Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million (936 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by TheControversy: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
This picture got me wondering. Fellas, if you hear your ex whom you broke up with last week has won $600 million in a jackpot what would you do?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin

I make sure i file a restraining order that he cant come near me at least 500m... cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
I won't even let him come close my shadow

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
there is love in sharing now and also mind u she is not my ex, she is still my current girlfriend just that i left her to go 2sabatical on how to love a lady more grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I would wake her up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by ChopBellefull(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
I ll bring my father, mother pastor, my village king, to come and plead on my behalf.. Nd i ll propose ASAP.. No pride oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by TheControversy: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I make sure i file a restraining order that he cant come near me at least 500m... cool

selflessposhheart:

Girls sha. What of all the money he spent on you, buying gifts, taking you out and even getting you the latest phone? Won't you at least give him a remuneration? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by iamJ(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have complete confidence in my pencil and lyrics

package her to come back, collect my 10% grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by samtinx(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
selflessposhheart:
.women self if na her own ex,she go use speed run come 4 gold digging
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheControversy:

Girls sha. What of all the money he spent on you, buying gifts, taking you out and even getting you the latest phone? Won't you at least give him a remuneration? cheesy

If he actually did all that for me I won't break up with him in the first place

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
samtinx:
.women self if na her own ex,she go use speed run come 4 gold digging

Why won't I all d doggy missionary every single style abeg I'll come back to get money for surgery to put my pussy back in shape

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by TheControversy: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
selflessposhheart:

If he actually did all that for me I won't break up with him in the first place
What if he was the one who ended the relationship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
she can't win such amount. we both are in Nigeria...

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Even if he's still my bf he's not eating 1 cent.

So he should have no regrets.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by samtinx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Why won't I all d doggy missionary every single style abeg I'll come back to get money for surgery to put my pussy back in shape
if u no give i no go take oo,only ur love i appreciate ooo LOL
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by 2buffagain(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Personally, it would do nothing to me.
I don't look at my woman's pocket when going about my life.
Na so disrespect dey start be that!

As long as she is self-sufficient and can show love where it counts for me, we're good.
She doesn't need to be a millionaire for that...and if the millionairism will make her start acting too proud I would dump her AFTER the $600M.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Adaumunocha(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
2buffagain:

As long as she is self-sufficient and can show love where it counts for me, we're good.
She doesn't need to be a millionaire for that...and if the millionairism will make her start acting too proud I would dump her AFTER the $600M.
Good Good....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
2buffagain:

Man with pride. I just don't believe you. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by 2buffagain(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:

Man with pride. I just don't believe you. cheesy

LOL Roki-dearest. You e-know me.
There are just certain things I do not bring myself low for!

If I were some hungry guy, maybe. But when a man is good on his own...why? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheControversy:
What if he was the one who ended the relationship.

I'll still be friends to eat the money once debe always debe I can still have the money any time I want wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
samtinx:
if u no give i no go take oo,only ur love i appreciate ooo LOL

lol you forgot all the beg just to hit it once then over and over again

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-girlfriend Wins $600 Million by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
2buffagain:

LOL Roki-dearest. You e-know me.
There are just certain things I do not bring myself low for!

If I were some hungry guy, maybe. But when a man is good on his own...why? smiley

True talk. Respect. wink

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Advise Needed: Dumped After Abortion And Promise On Marriage / 3 Reasons Why Woman Will Fall Out Of Love And End Relationship With The Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.