Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (26567 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Illiterate!

You are fair to who and what appointments?

Fairness is an emotional word.

Did he even realised that talks of emotions are NOT discussed in issues if governance?

Has he forgotten the threat of zoning 95% to the North and meager 5% to the South?

The 'develop only the North' talk from the World Bank is still fresh!

Thank your god that Biafrans are dazzled, ignorant and disunited!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by visionex: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:
described them on the day he was inaugurated?
Make una dey try read news nau. Haba. That's why hausas are alwayss steps ahead of you politically.
What do u mean. d bone of contention is whether at all he made such statement
He didn't just whisper it he said it to an audience and glare of international media
They (Fulanis ) are just opportunists whom d British handed power and they have swore to retain same COME RAIN COME SHINE COME BLOOD.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by ibetoSamuel25: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
he is just talking to himself I better not say anything because its useless to him anyway
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anyebedgreat: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep licking their ass okay , if I was you I would worry more about your little cowardly tribe hiding somewhere in the Benue Valley I guess waiting for your Fulani masters to determine your collective direction in life
See, that's why no other tribe or nation in the world likes you or wants to be associated with you guys.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anyebedgreat: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
visionex:

What do u mean. d bone of contention is whether at all he made such statement
He didn't just whisper it he said it to an audience and glare of international media
They (Fulanis ) are just opportunists whom d British handed power and they have swore to retain same COME RAIN COME SHINE COME BLOOD.
Thats the mindset that is keeping you guys at the rear. Yoruba men have ruled this country. An ijaw man have ruled the country. Men from the middle belt have ruled the country. It's unfortunate that you guys prefer to live in your illusions instead of facing reality.
And for the statement, Buhari never made such statement. Prove me wrong if you can.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization .
my brother, ya dikwara gi na mma.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Oblang:

Like they cried in previous administration. Abi injustice started with this administration?
You are a fool if you don't see the dangerous ethnocentric trajectory assumed by the president.
Where in Nigeria's history has a sitting president demonstrated by words and implimented a 97-5 percent political appointments, under representation and agenda?
Which other leader has created a deeper bias and tension between two different regions of Nigeria due to innate hatred and ineptitude?
Do you just want to keep sending moronic replies for the sake of it?

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Leke001: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2017
now I know this man is really sick...
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Keep deceiving yourself including gullible nigerians, when 90% of the service chiefs are from the north.
This is one of the fools.
Minister of Finance- South
Minister of state for petroleum- south
Minister for power- south
Minister for Health- South
Minister for Trade and Investment South
Minister for Works- South
Minister for Housing- South
Vice President- South
Minister for Transport- South
Minister for Labour- South
CBN Governor- South
Please tell me which other position after the president seat is more juicy than all this. It is evident that south has more technocrats and the president has faith in them, they seat of the highest decision making table in the land as regards policies and implementation.
Only fools that just hate the name BUHARI shout marginalization.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2017
jaxxy:

I think buhari has been fair looking at the fact igbos barely voted for him they still have good representation. Even gej Govt ws filled with majorly SS people and nobody complained. Tho people say he appeased the north.

If igbos hv been marginalized which is still debatable if u compare development in other states it wud be due to their selfish politcians and not only the fault of d presidency. Let get real with ourselves.

The only marginalization dats glaring is the igbos being president or vp is long overdue.
The developments you see in the East where all established by Eastern Governors and private goodwill individuals which obviously mean that the state government is functioning within it's capacity.
Show me one tangible and functional Federal project cited in the East since the inception of Buhari's government in view of his 95 - 5 percent inanity?
The fact that igbos are marginalized both in the Central government and regional development and it's even more unfortunate that folks like you are blinded to the truth and bigotry so far displayed in this administration.
Are you therefore trying to rationalize Buhari's sectional and partisan leadership? Does the fact that Buhair didn't do well in East in 2015 justify his neglect and ethnocentric agenda in the East.
He is the President of Nigeria, not the president of those that voted for him!
What sort of myopic and fooliish mindset is this for pete's sake!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Ceasing acquires a hetrogenous meaning in this context. The phrase without ceasing connotes something that has no ending.
It also connotes no boundary or relentlessly in another context and am the author of that statement. It is my phrase; and what I meant with all sincerity is 'no boundary, no limitation and no relenting. Quote me anywhere, my assertion remains the same and am indifferent about it.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by BigIyanga: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
As far as PMB remains dae president of this country,The pigs and idiots will neva be satisfied even if he makes one of their own the vice president of Nigeria

THE CRY OF MARGINALIZATION IS OUT OF THEIR HATRED FOR PMB
Congenital lunacy ingrained in your DNA. Who made 97% vs5% statement?

