Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (26527 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Stelvin101:
Fair you say? Lemme reserve my comment.
Now i know Buhari is mocking we igbos.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Claiming of fairness is a clear statement of hypocrisy that is so widespread in this government.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anyebedgreat: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2017
KardinalZik:
The report that your ordered the CONCENTRATION OF ALL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS/PROJECT IN THE NORTH is still fresh in our memories.

You aren't fair, President Buhari Bigot.
Do you have have a copy of the report?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anyebedgreat: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization .
described them on the day he was inaugurated?
Make una dey try read news nau. Haba. That's why hausas are always steps ahead of you politically.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by visionex: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

But I think he needs to be president of Nigeria without ceasing... regardless of a sect's stand.
Without ceasing? Is Nigeria Buhari's property? I'm ashamed to same same country with people that have such parochial, foolish, inane and absurd mentality.
The president has never demonstrated to be a president of a Nation,he is the leader of the north!

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
flyca:
Every region struggling for appointment. How has the ones appointed in your region helped anybody?

For instance, you will think that with Ngige as the Minister of Labour, Anambrarians will get fair labour representation or at least used his position to help a lot of people. That by making him minister, you'll at least be able to make an appointment with him to discuss salient issues. For wia!

Truth be told, except you are part of his immediate family, you stand to gain nothing in his appointment. In the same vein, even if all Nigerian senators and Ministers Igbos, it means nothing to regular Igbo on the street. These guys are after their own pocket not their region per se!

I'm not saying whether President Buhari is partial or not, I'm saying that what we need is forward thinking people in power. All these "from what region" issues is not the main point. We need goal-oriented, good policy makers in power! Strategic-thinkers. People who will drive Nigeria forward, not all these job-hunters!

I am Igbo, the reason why I am using my region as an example.

you're right bro. unfortunately many Nigerians don't believe this, putting your people in all post doesn't enriched the region, so what's the essence?

northern had been ruling on a decade now and they still lived in abject poverty. hardly u see WHO comes down to southern Nigeria for free medical care. they have many appointments in ministries, agencies, and all other govt offices yet they still full all roads doing beggar

I think we should push for good governance and hold those governing us accountable while governing

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Oblang(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Even when it is obvious to every unbiased Nigerian that the president is a sectional leader with ethnocentric and nepotist agenda,you will still find a way to justify his bigoted actions and denigrate Igbos out of ignorance and inexplicable hatred for Igbos.
The problem with Nigeria is not bad leadership so to say but the inability of Tribalistic fools like you to condemn and call out partisan government because you are not affected.
With folks like you, One Nigeria and redemption of Nigeria continues to be a mirage and a big illusion!
No wonder Nigeria continue to take One foot forward and a million foots backwards! Idiot!

Igbos Igbos will always cry....
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Chiefbuddle1: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Are these ones Igbo leaders?Political appointee,take away dat are u have Mr ordinary......I envy Yorubas becos they have Tinubu......A Sick Tinubu is beta than all dis Contractors posing as my Leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by SalamRushdie: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:
described them on the day he was inaugurated?
Make una dey try read news nau. Haba. That's why hausas are always steps ahead of you politically.

Hausa are not ahead of anybody politically they only the division of the South to their advantage simple.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Rollymax77(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Keep deceiving yourself including gullible nigerians, when 90% of the service chiefs are from the north.
. I think jonathan' men too were frm the south, av u forget so soon you scum head. Apart from army,airforce and police where is d 90 percent again you dull brain headed.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anyebedgreat: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hausa are not ahead of anybody politically they only the division of the South to their advantage simple.
See what I mean? You guys know nothing.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Without ceasing? Is Nigeria Buhari's property? I'm ashamed to same same country with people that have such parochial, foolish, inane and absurd mentality.
The president has never demonstrated to be a president of a Nation,he is the leader of the north!
Well your opinion.
Without ceasing in my comment connotes that in as much he is still the president of Nigeria, he needs to be the President of the whole country without a national boundary and not to be praised for being what he is supposed to be.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Oblang:

Igbos Igbos will always cry....
Igbos are not known to keep quiet when they perceive injustice. You should blame your ancestors and people for their cowardly tendencies!

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Torylanez(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
magoo10:
A deceitful leader who goes abroad to divide is country into 97% and 5% can never be said to be fair ,if buhari is claiming to be fair all of a sudden then something is wrong,he can continue deceiving his zombified E warriors.

