Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (12379 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / See What This Police Men Did To This 8year Old Boy For Stealing Chips / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by fr3do(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
Though am not doctor but I would suggest Female genital mutilation" female circumcision " for the 8 years old girl to calm her body before it's too late.

female genital mutilation has destroyed the lives and marriages of so many women
sex and accompanying pleasure are an integral part of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
Though am not doctor but I would suggest Female genital mutilation" female circumcision " for the 8 years old girl to calm her body before it's too late.

FGM is a no no, no matter the condition.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by muller101(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Op I am suspecting u already
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by IamHeWrites: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
gatelogic:
This is really strange to me.The mother of this little Girl is really worried about this,as the girl is just 8years old.She said she has been observing her daughter for some time now.According to her,the Girl is mostly getting extremely Wet “down there",and she mostly likes to put her hand in her pant,she also likes playing “rough play"with little boys of her age.It was the mother's cousin who is my friend that narrated it to me.He said I should post it on nairaland,may be some one will have a good advise to give.Finally,to the ladies as well as doctors on this forum,have you experienced this before?,or have you had some one with such issue before?.Pls your advise is needed.

I smells lies

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
gatelogic:
This is really strange to me.The mother of this little Girl is really worried about this,as the girl is just 8years old.She said she has been observing her daughter for some time now.According to her,the Girl is mostly getting extremely Wet “down there",and she mostly likes to put her hand in her pant,she also likes playing “rough play"with little boys of her age.It was the mother's cousin who is my friend that narrated it to me.He said I should post it on nairaland,may be some one will have a good advise to give.Finally,to the ladies as well as doctors on this forum,have you experienced this before?,or have you had some one with such issue before?.Pls your advise is needed.
If my advice means anything,
I have similar experience with my sister.
At the age of 10 she was already exploring her sexuality.
It was strange, on research, it was discovered that family friends staying with us has been fvcking her almost every day, at first she was crying, but later on, she become used to it and started being the one to initiate the action.
Two things can save her
1. God
2. Beating of a life time, conscious monitoring of her activities, and mild advice (too much advise would further tickle her curiosity) advise should be focused on making her see it is a bad act

After that, investigate the person who has been molesting her, when you find him/her, beat em hard.

For the record, her future is in trouble if this is not stopped now.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by cristianisraeli: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
gatelogic:

am suspecting you and the mothers cousins...wetin concern men with small pikin pee pee

na only you know the road to nairaland?the mothers cousin no sabi the street or building or the state way nairaland day inside computer.lol
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by cristianisraeli: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jkfc:

If my advice means anything,
I have similar experience with my sister.
At the age of 10 she was already exploring her sexuality.
It was strange, on research, it was discovered that family friends staying with us has been fvcking her almost every day, at first she was crying, but later on, she become used to it and started being the one to initiate the action.
Two things can save her
1. God
2. Beating of a life time, conscious monitoring of her activities, and mild advice (too much advise would further tickle her curiosity) advise should be focused on making her see it is a bad act

After that, investigate the person who has been molesting her, when you find him/her, beat em hard.

For the record, her future is in trouble if this is not stopped now.

beat them abi charge them to court and let them serve..well for me sha..na kill straight or break one leg or hand.damn!! i hate child molestors and perverts that prey on little kids..brothel na just 1k

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by cristianisraeli: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
HannahHitler:
everyone that has a daughter knows that once a baby girl is naked, they tend to want to touch their clitoris. it's not sexual for them, it just brings a certain pleasure that they cannot explain.

I noticed it and wondered for long until I stumbled on Sigmund Freud's theories. it's a psychosexual phase and all kids do it. even make children play with their pee pee.

just encourage her to stop it when ever you catch her putting her hands in her pants but please note that being too harsh on her can affect her sexually for life and she can become frigid. don't tell her it's dirty or shes bad for her to that.

also teach her to not let people touch her there. its perfectly normal.

now that goat that said she should be mutilated should be castrated. your left yansh dia.

if you are a female..did you do it when you were a kid??lets start from there dont give us one yeye theories

i support the last one i highlighted
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by cristianisraeli: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:

did mohammed remove the clitoris of any of his wives...no he didnt..he even fondled them while they were in the periods

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
gatelogic:
its Natural And Its Called Over Secretion Of Oestrogen (female Sex Hormone)
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
you No Get Brain

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2017
madridguy:
I'm serious. The little girl condition need a drastic action to safe her life if not she will turn public toilet and bring load of embarrassment to her parent.

How is butchering the child going to help the situation? The mother needs to get wise and find out who's molesting her child.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Wuse: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2017
someone is using her or being exposed to adult media should get the help of a child psychologist
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by madridguy(m): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2017
No one is molesting the girl according to the OP.

khiaa:

How is butchering the child going to help the situation? The mother needs to get wise and find out who's molesting her child.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2017
madridguy:
No one is molesting the girl according to the OP.

