Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! (8167 Views)

Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos) / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by kobikwelu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
It is a pity this thread has digresed from the issue of the
Comment he made,to how. He made his money.

Pity,misplaced priorities

As for the said post, I believe the dude is testing the waters and
Wnts to see the reaction from the public.
Also he is positioning himsef in case the coup tru tru happen.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Sunofgod(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
A Few Points:

Whether you wish to believe it or not Nzeribe is a genius!

In this world there are great intellects that are also evil - This has been the case since the begining of time.

Nigeria has always produced people that are both geniuses and evil.

Nzeribe is simply planting the 'evil seed' of thought in 'evil military elements minds'

And as the 'silly reporter' has published the article rather than discarding it indeed the word will spread until it's implanted into the wrong minds.

Nzeribe is simply positioning himself for the eventuality of military intervention.

If the military were to intervene you would see and hear from more 'evil geniuses' singing there praises for monetary gain.

We need to learn to read these 'devils' and not take the bait they lay for us.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by FACE(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
The military have had billions of years to rule and make things good for the common man and they blew their chances, so how are they going to be different next time around ? No way !

However, we cannot continue as we are at the moment. The govt needs to be overhauled but who will bell the cat ? Not the senators or the house of rep members, so who then ?  

Regional government is the answer, but how do we achieve that ? Sovereign national conference is the peaceful way, but outright revolution and militancy will suffice.

It is unacceptable that we have so many lawmakers and such a large government with nearly $1 billion per annum going in way of wages and allowances i.e legal expenditure, add all the corner-corner money and you wonder why we can never move forward.

If it was upto me, the lawmakers would be trimmed to  just  2 or a maximum of 3 from each state or 12 from each region.  The state assembly redused to a maximum of 9 representatives. No local governement chairmen, but lower statehouse comprising  a maximum of 3 members from each local goverment. The function of the lower state house members would be to present their local issues to the house for debate/approval, but they would have the full right to vote on any issue in the state house.

It is absolutely outrageous that we have to foot the bill of loafers!

Regarding Nzeribe, a man has the rights to sell arms to anyone he choses to if that is his line of business. However, a man should also be bound by good ethics in business. If he sold weapons to Nigeria during the war, then he has more guilt  than the Russians and the Brits and the Egyptians because his own kith and kins were at the receiving end of his business and such a man deserves to be paid in bad coins.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2010
For no other reason than fighting to subvert the will of the electorate after June 12, Nzeribe should have no place on any National podium. In any self-respecting nation, Nzeribe would be a political hermit and an object of derision worthy of being pelted with tomatoes at any marketplace in Nigeria.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Afam(m): 3:31am On Mar 12, 2010
Ibime:

For no other reason than fighting to subvert the will of the electorate after June 12, Nzeribe should have no place on any National podium. In any self-respecting nation, Nzeribe would be a political hermit and an object of derision worthy of being pelted with tomatoes at any marketplace in Nigeria.

I guess it is better for you to ask the why and not the what. The WHY is usually more important than the event itself.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by ebere1712: 4:14am On Mar 12, 2010
Evil is Evil no matter where. If he stole in Ghana, he most probably stole in Nigeria. Forget, these people, even the most religious of them, can go to any length to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing even when they kill. Truth is Truth, it is not subjective.
@post
Are the miltary any better than the politicians
The only differenceis that in the military you are not even allowed to talk.
Nzeribe is telling us that the military are saints and the politicians devils. I beg to differ, methinks the miltary and politicians are both devils (the military being satan themselves).
However it would be funny if the military took over because you would people like obj and babangida would have to join the military AGAIN to rule, given that they all retired to have another bite of the national cake. Men these guys greedy oh, abi they wan finish the cake alone grin
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Afam(m): 4:19am On Mar 12, 2010
ebere1712:

Evil is Evil no matter where. If he stole in Ghana, he most probably stole in Nigeria. Forget, these people, even the most religious of them, can go to any length to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing even when they kill. Truth is Truth, it is not subjective.

