Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo (26298 Views)

Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by LivingBetter: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by TourismMan(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Lol. What a funny country! Hailing a clueless governor for erecting a corrupt foreign man statue in his state? Where does that happen a part from Nigeria?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by eyinjuege: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
520 million?

Is this a joke or what?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by GavelSlam: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Vanguard and their poor reportage.

The statue "reportedly" cost 520 million Naira just to indemnify themselves from blame when the true figure is made public.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by stefanweeks: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
APC And their cohorts

take this

1 Share

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by joystickextendr: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2017
before nko.. cheesy

meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by shegerun: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Hear the crap coming from this docile Chairman!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by gurunlocker: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Just imagine PDP doing this, spending 520m on a statue, the fire APC will spit..... APC are group of hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
psucc:

where I was very powerfully represented and for your feat in bringing some of the significant figures from the African continent”, https//www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/%e2%80%8eapc-hails-okorocha-erecting-n520m-zuma-statue/
Is Nigeria not the giant of Africa again
APC is finished!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by musa234(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Apc are birds of same feather, always hailing their own no matter what.. Apc are a disappointment to Nigerians.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
PDP corruption was theory, APC own is practical.`

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by logica(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
GavelSlam:
Vanguard and their poor reportage.

The statue "reportedly" cost 520 million Naira just to indemnify themselves from blame when the true figure is made public.
IQ check not required for people who believe this figure. By the way, what was the actual figure? I expect 520k or thereabout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by netflicks(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2017
This one weak me.. .

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2017
We are our own problems!

Why can't the unpaid pensioners in that state mobilize themselves and pull down that statue?

Nigerian leaders won't change unless the masses go cra.zily radical. Stone them on sight, burn their vehicles, reject their petty constituency gifts, collect their bags of rice and stone them immediately, do cr. azy, I mean really cr. azy things. Unless we learn to face their stup!dity with same measure of stup!dity, they will never change.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by damoneymag(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Rochas spent #520m on Zumas statue. This money can pay all the civil servants in IMO state for 1month yet Rochas refused to pay them.
I wonder how much he will spent to construct his own statue before leaving office.
chaiiii Rochas ooo
Rest in peace English
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Ah what did Nigerians do to deserve the worst leaders in the world?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Dunce !
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Syphonn(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria on brink of total collapse – Christian lawmakers

ABUJA-Christian lawmakers, yesterday, painted a gloomy picture of Nigeria, said it was on the verge of total collapse.

They also lamented that the delivery of public values has ceased to be the essence of governance as Nigerians could barely access basic social necessities. According to them, these challenges have shaken the very foundation of faith of Nigerians in the leadership.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/nigeria-on-brink-of-total-collapse/
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Adebowale89(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
but what's the job of lawmakers in state and national level. ain't they suppose to interfere in governance as well

Nigeria legislature has no meaning to me. I thought legislature ought to be consulted before taking any decision regards to governance according to john Locke dictum on democracy which America adopted

all the three arms of govt had failed us. democracy is the biggest scam in Nigeria as far as am concern
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Spylord48: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
damoneymag:
Rest in peace English
can you be my English teacher?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by KINGS100(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
520 million naira status, chai there is God ooo!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by chiozor: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2017
let us get something straight...I think it is not only the ZUMA statue that covered the 520m but the entire project including other statues there and the roundabout built and beautified which is an aesthetics in the state....guaranteed like the normal Nigerian politician (condemnable) must have inflated the figures but the benefit outweigh this cost....there is now established SA consulate in Owerri, interconnecting flight from Owerri to SA, parks development- Oguta lake e.t.c. All these will directly and indirectly attract more development, employment and revenue to the state....let us look at the wider pictures on this....
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2017
is it to attract personality or investment be the main point? why are our leaders always dodging from the truth. .how can you praise a man who took bail out funds and never used it to pay workers and pensioner in his state that he is owing and yet erected a statue of 500m. .even the 24 governors invited only 5 came. ,cos they know its a waste of fund. .its just a personal gain for both men. .rochas foundation and zuma education foundation. .what the imo state govenor forgets is that come 2019 that statue can be pull down. .well we are watching but I still wept for imo state. .
www.valentine202.com

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by samoney: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2017
true talk, i am a sculptor and one fact i know is that even if i will spend lavishly to do such a work even 10million will still be too much for it...give or take i will say such piece should be contracted at 50-60million naira since it a commissioned project...due to oga at the top collecting kick backs for giving the artist the work to do cheesy grin
safejo:
what!!! are u kidding me.... 520m in this recession
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by badcompany: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerian politicians needs a Sense surgery. this is a clear example of Ponzi scheme (rob Peter and pay Paul). Please wake up okorocha mavrodi!!!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by damoneymag(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2017
clevvermind:
THEIR STUPIDITY HAS NO MATCH. IT IS 100 PERCENT.
If stupidity were to be a course of study, I'm sure APC have just made FIRST CLASS
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by chiozor: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
is it to attract personality or investment be the main point? why are our leaders always dodging from the truth. .how can you praise a man who took bail out funds and never used it to pay workers and pensioner in his state that he is owing and yet erected a statue of 500m. .even the 24 governors invited only 5 came. ,cos they know its a waste of fund. .its just a personal gain for both men. .rochas foundation and zuma education foundation. .what the imo state govenor forgets is that come 2019 that statue can be pull down. .well we are watching but I still wept for imo state. .
www.valentine202.com
I perfectly understand your concerns...but the earlier we just begin to address continuity in this country the better...why would another Government pull it down and may be destroy the roundabout and the beautification made on it if putting statue will give me having your consulate offices in my state and having direct investment in my state...I will want more statues of other Presidents in developed countries erected....Okorocha utilized law of power...ZUMA is dejected in his home state but someone see some good in him somewhere, he will do all he can to ensure he pass some messages in appreciation...Okorocha did no wrong in statue erection but may be wrong in amount spent on it...could have been far less.....
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by buffalowings: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Shift let me faint
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by chukxie(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Only in Nigeria. Wtf! Rochas deserves to be stripped naked and flogged until his brain is reformatted to factory setting. 520 million Naira can build hundreds of low cost houses for Imo State citizens. Who cursed Nigeria ooooo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.