Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) (10915 Views)

Do Men Offer Sex? / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just saw this picture,who agrees?

9 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by ikp120(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, that's a real man right there!
Marriage is a big scam. angry

19 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by biacan(f): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
And some ladies will still fall for this fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Papiikush: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
No wonder those real men end up being a divorcee. Apparently we have little amount of "real men" left on this planet.

19 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
And some ladies will still fall for this fellow
thats life!..some ladies are desperate enough to allow that

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:
No wonder those real men end up being a divorcee. Apparently we have little amount of "real men" left on this planet.
lol,meaning you agree with him?
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
That plan won't work if any try it on me. I'm not stvpid nor desperate.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by biacan(f): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
thats life!..some ladies are desperate enough to allow that

If only they can see the future

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:
So there are fake and real men? Lolz!!!!
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
He's an irresponsible lad. He must be confusing who a real man is, for a fùckboy. Only fùck boys impregnate their girlfriends without a future plan. If you want a child, put a ring on the finger.

After the deed has been done, you'd foolishly make her your babymama or cry fowl of the lady trying to force you into marriage with a pregnancy.

12 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, that's a real man right there!

Marriage is a big scam. angry
..don't let the nairaland female keyboard ninjas come for you bro

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Papiikush: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
lol,meaning you agree with him?

Agree to impregnate random women hoping any of them will jump into marriage with you?

Akintonmide sounds mentally drained.

10 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
That Guy plan won't work if he try it on me.
hmmmm.. *yinmu* when money, cuteness and fame is talking. My dear sister you'd forget who you really were.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
no offense,thats unless you insist on protection
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
paybak:
hmmmm.. *yinmu* when money, cuteness and fame is talking. My dear sister you'd forget who you really were.
Take a closer look, do I look like any of the females you have probably encountered? I know what moves me.
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Papiikush: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
So there are fake and real men? Lolz!!!!
Some men are as useless as a fake menstruation pad.
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

Agree to impregnate random women hoping any of them will jump into marriage with you?

Akintonmide sounds mentally drained.

lol...maybe he's gotten tired of being curved..that shit hurts bro
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benita27:
He's an irresponsible lad. He must be confusing who a real man is, for a fùckboy. Only fùck boys impregnate their girlfriends without a future plan. If you want a child, put a ring on the finger.

After the deed has been done, you'd foolishly make her your babymama or cry fowl of the lady trying to force you into marriage with a pregnancy.
he clearly is confused

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by ikp120(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
So you will abort the pregnancy?

Oh, you won't marry him.

That's for those thinking about marriage sha
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
So you will abort the pregnancy?

Oh, you won't marry him.

That's for those thinking about marriage sha
I won't get pregnant sir. Period!
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Take a closer look, do I look like any of the females you have probably encountered? I know what moves me.
i understand, you are still probably in that your village in benue state.. Come down to lagos and see.. The first time i set legs in lagos, i was filled with thoughts to go back to village and do money ritual and use my prick since i'm not so that much into fu*kery.. When you see these guys that God blessed with everything (money, cuteness, fame) , you'd forget your life and when you finally open leg, you'd be like *oro ooooo* biko i'm not talking about those toothpick leg guys trying hard to form big boy living in those mainland oooo.. Come over to lekki, even few places in ikeja, island. I'm sorry for you.

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
paybak:
i understand, you are still probably in that your village in benue state.. Come down to lagos and see.. The first time i set legs in lagos, i was filled with thoughts to go back to village and do money ritual and use my prick since i'm not so that much into fu*kery.. When you see these guys that God blessed with everything (money, cuteness, fame) , you'd forget your life and when you finally open leg, you'd be like *oro ooooo* biko i'm not talking about those toothpick leg guys trying hard to form big boy living in those mainland oooo.. Come over to lekki, even few places in ikeja, island. I'm sorry for you.
Never coming down to Lag bro. I enjoy the serenity and peace of mind associated with the village life. I love bro, yes I do!!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benita27:

soooo!
You are back, right?
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by ikp120(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
I won't get pregnant sir. Period!
This one is speaking English. Hehehehe grin grin

You never see something. cheesy grin grin Just to puncture the condom and you will miss your period within one month. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Never coming down to Lag bro. I enjoy the serenity and peace of mind associated with the village life. I love bro, yes I do!!
that's good for you cuz if you come lasan.. You'd eventually not remember any of your mama warnings. I'm done talking.

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
This one is speaking English. Hehehehe grin grin

You never see something. cheesy grin grin Just to puncture the condom and you will miss your period within one month. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
hahahahahaha,thought the puncturing was a lady thing
Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by ikp120(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doctormarvin:
hahahahahaha,thought the puncturing was a lady thing
Smart guys seriously looking for baby mamas do that cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by gbenga158: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Exponental(m): 1:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Real men don't put their sperms anywhere....

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by FisifunKododada: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2017
I like his sense of humour grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2017
What's this 'man' saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / Please Help My Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.