1. If he stole in Ghana remains an if statement. Nothing concrete, just the usual rumor or gossip

2. Assuming he stole in Ghana (which there is no evidence he did) he did not steal from Nigeria so your conclusion that he most probably stole in Nigeria based on the if statement/premise is wrong.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2010
Ibime:

One of Udenwas daughters once told me of the obscene wealth of Nzeribe in Imo State. If an Udenwa can complain about Nzeribe, then he must truly be a psychotic thief.

How can an insatiable thief like Nzeribe complain about corruption in our democracy? Thats like Hitler accusing someone else of anti-semitism. It shows how powerless we are as a people that a much despised man like Nzeribe can still speak in our Nation with impunity. In any self-respecting nation, this man would be behind bars.

Why did he not call for an end to democracy when he was in the senate? This mans bread has always been buttered by the military, so why we should we expect anything different from him?

It seems many of you do not know the man or understand him. Arthur Nzeribe is maverick who believe in himself and tend to enjoy rubbing up people, especially if they ignore him. Its only foolish people that does not know the man that kept saying that IBB used him in 1993. IBB cannot use him; he is richer than IBB legitimately.

Nzeribe did what he did in 1993 because of personal quarrel between him and Abiola during the Jos SDP convention, which my late father part of then. Nzeribe felt insulted when ABIOLA boasted to him after a row that he is nobody and that he will win without his help and he told MKO that they should see in the end.

I knew Nzeribe as far back in 1970s and what he was doing today he was causing trouble right in our days in Bishop Shanahan college in Orlu. I do not like his politic but any person that accuses the man of Nigeria money grabbing stealing in politics knows nothing about him. The man made his money in England. In the early 70s, he is already a big Insurance owner in Britain, 50% owner of Charlton Athletics F.C for years before he sold his share in the early 90s. He was a well-known arm dealer all over the world and get problems with British govt for his arm dealing with both sides of the Angola civil war conflict then.
He once owe 35% Crystal Palace FC along with another Igbo guy called Mazi Ossie Umunna (I don’t where he is now after a nasty car accident while visiting Nigeria in the late 80s). He was the first black man I had seen owing a Cadillac in Britain in those days, except Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim of the GNPP fame. Have you seen his mansion/ country home in Oguta? It is one of the most beautiful edifice you will ever see but, it was still built in the 60s.
If you can associate Nzeribe with any financial scandal in Nigeria, please let me know. Many Nigeria elites are afraid of him because of his contacts outside Nigeria and their stolen loot. How many people will challenge or call for OBJ’s impeachment and goes scold free while OBJ was the emperor? The guy is trouble maker, which is instigated by his personal ego derived from his wealth, you can’t buy him and that is why he talks whether he likes or do whatever he wants and sometimes stupid things.

Apart from calling for the army to strike, what else did he said here, didn’t you agree with? Probably none.
Udenwa’s kids can say whatever they like, I a relate to them by blood and can honestly say that their father should watch his back with Nzeribe gunning for him. I love the fact that Udenwa used his power of being in government to get rid of Nzeribe and many of our people heaved a sign of relief but I would not like to be in Udenwa’s shoe because I knew that Nzeribe will strike back, possibly using Ohakim, who foolishly think that Nzeribe is with him. Nzeribe is never with anyone, except himself.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Nzeribe was and is only interested in what is best for Nzeribe.

Nzeribe helped the  General Ankrah govt that overthrew Nkrumah (at the behest of certain foreign powers) Nzeribe was kicked out of Ghana in 1969 for bribery and corruption and General Ankrah was forced to resign over this scandal, so nobody should hoodwink us and say the source of his wealth is clean.

Whether Ghana or Nigeria - looting is looting.

This man is stupendously wealthy but sadly there is no evidence of his wealth touching the lives of his people.
We should reject his type of avaricious leadership and consign it to the dustbin.

That exactly what I was saying, that many people do not often knew the story they are telling. Yes in the 60s, Nzeribe single handily sponsored the coup that brought Gen Ankra to power and was having a big influence over his government, he was even invited to join the govt and Ghanaian did not like seeing a very young foreigner playing such a role (who would?).

He was kick out of Ghana or for a corrupt enrichment, only fails to influence thing when Ankra was overthrown. Nzeribe played a big part when Ghadaffi came to power in 1969. Biafra did not buy any arms from him, I know so! Ojukwu and Nzeribe are never the best of friends dating far back. Stop saying things you do not know.

