Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

More People Regret Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More People Regret Supporting Buhari (1152 Views)

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More People Regret Supporting Buhari by Edu3Again: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
As the list of people who supported buhari & later regretted it grow, here is another one.

https://twitter.com/julietkego/status/918799917640011777

1 Like

Re: More People Regret Supporting Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
No-enjoy "Change" being served red,red hot.Next time you hear change you ask first.

2 Likes

Re: More People Regret Supporting Buhari by aolawale025: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
When he was military HoS I was in secondary school and I recall lining up to buy common soap. I knew he was up to no good. I warned as many people as I could. Now they are in it. Seeing is believing

2 Likes

Re: More People Regret Supporting Buhari by Edu3Again: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
aolawale025:
When he was military HoS I was in secondary school and I recall lining up to buy common soap. I knew he was up to no good. I warned as many people as I could. Now they are in it. Seeing is believing
Bros the South of Nigeria(SE,SS & SW) needs to wakeup & get its act together.

1 Like

Re: More People Regret Supporting Buhari by Qwerty4u(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
There is an austerity measuring cup for selselling beans and rice in my village called buhari and it's too small... Since my primary school days in my village in the 80s till now.... I warned them too....

2 Likes

Re: More People Regret Supporting Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
History Repeat Itself, Saraki's Father Was Senate Leader When $2.8 Billion Oil Money Developed Wing In NNPC In 1977 Under Buhari, $26B Is Now Missing In 2017 [Hope for Nigeria FAN]
In 1977, $2.8 billion was discovered missing in the NNPC. Guess who was Minister of Petroleum?
Muhammadu Buhari.
Bukola Saraki's father, Olusola, was the senate leader at the time and he headed the committee that was set up to trace the missing money. The money was traced to the Midland bank (U.K) fixed account of Buhari who was Minister of petroleum and head of NNPC then. The Olusola committee presented the report to the House towards end of the shagari regime BUT the House decided to act on it after general elections.
However, on December 31, 1983, Buhari hid under the political commotion that followed the election results to overthrow the Shagari government.
Olusola Saraki granted an interview to Vera Ifudu, an NTA reporter and told her how the missing money had been traced to Buhari's bank account. But Buhari sacked Vera Ifudu immediately from NTA! She challenged her dismissal in court and won. Court also ordered she should be compensated.
Fast forward to Abacha Era. Buhari was appointed as PTF chairman and he brought his family members as consultants and contractors to the PTF. Obasanjo assumed Presidency in 1999 and set up an interim management for the PTF to audit its activities. He was shocked by the outcome.
In November 2000, Obasanjo directed that the PTF should be scrapped and its headquarters handed over to anti-corruptionagencies. OBJ discovered that Buhari's PTF paid out over 9 billion naira to contractors WITH NO WORK DONE! But he covered up because of "army arrangement".
So when i start reading about corruption, NNPC, Buhari in one sentence, it does not surprise me. The man has an history in that field and it is not a pleasant one
Adorah Jacklyn

(1) (Reply)

APC Campaign Flag Off In Anambra Turned Bloody ( Graphic Pictures , Video ) / Maina Heartbreaking Testimony / Video Of A Huge House Allegedly Owned By Imo State Deputy Governor Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.