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Sammiejokes:

This is one of the fools.
Minister of Finance- South
Minister of state for petroleum- south
Minister for power- south
Minister for Health- South
Minister for Trade and Investment South
Minister for Works- South
Minister for Housing- South
Vice President- South
Minister for Transport- South
Minister for Labour- South
Please tell me which other position after the president seat is more juicy than all this. It is evident that south has more technocrats the and the president has faith in them
Only fools that just hate the name BUHARI shout marginalization.
All these people you are listing South up and down are the Igbos?
Buhari is specifically addressing Igbos not the South!
Only fools will list Southern appointments when the focus is on Igbo political appointees!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by visionex: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Zico5:
Anyone thinking he wants to satisfy igbo will only kill himself. Mr president u have tried ur best even without voting u. Move on and continue the work being assigned by majority. They only want to reap where they did not sow typical of them anywhere they go. Even if Gej that they worship can't please them, then who is a fulani man from thenorth. I fear igbo with my life.
Is that how a true leader should reason
We have not really gotten it right as far as leadership is consigned in dis heterogeneous entity of ours
Has he been fair to all he would have won the heart of a lot of southerners
And mind u it is their right to be treated fairly weather they voted him or not
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

It also connotes no boundary or relentlessly in another context and am the author of that statement. It is my phrase; and what I meant with all sincerity is 'no boundary, no limitation and no relenting. Quote me anywhere, my assertion remains the same and am indifferent about it.
I also remember mentioning that it has dual,heterogenous,different and disparate meaning in this context regardless of your indifference towards the fact that it is subject to different interpretations.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chaberry(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Zico5:
Anyone thinking he wants to satisfy igbo will only kill himself. Mr president u have tried ur best even without voting u. Move on and continue the work being assigned by majority. They only want to reap where they did not sow typical of them anywhere they go. Even if Gej that they worship can't please them, then who is a fulani man from the north. I fear igbo with my life.
Hope you don't lose your life
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by visionex: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

All these people you are listing South up and down are the Igbos?
Buhari is specifically addressing Igbos not the South!
Only fools will list Southern appointments when the focus is on Igbo political appointees!
U should have known dat the guy is more or less a joker judging from his name
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by GoldenChiddy: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPSSJKUIZ98
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Halo22: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Well I never wanted to comment on this, but my interest was aroused by the statement that he gave us this and that minister. Now my question is, giving a region of five states five ministers, is there anything extraordinary about it since each state must be represented? Then what happened to the appointment of service chiefs, the NNPC board, to mention a few? Please someone should tell Buhaei that we cannot be cowed.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by pasol4real(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
As far as PMB remains dae president of this country,The pigs and idiots will neva be satisfied even if he makes one of their own the vice president of Nigeria

THE CRY OF MARGINALIZATION IS OUT OF THEIR HATRED FOR PMB
I dont know Why smelling afonja pigs are allowed on this forum .

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Oblang(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You are a fool if you don't see the dangerous ethnocentric trajectory assumed by the president.
Where in Nigeria's history has a sitting president demonstrated by words and implimented a 97-5 percent political appointments, under representation and agenda?
Which other leader has created a deeper bias and tension between two different regions of Nigeria due to innate hatred and ineptitude?
Do you just want to keep sending moronic replies for the sake of it?

Buhari did not start any ethnocentric whatever. It is u all that have refused to move on and kept on twisting every statement made by the president. U all have bin bitter abt him even b4 he was elected into office. It shows in ur election result. Was there a so called 97-5% statement b4 election? So stop giving this stale excuse of 97-5%. Jonathan once said igbos are the pillar of his adminstration. I think u know what that will mean if other region decide to twist that statement..so swerve Mr man.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by bengems(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization .

You said all that is in my mind...God bless you

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

The developments you see in the East where all established by Eastern Governors and private goodwill individuals which obviously mean that the state government is functioning within it's capacity.
Show me one tangible and functional Federal project cited in the East since the inception of Buhari's government in view of his 95 - 5 percent inanity?
The fact that igbos are marginalized both in the Central government and regional development and it's even more unfortunate that folks like you are blinded to the truth and bigotry so far displayed in this administration.
Are you therefore trying to rationalize Buhari's sectional and partisan leadership? Does the fact that Buhair didn't do well in East in 2015 justify his neglect and ethnocentric agenda in the East.
He is the President of Nigeria, not the president of those that voted for him!
What sort of myopic and fooliish mindset is this for pete's sake!

Ur point is taken bt buhari is just half way into his tenure and yet we blame him so much bt never thought to blame gej who did his whole tenure and extra(who they even boted for)thats why i still say igbo politicians are selfish.

During gej and obj time why didn't they fight for development in the east when it was easier? It only in buhari time they wake up with either hate or previous misgivings about buhari to make issues and expect buhari to do the magic gej and obj cud not do. Is that logical? Does that make sense?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Zico5(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
visionex:

Is that how a true leader should reason
We have not really gotten it right as far as leadership is consigned in dis heterogeneous entity of ours
Has he been fair to all he would have won the heart of a lot of southerners
And mind u it is their right to be treated fairly weather they voted him or not
Why should everything centered on u guys. When yoruba were marginalized by Gej and igbo getting juicy positions, did u see any complaint from yoruba. Why can't u people reason and stop this greed. Why do u always aim to take it all as if the whole of the country belong to u. Pathetic.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by tochivitus(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
jaxxy:

I think buhari has been fair looking at the fact igbos barely voted for him they still have good representation. Even gej Govt ws filled with majorly SS people and nobody complained. Tho people say he appeased the north.