Una don hate am, abuse and ridicule him before he even made that statement

don't hide behind that to spew trash

igbos don hate him right from 2015 pre elections

igbos contributed to hate speeches against PMB

called him all sorts of names
even wished him death

at the end he won

and you igbos stated licking your wounds saying he marginalised you

#spits
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Na bottled water everybody sip for the meeting. Sai baba
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by kitaatita: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
As far as PMB remains dae president of this country,The pigs and idiots will neva be satisfied even if he makes one of their own the vice president of Nigeria

THE CRY OF MARGINALIZATION IS OUT OF THEIR HATRED FOR PMB
First it is uncharitable to call us pigs and idiots and I suggest you edit your comment. I'm from the South East and I'm a Buhari supporter and these words don't describe me or my fellow Igbo.
At the bolded; you are not correct. South East has been marginalised by successive administrations; not PMB. Show me one Federal Government project in South East. Much of the blame should go to the incompetent way South East leaders play politics but; undeniably there is marginalization
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by 989900: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
flyca:
Every region struggling for appointment. How has the ones appointed in your region helped anybody?

For instance, you will think that with Ngige as the Minister of Labour, Anambrarians will get fair labour representation or at least used his position to help a lot of people. That by making him minister, you'll at least be able to make an appointment with him to discuss salient issues. For wia!

Truth be told, except you are part of his immediate family, you stand to gain nothing in his appointment. In the same vein, even if all Nigerian senators and Ministers Igbos, it means nothing to regular Igbo on the street. These guys are after their own pocket not their region per se!

I'm not saying whether President Buhari is partial or not, I'm saying that what we need is forward thinking people in power. All these "from what region" issues is not the main point. We need goal-oriented, good policy makers in power! Strategic-thinkers. People who will drive Nigeria forward, not all these job-hunters!

I am Igbo, the reason why I am using my region as an example.

If all Nigerians reason like this, our common oppressors would have been defeated, but our oppressors have done a very effective job keeping over 90% of the populace more St00pid than Pa Jimoh with religion and ethnicity as very useful tools.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by LBanks(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
We do not need ur appointments, all we need is stop dividing the country by calling us 5 percent. Stop dividing us by telling World Bank to concentrate on the north.

Where Mrs Bridget Agbahime's head will be cut off in broad daylight and the perpetrators were arrested and released and absolved off all crimes simply because Bridget is from Imo state

Where northern youths issue a quit notice publicly and walk free

Treat everybody fairly just like your kinsman Yaradua did

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Well your opinion.
Without ceasing in my comment connotes that in as much he us still the president of the country, he needs to be the President of the whole country and not to be praised for being what he is supposed to be.
Ceasing acquires a hetrogenous meaning in this context. The phrase without ceasing connotes something that has no ending.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:

See what I mean? You guys know nothing.

Keep licking their ass okay , if I was you I would worry more about your little cowardly tribe hiding somewhere in the Benue Valley I guess waiting for your Fulani masters to determine your collective direction in life

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by kitaatita: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
ritababe:
lol, foolish man and only foolish people will believe him.

I guess 2019 is knocking and only an idiot will vote for him.
Rita, it takes more than Nairaland to win elections. What's the voting population of South East to elect your choice of President. Your IPOB activities have further alienated the Igbo; making it difficult for other groups to trust
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Oblang(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Igbos are not known to keep quiet when they perceive injustice. You should blame your ancestors and people for their cowardly tendencies!

Like they cried in previous administration. Abi injustice started with this administration?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Torylanez(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
ritababe:

mumu

whoever's behind your moniker must be a celebrated latrine rodent
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization .
One thing we've not been able to heal ourselves from is cry for appointment for politicians and those not have the downtrodden at heart. Of all the appointments Jonathan gave South East inborn, even the juiciest portfolios what were the resultant benefits to the good people of South East. The South East leaders just mentioned it that the problem of South East is years of neglect from successive governments. The question we should have asked is, what were those appointed in the past from Igbo extraction doing not to front for their region? What has been the status of those given this privilege? They even complained of Enugu Airport neglect but I asked, all through Jonathan's tenure Igbo woman and man was the substantive Aviation Minister and they could not do anything but one of them was rewarded with a Senate seat for doing nothing for them. Same Jonathan promised to fix South East road and for five years down the road, he never did it.
The agitation should have been give us what belong to us but not fighting for a political post that will only benefit the bearer and his/her family. South East need a voice of reasoning like this to propel the region to safety and development.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Torylanez(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
ritababe:

mumu

whoever's behind your moniker must be a celebrated latrine rodent
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Torylanez(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

shut up you can't hate a woman and still want to suck her breast
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by akinmusi(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
. HMMM

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by EngrSirwhite: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
If being fair to the Igbos to him means dividing the country into 97% and 5%, then it's better for him to be wicked to the igbos by now giving igbos 97% while the north takes 5%. He can continue deceiving the gullible ones. Fair my a$$
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
tochivitus:
No problems God ain't sleeping unreserved thunder awaits you come, 2019.

I think buhari has been fair looking at the fact igbos barely voted for him they still have good representation. Even gej Govt ws filled with majorly SS people and nobody complained. Tho people say he appeased the north.

If igbos hv been marginalized which is still debatable if u compare development in other states it wud be due to their selfish politcians and not only the fault of d presidency. Let get real with ourselves.

The only marginalization dats glaring is the igbos being president or vp is long overdue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.