Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (86554 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by kflex0: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Adaumunocha(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
computerglobal:

Take her advice

Bae Take this

grin grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by gbenga4sure(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

5.pains in the shoulders and side

6.pain in the muscles and joint

7.loss of appetite leading to weight loss

8.any small exercise you will be exhausted like dead body

9.dead look, sickening face

10.memory and sight failure,

11.when the real match come, you won't get errection

12. If you come get erection, won't last long( premature ejaculation)

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

15. Loss of sex drive towards opposite sex

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.
Are there any medications you took that made stopped the muscle pains,semen leakage e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.