Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,364 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... (3596 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol the investigator said yours is huger and loaded than that of maky..

The investigator yaff failed. grin grin cheesy

Maky na cowbell nii tongue
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

The investigator yaff failed. grin grin cheesy
Maky na cowbell nii tongue
hahahahahaha but maky own don fall sha..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Blackhawk01: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
hahahahahaha but maky own don fall sha..

Idiot, na you fall am? undecided
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
smh
Are you related to agama lizards?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by BluntBoy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
My wife is viewing the thread. Need to respect myself.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

lol na yoruba demons fall am na....
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
shhhhi i said.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Victornezzar: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol av met with plenty nairalanders
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Tahra wehdone o. Lol
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Safiaa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have seen you before but I won't reveal where.
Please let me know
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Please let me know
where is that your stalker, "safiaa puuusyy?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Safiaa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
where is that your stalker, "safiaa puuusyy?
Dont know, dont care.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Dont know, dont care.
lol ok, thought you might have fallen 4 him..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by DavidEsq(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
So today, i was at uduaghan pack at Effurun warri, i was about to embark on a mini-trip to ughelli.. So after i bought my ticket, i sat down, observed my enviroment a little and saw that a light skin lady, with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful, was sitteth close to me... So i just decided to mind my business.. After few seconds i overheard her say "Lalasticlala and snake ehn" I was like is that not lalasticlala of nairaland... So i asked her out of curiosity, are you a nairalander? "She said No, that she is only a guest.. "In my mind i knew exactly that she was lying.. her body responce sold her out already.. "So i told her that i am saintsamurai, formerly softorgasm and softapple...But she still denied that she is only a guest.. "Please if you are the lady, maybe its because of the pimples or averagely facial beauty that made you to deny, or you are fond of calling guys ugly and broke in nairaland.. "Just know that i hold no grudge against you, just be yourself, you can pm me..
with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful.......why do u want to be PMed, wen u just described her in the above highlighted?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, i will try my best
I will be glad if you can catch me.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
I will be glad if you can catch me.
You are not serious o
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
You are not serious o
OR i will catch you instead.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
shhhhi i said.
Shut up!
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Shut up!
lol what temerity.. fear nor even catch you..
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Tahra wehdone o. Lol
Howfa sis?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
lol what temerity.. fear nor even catch you..
Who you be?Abegi.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

with a rough face filled with pimples and averagely beautiful.......why do u want to be PMed, wen u just described her in the above highlighted?
lol i was just been sincere, but that aside, we can still be friends.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Hahahaha,munle toh bad.gringringrin

I swear to God. Oni agbara cheesy
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Who you be?Abegi.
so when you see my dp, you nor feel intimidated?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tahra:
Howfa sis?
Fine sis.. How are you doing?
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
OR i will catch you instead.
Hahahaha.. Oya na
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
so when you see my dp, you nor feel intimidated?
Abeg change am
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Abeg change am
lol why mir.
Re: MY Experience With A Female Nairalander/romancelander... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahahaha.. Oya na
woya where can i find you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Should I Accept This Robbery Operation / Happy Birthday To Robnectar / Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.