Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect (687 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Do White Men Pays For Their Wife Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by topskylinker(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peter Dada, Akure
A robbery suspect, Chukwuma Okoro, has confessed that he was involved in robbery to enable him pay N300,000 bride price.
Okoro was among four robbery suspects arrested and paraded on Wednesday by the Ondo State Police Command.

Other suspects included: Ezenwa Raphael, Chukwudi Oruma and Thomas Onofuapo.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph while parading the suspects at the headquarters of the command in Akure, the state capital, said Okoro and other suspects were among the armed robbers who had been terrorising the state in the recent time.
Specifically, he said Okoro allegedly attacked a girl who was carrying a sum of N500,000 to the bank and as he was trying to forcefully collect the money from the girl, he was arrested by passers-by.
The PPRO added that a pistol and five live carriages were found on Okoro.
Joseph said, "Okoro attacked a sales girl who was going to the bank to deposit a sum N500,000. As he was struggling to collect the money from her, the girl raised the alarm that attracted the passer-by who arrested him."

Okoro, who said he was a vegetable seller in Akure, explained that his efforts to satisfy his wife pushed him to robbery. He said he wanted to pay a N300,000 bride price demanded by his wife’s family.

He said, " It is my wife that pushed me into it, I have never stolen in my life, this is the first time, she ran away from my house since three weeks ago and I have been begging her to come back, so I started looking for money to pay her bride price before she comes back.
The police spokesman said the suspect would soon be charged to court, adding that the command would not relent in the fight against crimes and criminality in the state.

Drop your comment.

Source: http://topskylinkers..com.ng/2017/10/ondo-i-went-into-robbery-to-pay-my.html
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Yeligray(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2017
See excuse
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by phintohlar(f): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeligray:
See excuse
e tire me oh.. Abeg na wen u get money make u con my own oh, i'm not rushing
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2017
shocked

300k juz for the bride price?

Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by RealZizou(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Lobatan i just tire 4 diz Igbos ppl sef
I will comment later,i wan book my bet9ja game
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by talk2ekpa(m): 12:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Guys, please why is everyone not clapping for this dude...? Ladies, inst this the kind of fool you want?
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by baski92(m): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Must you marry her as you never ready

Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by delugajackson: 2:49am On Oct 14, 2017
There's no excuse for crime.

She's probably having it good with someother guy.

Sorry, dude. You lost both ways
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Yeligray(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
e tire me oh.. Abeg na wen u get money make u con my own oh, i'm not rushing
ok... Make i come?... U gat wat i like.
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Yeligray(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2017
If you steal to marry her it means that you will also steal to keep her in the marriage and also please the inlaws.
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Hector09(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2017
300k too small na for bride price abi d girl knw go skul, next time u go rob bullion van and blame it on ur children that u want to pay their skul fees
Re: Ondo: I Went Into Robbery To Pay My Wife's Bride Price - Robbery Suspect by Augustap(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Oga that reason is not even worth it. Why should you even steal for someone, not just anybody but a woman. If you're eventually sentenced, her heart's ownership will change. I won't steal for anybody, and nobody should steal for me too.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Call This Honey? / Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men / The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.