Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) (52662 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
How did you arrive at that conclusion? How can you tell my intentions?

By analysing your comments, painstakingly.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

So an 18year old girl is a minor abi?

Can you swear that you were still a virgin at the age of 18? Karuwan banza kawai undecided

That hausa part of your quote.... Your daddy!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Another addition to the sugar mommas in PH lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

By analysing your comments, painstakingly.
Deepshyte, mayne. I'm protecting no "anti-North" interest.

Paedophilia is what I'm against. Or, are you saying the North is paedophilic? Then take responsibility for that. Don't accuse me of saying things I never said.

Capice?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by rossychik(f): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
huh
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
After seeing the picture of that old man and that young lady, I have concluded that there is nothing the Igbo would not do for money.
ikwerres answer ijeoma too, you see how you are exposing your identity issue here,
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by dmonny(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
What is this?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
placeofallure:

I was not a virgin at 18

That hausa part of your quote.... Your daddy!

The only thing I saw in your comment is the highlighted.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Is paedophilia all about astronomical age difference?

This is a marriage between two adults.
One male ancestor and a middle aged female. No paedophile here.
Male ancestor L O L
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iSlayer: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Single stupid comment from Hopeathand.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

The only thing I saw in your comment is the highlighted.

Do you know why I won't banter words with you? People from your side of the country are not very intellectually sound, Ehn! E go gan!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by chieni(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
After seeing the picture of that old man and that young lady, I have concluded that there is nothing the Igbo would not do for money.
The write up didn't state where the particular Ijeoma is from.

Ijeoma is also an Ikwerre, Etche and ogba name.

Your statement was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
placeofallure:

Do you know why I won't banter words with you? People from your side of the country are not very intellectually sound, Ehn! E go gan!

I talk on personal level not some tribe-related argument. Besides, the word you mentioned is quite relative...

Boast of personal achievements and not that of your kinsmen. Dakikiya kawai.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Is paedophilia all about astronomical age difference?

This is a marriage between two adults.
One male ancestor and a middle aged female. No paedophile here.
male ancestor? sister fear God
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
There is no limit to the mischiefs the human mind can conceive

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
obembet:

They will come for you....

And teach u the different between south south and south East....

South South are Niger Delta while South East are real Igbo

And rivers na south south.. Not Igbo...

No tribe wey no like Money but Yoruba no feel do this for any reason
But Yorubas can kill humans and use their body parts for money rituals?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by zoedew: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wonders, they say, will never end!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ikwerre share similar names with Igbos. I'm 100% certain my native name is shared in every state in the SE. Sharing same name is our similarity. One of the differences btwn Ikwerre and Igbo is character. There are things Ikwerres will not do because it is improper and we are people from well mannered and cultured society. In Igboland, making money or attaining wealth and relevance by any means possible is culture.

That old man is already in his closing stages, there is obviously no future in that marriage. And because there is no future in the marriage, I can safely arrive at the conclusion that the major reason for her marriage to that man is whats in it for her and never out of love (@Truckpusher ) or affection. You can bank on this.

We all know that between Ikwerres and Igbos the only people that will ever think of giving their daughter out in marriage on this circumstance are the Igbos. This Ijeoma is an Igbo woman, I can dig her info out in a matter of days if anyone is in doubt.

@Proudlyngwa, one of my best Igbo Nlander. I greet you.

@islayer; Amarabae; iconize; somegirl1; Ojiofor; eziokwubundunuwa; Pchidexy....I have nothing to prove to any of you..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Jabia(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

When Sanusi married an 18year old girl, all hell was let loose.... Though their age difference was no way closer to this couple.

I hate paedophilia, but this is not it.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

Source: Wikipedia

Long story short, paedophilia involves a desire to pipe kids 12 years old and below. Some would expand this definition to any child under 18. That woman is in her twenties, don't get it twisted.

I'm against such marriages, but nothing illegal or immoral about them, sadly.

Peace
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't get it.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:
The age difference between the two is astronomical but No one would shout pedophilia here...
just as your name, a virus comment.
Illiterate.
As you can see, that woman is not less than 18 years.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iconize(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Ikwerre share similar names with Igbos. I'm 100% certain my native name is shared in every state in the SE. Sharing same name is our similarity. One of the differences btwn Ikwerre and Igbo is character. There are things Ikwerres will not do because it is improper and we are people from well mannered and cultured society. In Igboland, making money or attaining wealth and relevance by any means possible is culture.

That old man is already in his closing stages, there is obviously no future in that marriage. And because there is no future in the marriage, I can safely arrive at the conclusion that the major reason for her marriage to that man is whats in it for her and never out of love (@Truckpusher ) or affection. You can bank on this.

We all know that between Ikwerres and Igbos the only people that will ever think of giving their daughter out in marriage on this circumstance are the Igbos. This Ijeoma is an Igbo woman, I can dig her info out in a matter of days if anyone is in doubt.

@Proudlyngwa, one of my best Igbo Nlander. I greet you.

@islayer; Amarabae; iconize; somegirl1; Ojiofor; eziokwubundunuwa; Pchidexy....I have nothing to prove to any of you..

You made a bogus claim and expect me to accept it hook, line and sinker?

Convince me, and stop telling stories that don't hold water.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iconize(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The write up didn't state where the particular Ijeoma is from.

Ijeoma is also an Ikwerre, Etche and ogba name.

Your statement was uncalled for.

HopeAtAbyss knows Ijeoma is also an Ngwa , Ikwerre and Ogba name.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by nwoye72: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
ladies don suffer,is this not frustration made her marry that old man?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
malware:

When Sanusi married an 18year old girl, all hell was let loose.... Though their age difference was no way closer to this couple.

Don't mind the hypocrites; its not as if their old men don't marry even younger girls e.g. Nnamdi Azikiwe who married his 2nd wife Uche at barely over 15yrs when he was well into his 70s.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Ritajovy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Did I hear u say heart rob Mtchewww.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by tealaw(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dis man still dey chook?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by DrGaius(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Serious?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
The man is not only an ancestor hes a predicessor
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by meneski(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
I see a meme for slay mamas
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
mai gwad bless there union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.