Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (12353 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / See What This Police Men Did To This 8year Old Boy For Stealing Chips / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
amicable09:

How old are you?

You have clearly showed signs of being an underage boy and because of the age I perceive you are, I'll advice that when next you see a thread about anything concerning a girl child, never ever, never you ever suggest 'Female genital mutilation' for any reason except your sense has been removed and used for sacrifice.

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt by not quoting your first post even though you touched where it hurts most, I allowed myself read two other submissions of yours before ascertaining your real age. Take my advice, no one will tolerate what you've said here in public.

Be guided.
Have sense.
Madam, why taking it personal? He has made his suggestion, goan arrest him then. Nonsense!
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
That's the thing to do for her. She would thank her parents later.

No way, she won't be able to enjoy sex with her husband. That's crazy.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
khiaa:

No way, she won't be able to enjoy sex with her husband. That's crazy.
Lol, but is that not better than to be destroyed at that age which will automatically result to the same thing. She loses on both sides including heaven grin
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by zexy2030(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Medical checkup first, then interrogate her, discover the culprit, parental attitude should change, deliverance, finally sex edu
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol, but is that not better than to be destroyed at that age which will automatically result to the same thing. She loses on both sides including heaven grin

No No No NO No. You would butcher that child even though you don't know what her future holds. It's more likely the girl was molested and you think butchering her is the solution to the problem. How barbaric.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
khiaa:

No No No NO No. You would butcher that child even though you don't know what her future holds. It's more likely the girl was molested and you think butchering her is the solution to the problem. How barbaric.
like seriously! Which is better; to make heaven or lose her soul at a very tender age? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.