Nzeribe made his money in the United Kingdom, arm sales during the old war period and in Congolese gold fields in the 60s/70s just like Ojukwu father in the 50 in Katanga.

It obvious you do not know Igbo culture, we are not armoire that depends on a rich person among us. No one expect Nzeribe to share his wealth with him, they will rather ask him to show them the way to make their own money. If there is a community levy, what Nzeribe is paying is exactly what a truck pusher is paying and that is very common in Igbo land. Mind you, The Ogbu-Agu foundation started by Nzeribe has been running since 1972 and more than thousand of Igbo’s had benefited from it’s university scholarship scheme n partnership with Nebraska university especially, immediately after the war when no one has any money.

You may not know it, but that partnership between Ogbu-Agu foundation and Nebraska University gave birth to what is Imo state University in 1981.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Afam -  Play back what you have just written, reflect on it. Is this to say that we should ignore crimes that were commited outside Nigeria?

What is money without honour? Surely you don't champion such values.

Please give me a break! Have ever heard such a thing as honourable money? There is no such thing and that is not what Nigerian are worried about, they are worried about those that took advantage of being in power or knowing those in power to take what doesn’t belong to them but to everybody. They directly/indirectly looted the PUBLIC coffer.

Nzeribe and the likes of him is not responsible for what happened with Nigeria, it is those like OBJ, IBB whose only source of wealth is just because they happens come in contact with power, especially by force and nothing else.

I hate arm sale because of what the product does to world peace, but at least it legitimate and there is a buyer/seller, you paid your tax too. The U.K, U.S and other wealthy nations are wealthy because of their arm sales and Nzeribes of this world are the middlemen. Therefore, Nzeribe is a corrupt as the U.S or U.K governments in that regard f that is your argument.

If you cannot see the clear distinction there, then there is a problem. I will rather have a 20 Nzeribes than just one OBJ or IBB of this world. Nzeribe is a trouble maker, at least you can ignore him but the damage the real looter does, the impact in unimaginable from young/old, rich/poor.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Afam(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2010
@Eziachi,

Thanks for the information provided.

At least this forum is beginning to make a lot of sense because so many lies, misinformation and propaganda have been corrected and the readers are wiser.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by mbulela: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2010
Eziachi:

It seems many of you do not know the man or understand him. Arthur Nzeribe is maverick who believe in himself and tend to enjoy rubbing up people, especially if they ignore him. Its only foolish people that does not know the man that kept saying that IBB used him in 1993. IBB cannot use him; he is richer than IBB legitimately.

Nzeribe did what he did in 1993 because of personal quarrel between him and Abiola during the Jos SDP convention, which my late father part of then. Nzeribe felt insulted when ABIOLA boasted to him after a row that he is nobody and that he will win without his help and he told MKO that they should see in the end.

I knew Nzeribe as far back in 1970s and what he was doing today he was causing trouble right in our days in Bishop Shanahan college in Orlu. I do not like his politic but any person that accuses the man of Nigeria money grabbing stealing in politics knows nothing about him. The man made his money in England. In the early 70s, he is already a big Insurance owner in Britain, 50% owner of Charlton Athletics F.C for years before he sold his share in the early 90s. He was a well-known arm dealer all over the world and get problems with British govt for his arm dealing with both sides of the Angola civil war conflict then.
He once owe 35% Crystal Palace FC along with another Igbo guy called Mazi Ossie Umunna (I don’t where he is now after a nasty car accident while visiting Nigeria in the late 80s). He was the first black man I had seen owing a Cadillac in Britain in those days, except Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim of the GNPP fame. Have you seen his mansion/ country home in Oguta? It is one of the most beautiful edifice you will ever see but, it was still built in the 60s.
If you can associate Nzeribe with any financial scandal in Nigeria, please let me know. Many Nigeria elites are afraid of him because of his contacts outside Nigeria and their stolen loot. How many people will challenge or call for OBJ’s impeachment and goes scold free while OBJ was the emperor? The guy is trouble maker, which is instigated by his personal ego derived from his wealth, you can’t buy him and that is why he talks whether he likes or do whatever he wants and sometimes silly things.

