Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... (3607 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
woya where can i find you?
I'm in my house na.. Waiting o
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol why mir.
Lol, me self don't know why
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
I'm in my house na.. Waiting o
Alright.. iv 4gotten ur user name 4 that area..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, me self don't know why
Is it not fine?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
so when you see my dp, you nor feel intimidated?
O gbe ina sori niï Wetin consign me,consign your dp?undecided
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Is it not fine?
It's not fine. Hehehe
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
You dey play with me? make i send my ladies, "daughters of jezebel 4llow you.... like 10 Ladies don give u general beating ones? lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Alright.. iv 4gotten ur user name 4 that area..
Lol, think harder
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
It's not fine. Hehehe
ok i will change it, but tahra is tripping 4 it na...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, think harder
lol give me a clue..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
ok i will change it, but tahra is tripping 4 it na...
Lol, Tahra would never o. I trust my sis
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol give me a clue..
No i won't. Hehehe
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, Tahra would never o. I trust my sis
see you, when she has already given me her house address already..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
see you, when she has already given me her house address already..
Lol, continue lieing o, i just dey laugh you ni o. Lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, continue lieing o, i just dey laugh you ni o. Lol
you want screenshots?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by lalasticlala(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol even lalasticlala self don tire for my monikers, from sweetorgasm to softorgasm to softapples to lordsamurai to saintsamurai to dlordsamurai to angelmarve.. infact i have lost count.. lol

You forgot whitewitch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
you want screenshots?
No, i no want
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
lalasticlala:

You forgot whitewitch
lol and whitewizard.... But you know i deserve to be untouchable from bans na...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
You dey play with me? make i send my ladies, "daughters of jezebel 4llow you.... like 10 Ladies don give u general beating ones? lol
They no fit.Emi 1blow,10 die fun ra mi.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
They no fit.Emi 1blow,10 die fun ra mi.
hmmmm you thats just 19years old.. lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, Tahr a would never o. I trust my sis
No mind am,ko ma fun re ni hope. I'm very well,thanks.smiley
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
hmmmm you thats just 19years old.. lol
Me 19yrs The last person that fought with me still dey hospital,was admitted 5months ago.Has had surgery 10times.smiley All I gave him was a punch.tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Me 19yrs The last person that fought with me still dey hospital,was admitted 5months ago.Has had surgery 10times.smiley All I gave him was a punch.tongue
Joke of the century, woya show me the indomie hand that you used in punching?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Joke of the century, woya show me the indomie hand that you used in punching?
I fit give you sample.Meet me at the usual place.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Eleganza33(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
So today, i was at uduaghan pack at Effurun warri, i was about to embark on a mini-trip to ughelli.. So after i bought my ticket, i sat down, observed my enviroment a little and saw that a light skin lady, with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful, was sitteth close to me... So i just decided to mind my business.. After few seconds i overheard her say "Lalasticlala and snake ehn" I was like is that not lalasticlala of nairaland... So i asked her out of curiosity, are you a nairalander? "She said No, that she is only a guest.. "In my mind i knew exactly that she was lying.. her body responce sold her out already.. "So i told her that i am saintsamurai, formerly softorgasm and softapple...But she still denied that she is only a guest.. "Please if you are the lady, maybe its because of the pimples or averagely facial beauty that made you to deny, or you are fond of calling guys ugly and broke in nairaland.. "Just know that i hold no grudge against you, just be yourself, you can pm me..
lols,only u al dis names i wanted to ask u d oda day weda u b sweetorgasm,y creatin acct left nd ryt
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
I fit give you sample.Meet me at the usual place.
lol ok i will meet you there...but be ready o.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eleganza33:
lols,only u al dis names i wanted to ask u d oda day weda u b sweetorgasm,y creatin acct left nd ryt
lol yeah i am sweetorgasm... i promise i wnt create more acct again..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol ok i will meet you there...but be ready o.
Sure.Come alone.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Sure.Come alone.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / Why Do Men Love Shame And Sex Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.