If igbos hv been marginalized which is still debatable if u compare development in other states it wud be due to their selfish politcians and not only the fault of d presidency. Let get real with ourselves.

The only marginalization dats glaring is the igbos being president or vp is long overdue.

You are entitle to ya own opinion though it bias. Wait lemme ask u this, is buhari president of APC or president of Nigeria
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by pasol4real(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari if u Like continue ti marginalize the the igbos ,if u Like stop thats Your stupid fucking buisness ,cos we dont care .
Biafra is all that matters now .
After the Anambra election boycott we will conduct s referendum with eu au us n un as witnesses .
Biafra is unstoppable .
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2017
tochivitus:

You are entitle to ya own opinion though it bias. Wait lemme ask u this, is buhari president of APC or president of Nigeria

The presidency or buhari is not the only problem bt igbo politics and it has to change. I say so becos even b4 buhari came we had gej who we overwhelmingly voted for and wat ws achieved in the east tell me?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oblang:

Buhari did not start any ethnocentric whatever. It is u all that have refused to move on and kept on twisting every statement made by the president. U all have bin bitter abt him even b4 he was elected into office. It shows in ur election result. Was there a so called 97-5% statement b4 election? So stop giving this stale excuse of 97-5%. Jonathan once said igbos are the pillar of his adminstration. I think u know what that will mean if other region decide to twist that statement..so swerve Mr man.
Your mentality and sense of reasoning is unfortunately shallow and poor for this sort of argument.
There was no 95-5 percent statement before the elections.
Ironically,many Igbos supported Buhari and his fictitious change agenda but have gone back to lick their wounds when they finally realized that the president is a sectional leader.
The 95-5 percent statement was made after he was elected when he obviously realized that he didn't have the needed support in the East.
An intelligent National leader would have avoided inciting and divisive comments and rather embark on campaigns that will win the trust of of the Eastern folks. But did he do that? No! He made sure they recognize the fact that they wouldn't be sufficiently represented in his administration by implimenting his divisive agenda through words and actions.
Your prejudice against Igbos will never let you see the president's open bigory even if it was brought right before your eyes!
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by tochivitus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaxxy:

The presidency or buhari is not the only problem bt igbo politics and it has to change. I say so becos even b4 buhari came we had gej who we overwhelmingly voted for and wat ws achieved in the east tell me?

All boils down to the facts that, the body language of the president is Vodka clear that he despises the people from the south east. And he is not even ashamed to admit it. Just take a good look at the man made crises he has brought to the east, with the disguise of python dance, now he is shameless extending this operation to other part of Nigeria to cover up his Genecidal intentions.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by no1madman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Ur point is taken bt buhari is just half way into his tenure and yet we blame him so much bt never thought to blame gej who did his whole tenure and extra(who they even boted for)thats why i still say igbo politicians are selfish.

During gej and obj time why didn't they fight for development in the east when it was easier? It only in buhari time they wake up with either hate or previous misgivings about buhari to make issues and expect buhari to do the magic gej and obj cud not do. Is that logical? Does that make sense?
Obj was a Nigerian leader irrespective of his obvious weaknesses.
Gej might have been hated by Nigerians due to multiple corruption charges amongst his cabinet members and his inability to provide security and fight terrorism but he never portrayed himself as a sectional leader by focusing on his poor Niger delta.
None of this leaders have pushed any ethnocentric diatribe and divisiveness on Nigeria like Buhari is doing.
It is one thing to be unable to fulfil manifesto as a result of ineffective leadership (Obj/Gej)and another to demonstrate that you are purposely doing it through your words and actions(Buhari).
Look at the issue of railway rehabilitation in Nigeria. Which Eastern railway has been touched bearing in mind that it will assist economic activities in the East? Immediately,the Easterners raised this issue,they quickly said the govt has no funds to revive railway transportation in the East.
But there is enough funds to go on a futile oil search in the North?
No,you can't be a regional president and not expect that people will grumble about your bigoted tendency.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
tochivitus:

All boils down to the facts that, the body language of the president is Vodka clear that he despises the people from the south east. And he is not even ashamed to admit it. Just take a good look at the man made crises he has brought to the east, with the disguise of python dance, now he is shameless extending this operation to other part of Nigeria to cover up his Genecidal intentions.

Bro even a very difficult man has sm conscience. Buhari has igbos who he has good relationship with so I don't think hes exactly anti igbo. I personally don't like 2 much sentiments in politics rather than being objective tho we mustvbe sensitive. Operation python may not hv been the best approach to the issue bt then they way and direction ipob was heading was not the best either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads / 14 Kidnapped Victims Rescued At Byhazin-Bwari Hills In Abuja (Video) / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.