Apart from calling for the army to strike, what else did he said here, didn’t you agree with? Probably none.
Udenwa’s kids can say whatever they like, I a relate to them by blood and can honestly say that their father should watch his back with Nzeribe gunning for him. I love the fact that Udenwa used his power of being in government to get rid of Nzeribe and many of our people heaved a sign of relief but I would not like to be in Udenwa’s shoe because I knew that Nzeribe will strike back, possibly using Ohakim, who foolishly think that Nzeribe is with him. Nzeribe is never with anyone, except himself.

i doubt the authenticity o the highlighted part of your post.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Godalone(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2010
@Eziachi,thanks for being detailed please i still want to know more about Nzeribe because i have always seen him as a looter until this recent information you provided.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by SapeleGuy: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2010
Eziachi, My point is very simple, you can not call other people traitors (I don't mean you specifically) and then lionise the likes of 'maverick arthur' - who sold arms to the FG knowing it was to be used to kill his kith and kin.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Afam(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Eziachi, My point is very simple, you can not call other people traitors (I don't mean you specifically) and then lionise the likes of 'maverick arthur' - who sold arms to the FG knowing it was to be used to kill his kith and kin.

Nigerians are interesting.

Now, Sapele has moved from Nzeribe sold arms to both Biafra and Nigeria to Nzeribe sold arms to the FG of Nigeria probably because someone stated he can confirm that Nzeribe never sold arms to Biafra.

What manner of people are we?

Why must we harbor in our hearts wickedness that are manifested with lies?

I am sure if it is demonstrated that Nzeribe did not sell arms to Nigeria he will turn around and claim that he sold arms to one country that later sold arms to Nigeria so he is a bad man.

That people are resorting to lies to prove that he is a bad man goes to show that indeed the man is clean, something that is not common in Nigeria.

We complain about corruption and yet when we see a Nigerian that is not corrupt we do everything to paint him black.

Is this really all about envy and jealousy
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by FACE(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Did he really sell arms to Nigeria during the war or is that another urban myth ? I don't argue about what I do not know but I always seek to know in the event that I do not know. Yes, if he sold to Nigeria, it was very immoral eventhough legitimate.

Dede Eziachi, you have so much wisdom. Do you know if he sold weapons to Nigeria during the war ?

I knew he was heavily involved with Angola and Congo and I know that he was stupendously wealthy when he first campaigned in 1983. He had helicopters and private jets then. His private jets were seized by the FG for a short period after the coup.

Military leadership is a type of leadership and he has the rights to call for it if he desires that type of leadership, but it is up to the rest of us to shoot him down on that and continue to demand for true democracy.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by presido1: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2010
Ogbuagu, Osniji, Damanze Oyimba of Oguta.

Eziachi are u upto 60 yrs? My uncle that went to BSC together with Arthur is around 63 or 65 yrs. He use to tell us about this Arthur of a guy but he did not finish with them at BSC. He moved to Holy Ghost College Owerri. The met again In England in 1960s.

When i knew that the guy is too rich is when he offered to build Imo State Airport but the name should be Francis Arthur Nzeribe Airport which Chief Sam Mbakwe the then Gov objected to. He rarely do what will not benefit him. Although he set up Nzeribe Foundation in the 80s with office at weathreal Road Owerri. One of my town Guy benefited from the scholarship but the thing did not last. The first guy that campaigned with private jet in Nigeria. IBB house in Niger state is a child's play compared to Nzeribes country home (Haven of Peace).

As at 1988 the Agunze Trust and Nzeribe Trust was estimated to worth £920 Million Pounds. The funny thing is he set up all those Trust where he will not pay tax(Bahamas and channel Island) The Channel Island Trust was set up under the control of his son Uzoama Charles Nzeribe.

He once claimed that he did not recieve a penny from Abacha admin for his role in ABN. That he can't be bought buy anybody and he is not for sale.

He is an Evil Genius
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2010
mbulela:

i doubt the authenticity o the highlighted part of your post.

