Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? (5171 Views)

Poll: Would You Spy On Your Partner

Yes: 13% (22 votes)
Only if I suspect he/she is cheating: 44% (71 votes)
No: 35% (57 votes)
Undecided: 5% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Phony200(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Topic
No.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by hexcraft(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
Hell No! Why marry him/her in the first place when you can not sleep with your eyes closed? Please we should be careful when we take decision as critical as marriage. We should always be sure of whom we are getting married to. We should take that decision alone and not be rushed or guided or advised about it. It more about delegating those part of our responsibilities to someone we can't find fault in, no matter how he/she does it, we should be satisfied. Even if it is done badly at that particular moment, but for the fact that he/she is our husband/wife, we should just smile around it and make the environment serene or make the best out of it. Why even spend such money and time on such activities, when we should be thinking on how to make every member of our home more comfortable and happy. That would only be bringing in third parties into our marriages that is ment just for Two. Remember "what we don't know will not hurt us". If you cannot trust your wife, then who can you trust? Your Father , "That want to know more about your family and see how to control it for you?, Your Mother , that will always tell you that your wife is taking all your attention and the likes?, Your siblings, That want more and more from you financially and other wise, or your inlaws, hell no. Your best friend should even be YOUR WIFE. unless you don't LOVE HER. , Let me end with this popular quote ", He that ""FINDS" a WIFE finds a good thing and obtains Mercy from the LORD. Or better still as in Gen. 2.24 " Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall CLEAVE unto his WIFE: and they shall be ONE flesh.

A word is enough for the wise.

"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow". - St. Jerome
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Tcrack(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
the bible says, "seek and you shall find" if you spy on your partner, that thing you want to see, you will see.then, i would like to see the look on your face when you have to take care of your four children all alone. except he/she has giving you a concrete reason to be suspicious, anybody spying on his/her partner has a serious psychological problems. IMO
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by homerac7: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
there is somethin they call scotome. them say na condition whereby everythn u c start resemble or confirm wetin u dey xpct to see. if u mean to put ur babe or guy under surveilance, first be sure u r only lookin for reasons to demonize him or her. definitely, a lot of casual things will make "meaning" to u, then u c what u want: evidence of his/ her infidelity, gbam!!!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by homerac7: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
"scotoma", i meant
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by nexstorm(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
the best Way to spy on a woman is by not spying on her.dont forget nothing is hidden,she will show her real self to others in you absence.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by dangerzone: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
no, i trust her
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by PupetMasta(m): 1:18am On Mar 13, 2010
I will only snoop if I am ready to leave the relationship or marriage and I'm looking for a reason or justification to do so.

Anyway as a guy that does not like surprises, knowing her darkest secrets will not hurt me while not knowing will definitely hurt me.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2010
TCRACK said:
the bible says, "seek and you shall find" if you spy on your partner, that thing you want to see, you will see.

LMAO. i understand what you are saying, that line just had me cracking up.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Donvilo(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ E JUTA ISI NKITA, E WERE AGBA YA ME GINI

I really hope you are Ibo cos I don't have the strength to interpret that . .

Ha ha haa! grin grin grin That capitalized part cracks me up! Ujujoan, u no do the guy good o! grin He hee!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by yommys01(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2010
@ Poster, you are talking to me but I have learnt my lessons now. My 5 years relationship which is extremely close to marriage almost went with the wind this last week mainly because of insecurity.

I started behaving silly to the girl ever since she got admission in 2007. I have not evidence but still find myself doing it but it is over. It is not easy as girls can be silly sometime but since I don't like been watched I will have to give up such habits but that does not mean one should go to school and close his eyes even when there are evidences.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by AnneMarie2(f): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2010
I'ld so NOT do such a thing,although i'm the jealous type.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by parislomo(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2010
Would You Spy On Your Partner Yes 19 (14.3%) Only if I suspect he/she is cheating 59 (44.4%)
No 49 (36.8%)
Undecided 6 (4.5%)

Total Votes: 133

Submission: Only 36.8% will not do such!! lol. . .
wink cheesy
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
I feel perhaps i culd ask myself~ strictly if its a wife or a fiancee, i myt not care much about a girl friend~
what's the probability that she culd be cheating on me or what's the probability that she isn't

but somethings are too important to be founded on the luxury of mere probability

but still
i feel most people totally confuse TRUST emotional BLINDNESS
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ ujujoan. Ur sooo funny.if only the guy understands wat u just said
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ topic,id not do it cos it might bring regret and high blood pressure.my uncle did it and it cost him his marriage.he's separated from his wife and now makin moves to reconcile after 5 years
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by sigidi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
i wouldnt but i'ld love to know if deres smtin goin on so i cld be out of dat shit quick
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by emmydee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2010
I simply wont spy on a galfriend, it's not worth it.

I can't marry someone I know i will have to spy on.
If I dont trust her, i wont marry her.
And if she gives me any reason to spy on her, I will divorce.

I need to be free with my life.
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by crown22: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
yes,of course.If you are married to me why going yawa.
I MUST FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND KNOW HER FOR SURE
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by deluxecad(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2010
crown22:

yes,of course.If you are married to me why going yawa.
I MUST FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND KNOW HER FOR SURE

GO AHEAD AND SPY ON HER TO YOUR OWN UNDOING.

I NO FIT DO AM. WASTE OF TAX PAYER'S ENERGY. grin
cool
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Chetachuku(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2010
As if I have nothing else to occupy me?
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by hamabra(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Monitoring anybody is short cut to death becos ur BP WILL SURELY RISE, so just trust her or him but if you insist anything u see na u sabi grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Topik.
If need be, YES!
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Abygul(f): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2010
that ridiculous.men be it handsome urgly wowo or wat evaaaaaa dey will still cheat so y want to av hyper at dis tender age.remember evry other person is out dere watchin him as u tink u are and it goin to be unlucky u if u are not even good in bed.miaw cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Asimmy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
I don't see my self spending time and resources on such. What you don't discover/uncover does not hurt, why should I purchase or invite heartbreak with my own resources if my suspicion is right and guilt if wrong? He is, or supposed to be mine so, any other person out there is in the 'secret' so why bother?

Also it may change his loyalty if he discovers that I've been spying on him (what's the point to remain faithful if already he is been accused of infidelity?).
Re: Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? by Wumine(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
Survillance is a waste of money. A bit of personal sniffing and snooping will do without wasting my time on it (i.e. if am convinced he's cheating and just need evidence to buttress it). He's bound to slip if he is really up to something cos 'Ojo gbogbo ni ti'ole'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date / Who Would Marry Me (pix) / Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.