Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (45567 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Ajadiboye(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.

Osun babe , wao. I'm also from Osun State. Would check on u whenever I come around. Takia
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Hanny4life: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
The man is tired of u that's d bitter truth
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by maysimsimple(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
My niccur..that thing is da bomb..

thepussyhunter:
I've gat just one question to ask

do you have boobz? undecided

if you do, use it wisely
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Amberon11: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Girl, that guy WILL NEVER CHANGE. Don't play with your life. One bad relationship is enough to ruin you forever.
QueenMarvella:

Its not easy...anytime I want to put an end to it,he will go all emotional and promised to change

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Those of you asking her to talk to him and also saying he loves her obviously don't want to tell her the truth. A guy that's emotionally and physically detached from his supposed girlfriend is either not in love with her or has multiple partners. Op, this guy begs whenever you want to end it 'cause he enjoys the attention you give him. I've been there before so know what I'm saying. "You should know my busy schedule" is their usual excuse to keep you hooked.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by vivalavida(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
hayfay:
same thing happened to me and the guy in question did exactly the same thing,I had to walk out of d relationship and till date he didn't call me to ask anything . My dear d handwriting is clear MOVE ON.

Don't listen to this advice oo
I am like ur boify. I don't call my bae. Most times I don't even pick her call or call back. It is not being uncaring. Girls made me that way. Show a girl too much attention and she takes u for granted. So it is better u act like u don't care. While wondering how and why ur like that, she makes more effort to please u and prove her love. Finish

That guy loves u

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Dearlord(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Haba!
Lawd! Please never put my race among Nigerian
I repeat xx2

Them they very useless and annoying. grin

Imagine them fighting and abusing themselves over a simple advice.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Amberon11: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
And his name is Kamal?
QueenMarvella:

Yes
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by tishbite41(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
kamalese:
kissit's easy marvella flirt with the guy you meet online and make him jealous that way he gives you his attention and you both can talk things out
marriage counsellor , u try well well

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Amberon11: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Did you get the part where she said he doesn't pick her calls?
gentleedu:
baby girl he loves you. some guys can't really show their love by multiple texting and calls, I'm a living example...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by honjaey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
He might truly be busy cuz have once be in same shoe even till now. Just chil for him. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamariwolf:

Get a life. Dumb hoe
drinks on me

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by bigpicture001: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
..babe trust me...even if you get a guy dat does all these you complain about..you will still dump him for one other unsaid reason or the other...you ppl shouldn't be taken very seriously until marriage

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Jagabanmonerry(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

In my own opinion he loves you but at the same time loves someone else. Just talk about it with him...most importantly..no bother or kee urself cause ov anyone
You are right. that is wat actually happen in some cases. It can be either side. Is a terrible experience. it better to quit than to continue d shit, especially when u have find out that ur partner is collabo wit someone else, the feeling is sometin I can never wish my enemy to pass through.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by franzis(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Lol

Firstly,I'm not a hoe

Secondly,I wouldn't blame U coz obviously, there's something wrong with u
Lastly,my thread is for sensible people not for senseless people like u

Op na person pikin you murder like this ...
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by ZACHIE: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
Firstly koor. U for kuku use pidgin. Olodo. Hoe

Check check
Firstly is a valid English word and its usage here is just okay but perhaps not the best usage
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by MTKbudapest(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

Come to me sweetheart and i will have the whole time is this world for you, we will even take our love to the dream world.

A minute without you by my side will be like a decade in hell.

The handwriting is on the wall.
It shows the he dont feel anything for you nor love you for a second. The moment you guys see and then he pretend to love you, just after he gets what he wants and the next thing is busy... The number u are calling is not responding... The subscriber u are calling is currently switched off.... Pls dont try again latergrin.

Abeg start to pack ur bag come to me tym no dey

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by stellytwinkle(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying nd brother won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at college , there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how good you really are. Your ex girlfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. shee can’t handle it. shee breaks down and starts crying, and blames herself . Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? He’s in shock. He can’t believe it. He knew what you were going through, but he never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. He can’t cry, He can’t feel anything. He stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that boy with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big brother , you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, he stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground,he just loses it. He cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex girlfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with boys . Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? He tried to kill herself. He didn’t succeed like you did, but He tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They affect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are. Even if we’ve NEVER talked before, I’m here for you. Copy and paste this as your status to show people there are people out there that care.let's see who actually read all of it. For anyone that feels this way
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by lizzyleesam29(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
I believe no matter how busy a guy or a lady is, when it come to relationship there should be some sacrifices made. When a partner love and cares he/she create time out of busy schedule not free time to communicate. No matter how demanding his job is I believe he calls or even chat and definitely there is time for break, so I guess a minute will not be harmful to talk or text ur partner. Dear this guy is either back with his Ex or gotten someone or has gotten all he wanted from you. Move on it could be painful but time will heal; he he wants u back he will definitely come around.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by owensking(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Just dm me...I'm single. Interesting knowing u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
That's what happens when you are beautiful but blessed with very strong mouth and body odours
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by colins100: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
well u dnt av to doudt if he luvs u or not.

I hav a similar experience.my girl calls mi 4times in 5minutes.ya!i mean it.she's this clingy person and belive mi it wears mi out.

smtimes i try not to show it but most times i do, i tell her how i fell.

Am not a calling type,i dnt tex,nd so on and she complains alot abut it,somtimes she even questions my love for her.

i do love her,but we sat down to resolve it.i had to xplain to her dat i do not like being disturbed wen am work due to stress nd all nd am not to used to d fact dat she wnts to hear my voice every minute,though i appreciated her but i wasn't cool with dat attitude.

i belive she understood mi nd now she just ajusted to d whole thing.

u see dear a guy may call u every second,tex u every minute,and even sing u to bed all for nothing,some guys can put these up becos d wnt to impress u nd then sex dats all.nd the opposite.all I'll advice is u judge if these person truly loves u.try resolving these and belive mi u wuld knw wat to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Boyooosa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
piagetskinner:

what if she has finished everything relating to focusing on her studies?...

I don't know y most people love using the focus on ur studies line...that doesn't mean anything...it doesn't still mean one is mature to handle relationships
Well, I agree with you in the sense that any relationship can lead to good one. But what am trying to establish is that if that dp is hers, she looks so young to start passing through the trauma of a relationship with a 'play along' boyfriend. Her text reflects that she has a good, young and tender heart. Its not worth it investing her time on a lackadaisical fellow, assuming that in her mind that she loves someone. Finally, since it is compulsory in our society that a man and woman should come together which requires a pre-relationship, then, she needs to keep her mind off that boy's relationship and focus on other things that can add value to her... then, a good man will be of her choice out of many. My opinion bro!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Skmoda360(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
Get a life. Dumb hoe
1millie likes and i'll trade it for a good returns on olx.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Skmoda360(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
Get a life. Dumb hoe
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by bayocanny: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
luminouz:

U didn't see my reply abi Or d message
My English teacher, how na? grin
jamariwolf:
Get a life. Dumb hoe
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by TheLastIdiot: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
ucnwafor:
Ashawo, dat s how u will be jumpin 4rm one guy 2 anoda
use ur brain and stop disgracing urself on every thread u see! angry No let me slap u o!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by MTKbudapest(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
When he finish eating your snail and the next thing you hear from him is baby i'm busy.....

When the food is ready he will come and eat, thats why dija sang "come chop".
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Danielsb2j: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
walk up to him and fine out the real reason there's more to this girl......
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by donMIG(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just leave DAT nigga he cheating

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by ibietela2(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

I am single and Searching...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.