I will never put something here if I am not sure of what I am saying. Arthur Nzeribe once owns 50% stake of Charlton Athletic FC. Go to London SE7 today if you leave in England and find out for yourself, you will even see his picture in their hall of fame. A good English friend of mine (A broker) Steve Ingate who still sit at Charlton board as we speak use to tell me stories about Nzeribe with regards to Charlton FC. Steve father, William was Chariman of Charlton in the early 70s and they are from the nearby Thamesmead- Wolvercoat Road in Thamesmead.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Did you read what I wrote or did you just assume? I never idolice or lionise Nzeribe as you are now claiming, what I did is to clear some myth and lies about Nzeribe. As long as I know, I don't Nzeribe goes his way, not to do any business with Nigeria or Nigeria. It is a fact.

He did not sell any arm to either Biafra or Nigeria during or after the war. I am sure he sit quitely and enjoy that rumour that he did because it increase this myth about him, which I knew he enjoys the notoriority.

Do not spread rumours or outright lies, hoping that will later becomes the truth.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by ifihearam: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2010
Are you people surprised at the comment of this controversialist,you see this is the reason why the power shift WILL AND SHALL NEVER get to e IBOS because they have nothing good to offer to this country,all they are interested in is how this country can divide and they have their republic which will never happen.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by asha80(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2010
ifihearam:

Are you people surprised at the comment of this controversialist,you see this is the reason why the power shift WILL AND SHALL NEVER get to e IBOS because they have nothing good to offer to this country,all they are interested in is how this country can divide and they have their republic which will never happen.

So nzeribe=igbos

You are an i.d.i.o.t
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2010
Ibime:

Ibime, like I said before, Arthur Nzeribe and June 12 was a personal revenge or call it spite against M.K.O Abiola and nothing else- quote me anywhere. There are many Nigerian elites like OBJ that never want Abiola to be president but hasn't got the means or bottle to stop him but Nzeribe did.

IBB and his gang, only saw an unbelievable opportunity with Nzeribe court injuction against June 12 election. It only those that doesn't know Nzeribe that will even think that IBB can use or pay Nzeribe, it should be the other way round I am telling you.

Nzeribe is a trouble maker with loads of cash to throw around and that is a bad combination. In 1979 he came back to become a senator, NPP people like Mbakwe, R.B.K Okafor (from Lekwesi nearby town to Nzeribe's Oguta) who knew him very well, politely told him that they have already internally elected a very well respectable Orlu local doctor (Late Dr E.E Emezie- from Nkwerre) for the slot and Nzeribe understood that and simply went back to his base in England.

Dr E.E Emezie went on to beat the man of timber and calibre- Dr K.O Mbadiwe (NPN candidate) and when Nzeribe came back again in 1982, Dr Emezie doesn't want any fuss with him and so does NPP people and Dr Emezie quitely stepped down for Nzeribe to contest under NPP in 1983 election for the Orlu senatorial zone. And Nzeribe started some crazy campaign strategy by flying over wherever his opponnet is campaigning with a helicopter,  a couple of feet above the ground and will be reaching out from his vantage position from the helicopter and start spreading brand new Naira notes and that will be the end of the rally and he did that untill the election was over.

So what I am trying to tell you is that the man is a walking trouble, but financial corrupt? just forget it.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Eziachi: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2010
presido1:

Ogbuagu, Osniji, Damanze Oyimba of Oguta.

Eziachi are u upto 60 yrs? My uncle that went to BSC together with Arthur is around 63 or 65 yrs. He use to tell us about this Arthur of a guy but he did not finish with them at BSC. He moved to Holy Ghost College Owerri. The met again In England in 1960s.

When i knew that the guy is too rich is when he offered to build Imo State Airport but the name should be Francis Arthur Nzeribe Airport which Chief Sam Mbakwe the then Gov objected to. He rarely do what will not benefit him. Although he set up Nzeribe Foundation in the 80s with office at weathreal Road Owerri. One of my town Guy benefited from the scholarship but the thing did not last. The first guy that campaigned with private jet in Nigeria.  IBB house in Niger state is a child's play compared to Nzeribes country home (Haven of Peace).

As at 1988 the Agunze Trust and Nzeribe Trust was estimated to worth £920 Million Pounds. The funny thing is he set up all those Trust where he will not pay tax(Bahamas and channel Island) The Channel Island Trust was set up under the control of his son Uzoama Charles Nzeribe.

