Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (86513 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Oai007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks bro. I do this a lot. And the problem I have is that whenever I masturbate I don't really care about girls again. They look like monkey to me. Am of which girls around me likes me too much. If I never masturbate,girls look angelic to me, but once I masturbate,I shun girls. And within me its affect me too much. I don't even know how to stop it. (Girls have confronted me several times and we would talk. But once I masturbate again I overlook them again,then it will be like they are disturbing me)

4 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TerrorSquad147: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:
Yes sire grin after one of my ex blasted me for not lasting long. So I took trams.. Omo I was a machine dat day. She surprise. But i started vomitting afterwards. Na why I suggest make d op take only half or quarter sef..

bros my own is that I took 250mg and my di.ck refused to stand up, even after much sulking and stroking from the girl, I was so disappointed. We laid naked all night still e no gree stand, I had to be suc.king pu.ssy so the girl can be cumming...
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by ussy09(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op wat killed ur j.thomas was not masturbation but anxiety simple.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by joe120120(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
For those guy there download ..Stop M .at play store .
wish u look
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Princemulla(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:
The earlier u stop, the better. On the flip side, why u no use BURANTASHI before action? Since u already knew about all the effects u wrote up there before hand..

U can also use tramol. But i must advice not to swallow d whole pill. Just half is enough..

Tramadol isn't working
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by lawalosky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
gGGODDd:
op all d effects of masturbation u listed are blatantly wrong n opposite. masturbation enhances sexual abilities such as naturally enlarging ur dikk size, making u last longer during sex, making u able to go extra rounds after many rounds. see this guy? do u know hw many guys masturbation has helped their ministries? its only disadvantage is d addiction. I use to have small dikk but masturbation changed it to a monster. i now fhuck 4 more than an hour, girls rarely allow me go even after fuckingg dem 3 rnds. altho I stopped masturbation long ago but it has really helped me. what happened to u was nt effect of masturbation, No. u have been saved from damage. that girl has a very bad spirit n ur spirit is stronger or perhaps ur ancestors protected u. it happens to so many guys. its d girl, ur spirit is stronger than hers. ur lucky. masturbation did not cus it. A true masturbator's dikk gets hard on any slightest provocation. all u wrote are opposites of d effects of masturbation.
HI I use to mustabate most every evenn to bfr I sleep,
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Princemulla(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
bros my own is that I took 250mg and my di.ck refused to stand up, even after much sulking and stroking from the girl, I was so disappointed. We laid naked all night still e no gree stand, I had to be suc.king pu.ssy so the girl can be cumming...

I think the TM works for some people not in everyone's body

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Princemulla(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
lawalosky:

HI I use to mustabate most every evenn to bfr I sleep,

I think you're right, from all you said but i was advice to try masturbating but enable me last long during sex but i'm yet to see changes.... please is there anything i can do to enable me last longer during sex... it's so embarrassing to come within 1-2 minutes of initiating sex
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Princemulla(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
leomarz007:

Also raslim20, GET BUSY and KILL any atom of IDLENESS.

Exactly
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by sorextee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
thats strange like hell. maybe tiredness contribute, thats if u dey do heavy work. shey its that pink trams u re talking about, abi u go buy fake/expired one? never had that kinda problem tho, just that it suck all the water in my system so i end up taking more fluids.
and the state ur body will be, after the trams leaves you, is totally messed up.
na wetin make me stop am be dat sef.
ROCHE is good too, without any side effect, only say the kind hunger wey go worry u after the drug leaves.. grin

TerrorSquad147:

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Notatribalist:
I almost. My vision was blurring..

Nawao.. i tot they say it doest cause blindness.
But do u also experience shoulder side.pains
Headache ?
Those ones are hiv infections symptoms o
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by solid3(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

5.pains in the shoulders and side

6.pain in the muscles and joint

7.loss of appetite leading to weight loss

8.any small exercise you will be exhausted like dead body

9.dead look, sickening face

10.memory and sight failure,

11.when the real match come, you won't get errection

12. If you come get erection, won't last long( premature ejaculation)

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

15. Loss of sex drive towards opposite sex

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.

OP, I agree with you masturbation is not good, but all these other reasons your are alluding to are baseless.

Back then, no matter how bad it is my John Thomas must stand at attention and penetrate that Hot pot even if the place dey smell.

I can not comman form I masturbated yesterday and so my preek is on day off. Laiyelaiye.

OP before it's too late stop masturbation and seek medical help.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
tolugar:

You shld be preparing for return leg
hmmmmm.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TerrorSquad147: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:
thats strange like hell. maybe tiredness contribute, thats if u dey do heavy work. shey its that pink trams u re talking about, abi u go buy fake/expired one? never had that kinda problem tho, just that it suck all the water in my system so i end up taking more fluids.
and the state ur body will be, after the trams leaves you, is totally messed up.
ROCHE is good too, without any side effect, only say the kind hunger wey go worry u after the drug leaves.. grin

yea, its the pink one in a white sachet. Moreover I had drinks that night, but didn't do any work so I wonder why it was so...So you mean Roche is good too?
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TerrorSquad147: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Princemulla:

I think the TM works for some people not in everyone's body
I think so too
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Notatribalist(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nawao.. i tot they say it doest cause blindness.
But do u also experience shoulder side.pains
Headache ?
Those ones are hiv infections symptoms o
only HIV symptoms? Who told you this?well,I also experience them,but I am HIV negative...
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by KevinDein: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:

TerrorSquad147:
yea, its the pink one in a white sachet. Moreover I had drinks that night, but didn't do any work so I wonder why it was so...So you mean Roche is good too?