The op doesn't know what is going on in that household. He's only repeating what was told to him. An eight year old child do not behave that way unless the behavior is being taught to her by someone.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by khiaa(f): 2:03am On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
its Natural And Its Called Over Secretion Of Oestrogen (female Sex Hormone)
This is not natural or normal for an eight year old child.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by SmartyPants(m): 2:42am On Oct 15, 2017
madridguy:
I'm serious. The little girl condition need a drastic action to safe her life if not she will turn public toilet and bring load of embarrassment to her parent.

And that is the only solution that came to your mind?

You are an animal!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 15, 2017
It is very likely that this little girl is being sexually abused. If that's really the case, then this is a delicate matter that must be dealt with properly and immediately. If she's beaten or shamed, that would probably result in more damage than repair to her sexual development. She must understand what constitutes unacceptable/acceptable physical contact and she must feel comfortable enough with her mom to tell her what's going on. Without fearing that this might be, in any way, her fault. Or that she has something to be ashamed about.

I would suggest that, instead of speculating and risking complacency, her mother should investigate and seek the advice of a medical/psychological/child developmental professional.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Daeylar(f): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2017
madridguy:

This. Is it

Even after all your nonsense in politics section this is the one that finally shows that you have lost it.

It is finished
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dshocker(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2017
gatelogic:

You guys should take her to a hospital,to comfirm from a professional if she is still a virgin....She just might have been abused earlier,of which i suspect might be her case.

She needs a psychologist now,otherwise this would go really bad for her,even before she gets to teenage hood!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dshocker(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
8 years old? That's quite a very tender age for such. Might b biological undecided

What are you saying?.... There is nothing biological about that.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dshocker(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2017
adajoe555:
madam check your house the culprit is there

That child has been abused severally!
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dshocker(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Movies can caused it, too much exposure and hope she don't secretly watch her parents sex life.

Movies and watching her parent's sex life ... Your reasoning is below standard cry
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Dshocker(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I think it's highly unusual for an 8 year old girl to get wet.

Someone might just be abusing her sexually or touching her inappropriately...in that case u ve to be watchful of those around her

A lot of these things come from the playground & media

Movies can't be the cause,that child has been abused sexually!
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Dshocker:

Movies and watching her parent's sex life ... Your reasoning is below standard cry
Ok
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by greatseed: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2017
The man simply asked for advice, next thing some pple start talking off point, not trying to profer solution, I am sure most of u yabbing and already judging d little girl are the exact ones who are pedophiles and practice and experience such! By their words, we shall know them tongue HYPOCRITES..... we can see through you!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by greatseed: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2017
greatseed:
The man simply asked for advice, next thing some pple start talking off point, not trying to profer solution, I am sure most of u yabbing and already judging d little girl are the exact ones who are pedophiles and practice and experience such! By their words, we shall know them tongue HYPOCRITES..... we can see through you!!!
@ Op I will advise you take the young girl to the hospital 1st for them to carry out some test to ascertain if she is not suffering from any disease, thereafter you take her to a good church for prayers n mke her start a Sunday schl to improve her moral knowledge. My advice!
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by talk2percy(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2017
African magic has done a great magic on her...making her to leak at such a tender age. And some older person might have introduced that little girl into sex already. Parents should learn on time not to allow their kids to watch movies that are rated �!!! It exposes them to immoral stuffs earlier than they should.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Damilaresimon25(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2017
madridguy:
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Damilaresimon25(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Mologi:
Call Shell,ExxonMobil, Total and rest...to come mine the girl dry....

she has oyel down there....

Just my humble token.

Blood of Christ!

U are savage itself.
Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
It is very likely that this little girl is being sexually abused. If that's really the case, then this is a delicate matter that must be dealt with properly and immediately. If she's beaten or shamed, that would probably result in more damage than repair to her sexual development. She must understand what constitutes unacceptable/acceptable physical contact and she must feel comfortable enough with her mom to tell her what's going on. Without fearing that this might be, in any way, her fault. Or that she has something to be ashamed about.

I would suggest that, instead of speculating and risking complacency, her mother should investigate and seek the advice of a medical/psychological/child developmental professional.

I'm sure, they'll say it's her fault...I beats me how these species enjoy sex when there's no " reciprocation ". Na wa...There are prostitutes that accept as low as 1500naira, why can't people leave people be? and funny enough i've almost never seen or heard of a rapist charged for their actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? by pally123: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
MaritzaNL:
She might have been sexually molested before.
Not before. Frequently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) / awper / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.