Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... (3590 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
i Want To Ask You A Question... What Is The Cause Of Our Beef?
What beef? I don't beef. I'm just blunt like that, deal with it. sad sad
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Blackhawk01: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Lol but some ladies and inferiority complex are like 5 and 6.. when i meet fellow nairalanders offline, i have never hidden my identity, i flow with them freely and we become close pals, the guys and the beautiful ladies are very open but the not so fine ladies are like. "i am just a guest"

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Kipchut! Some just enjoy being faceless. tongue

I met with a nairalander tho, dude was shocked when I mentioned my moniker. grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What beef? I don't beef. I'm just blunt like that, deal with it. sad sad
blunt? Far From That... Blunt about What Exactly Please...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol na wao,, you self go stubborn o.
Waheva.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Safiaa(f): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
But why do ladies pretend a lot?
How though?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Kipchut! Some just enjoy being faceless. tongue

I met with a nairalander tho, dude was shocked when I mentioned my moniker. grin cheesy grin tongue
Enjoy faceless kor,, enjoy basicless ni.... lol whats there to be faceless when you are confident of yourself... maybe the guy was shocked because of the big front he saw, he heard u gat impressive boobs..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
blunt? Far From That... Blunt about What Exactly Please...
I'm blunt with my comments and sometimes, rude. Deal with itwink
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
How though?
Denying even after they have been caught redhanded..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Safiaa(f): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Denying even after they have been caught redhanded..
I really dont know..

why didn't you ask the girl for her number?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
havent Seen You Been Rude To Anyone Else... The First Time You Quoted Me,you Were All Rude Like We Fought... Are You Attemptin To Bully Me? My Dear! Try Harder
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
I really dont know..

why didn't you ask the girl for her number?
Truth be told, i was never interested in talking to her, but the joy of meeting a fellow nairalander made me to converse with her, then her denial killed my desire to ask for her number, even though i never would have called her... "Team beautiful ladies"
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Cc: Tahr a, he has accepted he is softapples. grin
*knocks his head twice.* Softapples ko,hardbananas nii.He's a funny guy.gringrin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Truth be told, i was never interested in talking to her, but the joy of meeting a fellow nairalander made me to converse with her, then her denial killed my desire to ask for her number, even though i never would have called her... "Team beautiful ladies"
Get ready o, i must beat you today!
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
As I was reading your concocted story, something in my mynd was screaming "oro oo" ..ahn ahn. OP, fear God nah shocked
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Get ready o, i must beat you today!
lol hahahahaha where have you been?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
maybe You Are Just Crushin On Me cool its Okay Dear, you Can Let It Out. I Wont Judge You...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahahaha where have you been?
Somewhere na, were you looking for me before? Na me be that girl o
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
maybe You Are Just Crushin On Me cool its Okay Dear, you Can Let It Out. I Wont Judge You...
lol funny.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
comradespade:
As I was reading your concocted story, something in my mynd was screaming "oro oo" ..ahn ahn. OP, fear God nah shocked
Hahahaha,munle toh bad.gringringrin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Somewhere na, where you looking for me before? Na me be that girl o
yeah i have.... you are nt the lady...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
yeah i have.... you are nt the lady...
How did you know?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol funny.
no Mind That Babe
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Adaumunocha(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
I smell lies...
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I smell lies...
You Will Soon Smell Ring Worm
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
How did you know?
you aint a deltan..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Hahahaha,munle toh bad.gringringrin
smh
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Blackhawk01: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Enjoy faceless kor,, enjoy basicless ni.... lol whats there to be faceless when you are confident of yourself... maybe the guy was shocked because of the big front he saw, he heard u gat impressive boobs..

Sharrap! angry

Big kinni? shocked cheesy cheesy

Ever seen a cherry? tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
you aint a deltan..
Hian, no worry i will catch you later
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sharrap! angry

Big kinni? shocked cheesy cheesy

Ever seen a cherry? tongue
lol the investigator said yours is huger and loaded than that of maky..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hian, no worry i will catch you later
catch me if you can.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
You can imagine...
After stylishly yabbing her, you want to receive pm. You try. grin
I have seen you before but I won't reveal where.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
catch me if you can.
Lol, i will try my best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding / SEX IN THE CITY!! (Hood Edition 2) / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.