Tramadol is very addictive and can ruin life. Taking it for the sake of improving ones sexual life isn't worth it. You are better off with life style modification such as diet and exercise. Take this as an advice from someone who really cares.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by sorextee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Roche is good. Cos im very sure it doesn't have the side effect of trams.. Just make sure u cook plenty food down.

TerrorSquad147:

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by sorextee(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sir,I really appreciate your advice.. Though ive repented. And besides, the girl I was using it for is a maniac and we aint together anymore. And my new girl Na bishop pikin. Virgin to d core. So whats d point taking trams again. She's leading me closer to Christ than ever. Maybe she sees a future in me..

KevinDein:

Tramadol is very addictive and can ruin life. Taking it for the sake of improving ones sexual life isn't worth it. You are better off with life style modification such as diet and exercise. Take this as an advice from someone who really cares.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Skmoda360(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Truth be told, masturbation enslaves a man both spiritually and emotionally, not forgetting its numerous medical side effects regardless of the feel good experience you seem to get upon indulgence.

However, I do not want to believe that your JT being in a state of coma had anything to do with your masturbation habit.

You should have switched to your xvideo to see if it won't salute after the said girl left.

There are just two things I can attribute to your woe:
1. It is possible you ended up no being sexually attracted to her.
2. It is possible she has a bad spirit like an ogbanje and the spirit of your grandpa was around to protect you by knocking your preek into a coma so that you don't lose your destiny. grin

And more seriously, you need to see a doctor coz the majority of those symptoms you listed are not caused by masturbation.

Be wise, na watin dey sweet goat dey kill am o
damn right...........
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Chinedu1994(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Lifebyraslim20(m):5:40pmOnOct 13I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.What excuse can I give?To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man.1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in anyactivity2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.3.Dizziness4.Nervousness5.pains in the shoulders and side6.pain in the muscles and joint7.loss of appetite leading to weight loss8.any small exercise you will be exhausted like dead body9.dead look, sickening face10.memory and sight failure,11.when the real match come, you won't get errection12. If you come get erection, won't last long( premature ejaculation)13.semen leakage14.reduced orgasm15. Loss of sex drive towards opposite sexAll these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins lifegradually.

Everything you listed out are actually true!!

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Safiaa(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Many guys on this thread are in denial. Face the truth and get help for your addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Chinedu1994(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.

Everything you listed out are actually TRUE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Chinedu1994(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
AlanSugar:

Thanks for these views and can you just imagine, just one showdown over a probably dirty and smelling pussy he comes here to spew all that trash! Like he were some doctor or prof with proven facts? Absolute rubbish!

http://www.herballove.com/guide/headaches-caused-over-masturbation
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
sekem:
Look at this man o!

You no chop; you go dey masturbate abi?

Why you no go feel dizzy?

Abeg carry your ministry dey go joor.

If masturbation is really as bad as you wan represent am here eh, I'm sure people like tosyne2much go for don kpeme by now.

Tosyne abi I lie? tongue
Baba, I no understand wetin you dey talk ooo cheesy
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by idris50: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=176734-754529.

Participate and win big. The best facebook quiz where you can win #36k. sign up and confirm with your email for their newsletter and you won't regret.

*you need to check your mail after registration for confirmation*

After that, follow "learn and win" on Facebook

There is proof of payment.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Notatribalist:
only HIV symptoms? Who told you this?well,I also experience them,but I am HIV negative...

Alright lucky u... but most times its hiv evn tho som other sickness hv same symptoms.
But hope u waited for atleast 3months before ur confirmation lab.

U can get good result from 2weeks. But perfect result from 3months minimum.
And VERY perfect result from 4months.
Conunting from day of suspected infection.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by mostwantedguy: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

OP with all this symptoms you mentioned, I think you need to check your HIV status. grin
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by kelly72: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
You are totally correct.

Lesson to everyone, including pretentious wankers commenting rubbish here

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Jalapa01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

sorry to say but most of these your points are false
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
pressplay411:

But why the flaccidity?
I think it's more of a psychosexual problem.
OP were you under stress?
Have you been able to get it up again with or without porn?

Yes, Masturbation has its pros and cons. But overindulgence in anything is the only wrong.
over indulgence in anything is bad.op gave some symptoms and he's blaming it on wanking.havent heard when wanking gives one a headache or makes a person tire easily over an exercise.but having constant migraine or headache and getting tired over any little activity could be a symptom of high blood pressure.op should go check himself in the hospital.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Papadoh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
owomida1:
You have a major problem.

Stop lying against brother mastur.bation

Your phallus is sick. Probably monkey pox

In another news, visit & bookmark my blog for daily quality bankers.

http://jokerstip..com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.