Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? (5170 Views)

Poll: Would You Spy On Your Partner

Yes: 13% (22 votes)
Only if I suspect he/she is cheating: 44% (71 votes)
No: 35% (57 votes)
Undecided: 5% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by parislomo(f): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2010
Yes, I'd spy on him from time to time just to know he's 'doing good'.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by sun4sure: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2010
To me, that can only be triggered by joblessness, what will be will be, i 've thought it wise resolving to "conscience theory" This is the sure way to long life,
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by rickie4us(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2010
@ poster

No

what has happened to trust?
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by homerac7: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2010
distrust breeds distrust, gbam!!!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by otukpo(f): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2010
Yea.
If need be.
And that's when i see signs of dishonesty and unfathfulness.
Why shld i waste my life with someone who is not worth it.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2010
@Otukpo, thats my EXACT point too. "Why should I waste my life with someone who's not worth it".

Na wa for the overly sentimental replies i'm seeing on this thread. I can understand why the women wouldn't want to bother to spy on their husbands. But the men? Come' on!

Why not. I wonder why a lot of you have been parroting trust trust trust - as if it is some sacred entity. If a wife is TRULY trustworthy then the spying would prove just that! Na lie? And you'd then TRULY trust her! If you claim you trust her but yet you're too scared to spy on her (lest you discover she's su.cking her pastor's dic.k), then what kind of st.upid trust is that? That is self-delusion; one cannot build a marriage on delusion. I cant do that for the effed up cliché that 'what you don't know wouldnt hurt you'. It would, even more than if I knew!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2010
pro01:

@Otukpo, thats my EXACT point too. "Why should I waste my life with someone who's not worth it".

Na wa for the overly sentimental replies i'm seeing on this thread. I can understand why the women wouldn't want to bother to spy on their husbands. But the men? Come' on!

Why not. I wonder why a lot of you have been parroting trust trust trust - as if it is some sacred entity. If a wife is TRULY trustworthy then the spying would prove just that! Na lie? And you'd then TRULY trust her! If you claim you trust her but yet you're too scared to spy on her (lest you discover she's su.cking her pastor's manliness), then what kind of st.upid trust is that? That is self-delusion; one cannot build a marriage on delusion. I cant do that for the effed up cliché that 'what you don't know wouldnt hurt you'. It would, even more than if I knew!

So so insecure! tongue

@ Post

Why would I bother mounting surveillance on somebody  If he wants to cheat he can go ahead and do just that! The day I get tired, I'll pack my bags and leave . .  right after I blow his brains out! *walks away to clean my AK47*  cool
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by adetoru(f): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2010
I'm married and I can tell you it's not worth it at least for men.If or when you catch him,he'll only yell at you for doing it and act all defensive and cold and make it your fault.It's not worth it eeeehhhhhh.When I stopped calling my husband every hour,he wondered why and started calling me himself.If I'm the one who is out,Ilet the fone ring without answering.I did answer a call from a female once and calmly told her to stop calling him at home and she shd wait till he's out of the house.
Ladies,we don't need to put our man under surveillance,when he starts cheating,trust me,you'll know.
Now he's the one who asks me"Is there anything you're not telling me?" and I just laff.Now instead of going out all nite,he wants to stay home to play PES 2010.Men! grin grin
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by gillyy: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2010
I only tried checking my BF's SMS on his phone he was so angry as i have done something wrong.For me i have promise myself never to even touch his fone again.But come to think of it have i done any tin wrong?

Mounting a surveillance is the last tin i will do.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

So so insecure! tongue
[/i]  cool

Why can't you simply stop stalking me. Would give you just this one chance for peace. Things could get really messy btw us if you choose to refuse.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2010
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by furacao(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2010
You might not be able to live with what you discover,
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by galatico(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2010
I'll never do that, it's a free world, a man or woman should have his or her freedom, I don't have to monitor my woman, except if I want my heart to be broken!!!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by deluxecad(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2010
pro01:

Why can't you simply stop stalking me. Would give you just this one chance for peace. Things could get really messy btw us if you choose to refuse.

haha, I have a hunch that something good will work out for you too. looooooooooool

ROFL

grin cheesy cool
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
pro01:

Who's stalking you You flatter yourself my friend undecided

But wait oh, am I supposed to start trembling now *rooooooooolz eyez*

You 'messy' no go pass calling me a pro.st.itute and a s.lu.t . . who the heck cares tongue
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by r231(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

So so insecure! tongue

@ Post

Why would I bother mounting surveillance on somebody If he wants to cheat he can go ahead and do just that! The day I get tired, I'll pack my bags and leave . . right after I blow his brains out! *walks away to clean my AK47* cool

i need to start walking around with bullt proof wink smiley
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Donvilo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2010
No, i won't do that. For reasons best known to me.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
r231:

i need to start walking around with bullt proof wink smiley

You are not the cheating type!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by okzydessy: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
no, i can never do that for any reason
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Blazing99: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
"Many people never get to know their partners are cheating on them throughout the relationship."

I don't want to be one of those Mugus so I gotta spy at times.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
^^ e juta isi nkita, e were agba ya me gini

I really hope you are Ibo cos I don't have the strength to interpret that . .
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by r231(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
english pls lol
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
r231:

english pls lol

I'm sorry darling, but English is not my first language sad

But we can ask pro01 to interpret it for us, when he's done with his campaign against women . . wink cheesy

Abeg come to YIM jor, let's jist!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by latiana(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
My ex used to do that alot. I think it bothers on insecurity.

I would'nt do such cos it's too much heartache.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Meldrick(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2010
my girlfriend, na na na but my wife yes ooooo.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Who's stalking you You flatter yourself my friend undecided

Your 'messy' no go pass calling me a pro.st.itute and a s.lu.t . . who the heck cares tongue

You've already described yourself excellently; there's little I can add to that.

Just stop stalking me all over the place with skunk-like stench.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by HARDDON: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
There are somefins u cant hide for long, not from me and any other guy dat has bin in the game, ! this question is only for kids at their mother's breast not for grown up players lk me,

dere are very subtl ways to tell wivout havin to mount FBI or satelyt on the young lady,

1)Phones are wonderful, if she a nu chick and is has a secrets, chk her voice signals weneva she answas the phn, gals hv diff voice signals for diff folks, and wen she hangs up, chk up on her body language note carefully the nxt tin that comes out of her mouth,

2) drop in on her unanounced but make sure u bring a gift along,

3) note her click of frnds and b close to the coolest one and win her trust, she is ur eyes if u know wor i mean,

i have no endin to this, so i take a small bow,

WIFEE MATERIALS, ARE DIFFICULT TO TRACE COS U JST KNW SHE IS , CLEAN! AFTA ALL, U CONNECT IN SOUL FAR BEYOND THE NATURAL, U CAN TELL WEN SHE IS DOIN SOMEFIN WRNG OR SHE HAS AND MOST WUD TELL U B4 U EVN ASK!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
pro01:

You've already described yourself excellently; there's little I can add to that.

Just stop stalking me all over the place with skunk-like stench.

seriously, is that the best you can do

Mccccheeeeeeeew!

eyes him from head to toe, turns around and walks away in disgust! tongue
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
hmmmm, stalkers.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by r231(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

seriously, is that the best you can do

Mccccheeeeeeeew!

eyes him from head to toe, turns around and walks away in disgust! tongue

its enough

plsssss
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
@topic it wouldn't hurt to do it at times but not stupidly though.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Iranoladun(f): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
Why not? I don't trust blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / Pros And Cons Of Being A Side Guy / Adorable Photo Of A Yoruba Couple In Traditional Attire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.