Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (42943 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by devigblegble: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
How is social media going to help her , that won’t stop her husband from knacking the student
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Iseoluwani: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
There is God

Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
mikky4764:
Some ladies love to date married men, indirectly delaying themselves from getting married
As in ehn,i just tire for girls... And d men wey dia thing no dey gree stay one place.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by lonelydora: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
mikky4764:
Some ladies love to date married men, indirectly delaying themselves from getting married

Sleeping with a married man/woman is a loan payable someday in whatever form Karma chooses.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
wolexii:
Pls how do I post something on nairaland?
werey
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by sasmanxiraht(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color] shamful tech
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by larrybabanla(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
This Kenya people sef, dem use fck swear 4 dem? Awon oniranu oshi
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by enemyofprogress: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
See the student looking like a teacher
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Prefola: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mhizkel:

Not in all cases sir,
Some men are just so shameless. No matter how hard you try to satisfy them, they still won't desist from shameful acts.
Well i agree with you but if that was the case, she should have settled it privatly instead of bringing the matter to the public...
Am not giving the husband a high five for what he did but my point is that,she shouldn't have gone so far,getting the student's pics and placing it side by side with her husbands own an spitting trash...
As a matter of fact,instead of quenching the fire,she has increased it cuz no man with two balls will take this lightly even if he is at fault...
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by talk2percy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

She is married to manwhore tongue

didn't u read where it sayd sexually starved? Why would she starve her man of sex and then has the right to complain when another girl is giving it to him?
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by sureteeboy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mhizkel:

Not in all cases sir,
Some men are just so shameless. No matter how hard you try to satisfy them, they still won't desist from shameful acts.
Some guys will just be making flimsy excuses
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Yuji: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good woman! Make sure you disgrace them both. Hopefully he loses his job due to the whole affair and make sure you divorce his sorry ass. Take your own fair share of his remaining wealth in court and live your life or find a better man who can be faithful to you.
Any dog who quotes me should better not bark as I don't do dogs but real men like my dad,brothers and hubby grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Mhizkel(f): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Prefola:

Well i agree with you but if that was the case, she should have settled it privatly instead of bringing the matter to the public...
Am not giving the husband a high five for what he did but my point is that,she shouldn't have gone so far,getting the student's pics and placing it side by side with her husbands own an spitting trash...
As a matter of fact,instead of quenching the fire,she has increased it cuz no man with two balls will take this lightly even if he is at fault...
We all handle matters in desperate ways. I believe that's how best she could handle hers.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by fortunechy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
only in Kenya ......their name alone sound like Chinese movie
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by olamefun1990(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2017
mikky4764:
And when has marriage e come a career to pursue.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by spiritedtete: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2017
mikky4764:

When a married man gives you what you known as comfort, even the powerful devil will compromise.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Decryptor(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Mhizkel:

Not in all cases sir,

It's called variety. Will you tell me that you are ok with only that red colored hair you have on? Don't you change the colors routinely? Secondly, why do ladies cheat with these married men when they know they are married?
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by ashjay001(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2017
mikky4764:

Unfortunately, life doesnt work like that. A lot of good babes remain unmarried n oloshos are married to men of timber n calibretongue
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by buJu234: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
mikky4764:

hello;

i dont think i am in agreement with ur saying t.. even though i dont support sleeping with married men..

are we now saying that some of our female single friends; have been sleeping with other people`s husband thats why they are still single?

or are there not ladies whom are happily married today that have slept with more than one married men in the past?
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by asawanathegreat(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Kenye with bad bad things
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by mikky4764(f): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
buJu234:

hello;

i dont think i am in agreement with ur saying t.. even though i dont support sleeping with married men..

are we now saying that some of our female single friends; have been sleeping with other people`s husband thats why they are still single?

or are there not ladies whom are happily married today that have slept with more than one married men in

I'm not saying is the reason all ladies are single, I'm only talking abt the ones dating married men. Sorry if u misunderstood me.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by mikky4764(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
ashjay001:

Unfortunately, life doesnt work like that. A lot of good babes remain unmarried n oloshos are married to men of timber n calibretongue

sorry I'm not talking abt all ladies, I'm focusing on the ones dating married men.
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by jobbers: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2017
kenya again
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2017
mikky4764:

sorry I'm not talking abt all ladies, I'm focusing on the ones dating married men.

Same thing, madam. Life aint fair.

That a lady didnt date a married man doesnt mean her hubby wont stray!? Fact of life
Re: Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With by Mhizkel(f): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Decryptor:

It's called variety. Will you tell me that you are ok with only that red colored hair you have on? Don't you change the colors routinely? Secondly, why do ladies cheat with these married men when they know they are married?
The use of the word 'variety' in this instance is very wrong. They are married for crying out loud. One thing is men/women will always see something different in other people which their spouse don't have. And if one decides to keep running after them, believe me such person would end up a wasted being. The best is to be contented with what you"ve got.

Not all ladies do that. And for those who do such, karma awaits. Most of these ladies are agents of the devil. Their job is to destroy everyman who can't keep his tool in place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.