Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? (3588 Views)

Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP / S’East Plots To Dump PDP, Plans Merging APGA With ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2010
Next time Make una dey have respect for una Elders.
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2010
maddock:

Helloooooo, is this topic about ghanian girls? Can you guys please focus and lay aside every erotic (mis)adventures
One of the major problems of Nigeria apart from orruption,ineptitude and incompetency of her leaders is her size (though also a major strenght).Kai too many people in Nigeria with too many socio-economic problems hence their vunerability and availability to be used easily by mischief makers. But back to the topic, almighty Nigeria merging (or acquired) with Ghana, WAT DA HECH RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Mr English, Nah so dem dey spell those words abi? undecided
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by maddock(m): 6:30am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Mr English, Nah so dem dey spell those words abi? undecided

If i woz u slap this morning eh, okra seed wey u no eat go fly out of ya mouth, abi you eat craze?
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2010
maddock:

If i woz u slap this morning eh, okra seed wey u no eat go fly out of ya mouth, abi you eat craze?
grin grin grin grin

LOL Chic, mo so fun wipe o like wahala ju undecided tongue
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2010
maddock:

Dem no born the whole of your household well.
You dey mad abi you chop sh.i.t.
Oh bwoi no vex me 2day oooo. Ewu Ara.

FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin

LOL Chic, mo so fun wipe o like wahala ju undecided tongue
E mi ke? undecided
I am a gentle giant ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp, thatz enough.
I miss the gentle you sad
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by maddock(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2010
Onneh to neh o willo lio
Edekidefiam
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by chic2pimp(m): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

chic2pimp, thatz enough.
I miss the gentle you sad
I'm sowry dear embarassed embarassed embarassed
Alright then, I'll ignore him henceforth smiley

maddock:

Onneh to neh o willo lio
Edekidefiam
Same to you(x12)
Chei 2day is your lucky day oooo angry angry.
I don ready for you wahlai
Re: Nigeria To Split 'vs' Merging With Ghana? by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? / 2015 Election: Rivers PDP May Settle For Wike / Lagos Is A Yoruba Land And Not A No Man's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.