey

as if they are disturbing your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.