He once claimed that he did not recieve a penny from Abacha admin for his role in ABN. That he can't be bought buy anybody and he is not for sale.

He is an Evil Genius

I was 21 years of age in 1970, so do the maths. Yes I am an old boy of Bishop Shanahan college Orlu and so was the likes of Justice Oputa, Justice Pat Achelonu, H.R.H Eze Ukandu and many others. Nzeribe was well ahead of me but I knew him well. He was already making money when he was at school, remeber that his father is quite well-off too, but not like Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu, my grandfather, Ihekwuaba of Nkwerre or Ichie Vincent Ubaego of Amaifeke (Udenwa's-extended Uncle. another guy that made millions in Katanga Congo minefields) but he died during the war, during one of the air raids on the then Biafran central Bank in Orlu.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by ebere1712: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2010
Afam:

1. If he stole in Ghana remains an if statement. Nothing concrete, just the usual rumor or gossip

2. Assuming he stole in Ghana (which there is no evidence he did) he did not steal from Nigeria so your conclusion that he most probably stole in Nigeria based on the if statement/premise is wrong.

Dude just the fact that he stole Ghana (which I agree with you is not confirmed), makes him unfit to appear in the public eye and utter such gibberish (until he apologizes to both Ghanaians and Nigerians).  The conclusion from the if statement is not based on sentiments but from probability.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by carnal: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2010
can @afam just stop posting pls abi u b nzeribe pikin for one his ashawos abi?nzeribe is not relevant again in nigeria politics and he is seeking for some attention,he should pls shut
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Alomame: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
There is nothing like democracy in our country, what we are seeing are the crazy things, crazy government, and crazy leaders, Nzeribe is right if the military govt should take-over
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by youngies(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2010
Dede Eziachi, please can you go on with this exposé on Nzeribe. It is very incisive.

Thanks
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Afam(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
carnal:

can @afam just stop posting pls abi u b nzeribe pikin for one his ashawos abi?nzeribe is not relevant again in nigeria politics and he is seeking for some attention,he should pls shut

The fact that your mother was and still is a prostitute does not mean that others have mothers like yours.

I understand that idiots like you feel stupid anytime your lies are exposed, challenged or rubbish.

Unfortunately for you people like me will always make nonsense of the lies that your parents have fed you since you were born.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Nescoemmy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
there is nothing like democracy in this country but the intervention of the military will further worsen the case, i guess we pray and hope to move forward not backward, how many nations that are doing good are been led by the military,its like mr nzeribe is not okay.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
I once read that Nzeribe is one of Africa's biggest gun runners. He is supposed to have supplied arms via black market to rebels in practically every war and conflict on the African continent sice the sixties. It no surprise he's filthy rich and untouchable.

My particular worry however with this recent comment is that its very familiar. He started the ABN mantra like play like play and it all went his way! Don't forget his close relationship with IBB.

I am also quite alarmed at the number of IBB boys in very strong positions all of a sudden: TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, David Mark!!  The chess board is moving slowly towards a checkmate and we're all just looking. God knows who Jonathan will appoint as his 5 advisers. Now Nzeribe's lone voice is humming just like it did in ABN days. Its all too familiar!

I fear for my Country!
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by Nescoemmy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
there is nothing like democracy in this country but the intervention of the military will further worsen the case, i guess we  pray and hope to move forward not backward, how many nations that are doing good are been led by the military,its like mr nzeribe is not okay.
Re: Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! by chosen04(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
Eziachi:

I was 21 years of age in 1970, so do the maths. Yes I am an old boy of Bishop Shanahan college Orlu and so was the likes of Justice Oputa, Justice Pat Achelonu, H.R.H Eze Ukandu and many others. Nzeribe was well ahead of me but I knew him well. He was already making money when he was at school, remeber that his father is quite well-off too, but not like Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu, my grandfather, Ihekwuaba of Nkwerre or Ichie Vincent Ubaego of Amaifeke (Udenwa's-extended Uncle. another guy that made millions in Katanga Congo minefields) but he died during the war, during one of the air raids on the then Biafran central Bank in Orlu.

How come you are able to remember these names? Hope there is "no more" to this?. Even after more than four decades?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom / Achievement Of Akwa Ibom State Under Gov. Udom Emmanuel Photos / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.