Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) (52667 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
agbonkamen:
I will only marry such old man if he is a president...... grin grin grin

Read again. He is president of Bori State. LoL. U nor see that one?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
We shout only when the child is still a minor. That woman is a full grown lady, she can marry a man of 150yrs, no qualms. But marrying a 13yr old is insane. "SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILIZM "
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
After seeing the picture of that old man and that young lady, I have concluded that there is nothing the Igbo would not do for money.

She's Ikwerre not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
embarassedchai
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

Read again. He is president of Bori State. LoL. U nor see that one?
no I no see am grin
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by SonOfmercy007: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
obembet:

They will come for you....

And teach u the different between south south and south East....

South South are Niger Delta while South East are real Igbo

And rivers na south south.. Not Igbo...

No tribe wey no like Money but Yoruba no feel do this for any reason
But 80+years old Alaafin of Oyo recently married a 20+ years old lady.Tell me more about double standard bruv.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
After seeing the picture of that old man and that young lady, I have concluded that there is nothing the Igbo would not do for money.
How do know that lady is not Ikwerre?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by somegirl1: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
How do you know she's not Ikwerre?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by 2016v2017: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Is paedophilia all about astronomical age difference?

This is a marriage between two adults.
One male ancestor and a middle aged female. No paedophile here.
just one gold digger spotted there
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by somegirl1: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
billyG:

so ikwerre & igbo has no common ancestor?nothing in common?
They claim to originate from Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by chieni(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iconize(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

You're an idiot. Ijeoma is Ikwerre

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by somegirl1: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dmeji4444:

They only shout if he was a Muslim. Mumu region and tribe.

Which tribe? which region?
The man is Ogoni and the woman is ethnically ambiguous, Igboid albeit.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

would u give ur 18 or 13(yerima's case) year old daughter to a man of 50yrs and above?

if u wont den shut up cos these are adult not someone who is 18yrs n a 55 years old man

I would gladly do that. Girls of those ages from the South are busy sharing punanis in Abuja hotels... They're everywhere.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
obembet:

They will come for you....

And teach u the different between south south and south East....

South South are Niger Delta while South East are real Igbo

And rivers na south south.. Not Igbo...

No tribe wey no like Money but Yoruba no feel do this for any reason

Malicious ewedu gubblers, una don start again with sanctimonious we are better than them bulshit. Yoruba guys have been on a roller coaster with old expired oyibo women and non has turned it into inter tribal diatribe but here you are making
Of yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/876745/nigerian-man-28-marries-71-year-old

https://www.nairaland.com/488469/see-old-white-woman-wey
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
jaido09:
Do you even know what paedophile means? You keep going on about age difference. You were corrected earlier but you are still banging on about it. He is a paedophile only if the lady is UNDERAGE which means not an adult.

18years is underage in marriage but not in prostitution right? I swear the Southern girls I recently saw in an Abuja hotel sleeping with men for a paltry 3k are less than 18
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfSkills:

is there sawdust in your brain?

for goodness sake, the man and this woman are both adults

What is the age for adulthood Tell me and answer the questions below.

What is the age of Sanusis wife....?

Recently, we saw a wedding between an 18year old boy and a 17 year old girl here on Nairaland.... If I can remember, I saw no post condemning the union or describing them as immature....

FYI, that's the height of Southern hypocrisy.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
donbenie:
There's a lot of difference between a 60 year old marrying an 18 year old and an 87 year old marrying a 45 year old,in case you haven't noticed,the woman is no spring chicken..very possibly a divorcee..no one can accuse him of being a cradle raider..

An 87year old grandpa cannot fulfill his marital rights while Sanusi, from all indications, he can gladly do that... The former is just closer to his grave, average Nigerians don't attain that age, more reason to condemn the marriage.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by birdsview(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
What's her agenda?there sure has to be a good one
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I just dey eye you. Stylishly trying to justify CHILD MARRIAGE, abi? Because you don't know the difference between an adult and a minor? Kontinue. I have my koboko with me. More nonsense from you and you'll be getting 50 lashes in a flash. undecided

What's the formal adulthood age? Tell me undecided
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheControversy:
So that expired mama looks like a child to you abi?

He's old enough to be her Grandpa
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
You can't convince me love is involved here.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Is paedophilia all about astronomical age difference?

This is a marriage between two adults.
One male ancestor and a middle aged female. No paedophile here.

The marriage between Sanusi and his 18year old wife was equally between two adults.... But you guys called him all sort of names.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

What's the formal adulthood age? Tell me undecided
The Legal age of consent is 18.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
The Legal age of consent is 18.

Don't shy away from the question....

Sanusi married an 18year old girl but you guys called him all sorts of names.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

Don't shy away from the question....

Sanusi married an 18year old girl but you guys called him all sorts of names.
I don't know the age of the girl he married, let alone call him names for marrying her.

Your question is not for me.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I don't know the age of the girl he married, let alone call him names for marrying her.

Your question is not for me.

I was referring to the supposed interest (anti-North) you are trying to protect.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by cruz419(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
lward,,love is really blind but I never taught it was this blind oo na wa oo,,I don't even know to wish them!!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

An 87year old grandpa cannot fulfill his marital rights while Sanusi, from all indications, he can gladly do that... The former is just closer to his grave, average Nigerians don't attain that age, more reason to condemn the marriage.
The lady is a matured and experienced worldly wise middle aged woman..with all due respect,unless one is being mischievous there's absolutely nothing to condemn here..she has the wherewithal to handle the consequences of her decisions..on the other hand a Grandfather taking advantage of an inexperienced Teenager whose mates are still writing their Ọlevels,likely from a disadvantaged home and possibly against her wish is not in any way comparable..
That he is near his grave is a moot argument,death is not a function of who old pass..
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

When Sanusi married an 18year old girl, all hell was let loose.... Though their age difference was no way closer to this couple.

Some people and blind argument! Sanusi married a minor, an eighteen year old! The lady in this picture can only be in her 30s or above So, do you still call that a pedophile arrangement? Abeg go siddon for one corner, won si ma p'eyin Ko tii kan yin.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

I was referring to the supposed interest (anti-North) you are trying to protect.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? How can you tell my intentions?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
placeofallure:

Some people and blind argument! Sanusi married a minor, an eighteen year old! The lady in this picture can only be in her 30s or above So, do you still call that a pedophile arrangement? Abeg go siddon for one corner, won si ma p'eyin Ko tii kan yin.

So an 18year old girl is a minor abi?

Can you swear that you were still a virgin at the age of 18? Karuwan banza kawai undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.