Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) (74211 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
very soon they will list it as one of their achievements.
pix looks good though
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
zoba88:
Rivers state Governor Wike who is in Spain to sign agreement with Real Madrid to open a football academy in Rivers state embark on inspection of the training facility at the academy. Cristianl Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos had good time chatting up with His Excellency the Gov of Rivers State.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/governor-wike-poses-with-cristiano.html?m=1

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Annie939(f): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
wike na guy man
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by kenostika(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Meanwhile,Rochas vs Omojuwa

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
abi he won sign com naija league ?
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's what he knows to do best even when his house is burning in Rivers, and what I know for sure is that he paid to meet with c.Ronaldo in spain
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by iammaKING(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Akissani:
FTC ...i dedicate my 1st ever FTC to Nnamdi kanu for calling his people pigs and idiots

Bhahahahaha...mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
omo see tummy
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
contactmorak:
Is it me,or that 4th picture looks like a Photoshop?

It is you
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
and sergio ramos....dem don pay management
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mekus68:
PDP always moving States & Country forward.

If APC wins in the next election in 2019, God forbid, they will draw all Wike's/PDP achievements backward n blame the PDP for their backwardness.

Ndi ara
Mumu u be real olodo. How does Wike meeting Ronaldo translates to moving the country forward? This is the most stupid comment I ever read this year.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
What's with the dark shades?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Me too posed with Super Eagles coach Rohr in Paris today. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ronaldo simply the best! Messi fans gerrout.....haters gonna hate! grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kingcesar:
Wike for the third picture be like:
Ogène ronaldo this one wey you no wan talk personal pinshure with me, i get body odour??

Omg! You have killed me and my wife with laughter this night. Nairaland why naa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by juniior(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Akissani:
FTC ...i dedicate my 1st ever FTC to Nnamdi kanu for calling his people pigs and idiots
scum of the earth
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by moshino(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Can't Ronaldo just pay him off to forget Rivers state and employ him as his janitor?

Just because your grandfather and father are janitors doesn't mean everyone will be one, even you, can do other things besides being a janitor.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by DLORDMAN: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls guys I need your advice
Am a 200level student studying chemistry and also 18years old
how do I fulfil my dream, I want to become a footballer..how do I go about this?
Am a talented young guy..
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na only Ronaldo pikin I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by jedyjedy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
He is going to erect a statue of Ronaldo in Portharcourt when he gets to Nigeria. yeye people

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Ola514(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
our over sabi is worrying us
that's why nothing is working in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
clevvermind:
NICE PIX. IT IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.
See your life?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yeligray:
U wee nat come back and do your job
grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
contactmorak:
Is it me,or that 4th picture looks like a Photoshop?
it's not...data the glassroom at the top of bernabeau
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
E dey pain me Gaga
moshino:

Just because your grandfather and father are janitors doesn't mean everyone will be one, even you, can do other things besides being a janitor.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Biety:
Develope Rivers United and the whites will also come portharcourt to watch football.

Didn't you see the part we it says that he was there TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT WITH REAL MADRID TO BUILD AN ACADEMY back in Rivers?

Is it by force to criticize?
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
This Governor looks good as a Guard.
Always on dark sun glasses
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:
Me too posed with Super Eagles coach Rohr in Paris today. Lol
How's your trip bro? Enjoy your stay.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by ndat(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
otosa:
Imo state last week, this week is River State, please which state Governor will shows us another stupidity next week?
lagos state
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by pole: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Govenor be like agbero wey dy load for merket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.